Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Strange Object Growing In My Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Object Growing In My Private Part (4317 Views)

Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do / HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by stephenonyx(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Dear nairalanders. Pls your serious advice is urgently needed here

Iv been having serious symptoms of infections on my private since five years ago but it seems it's getting worst now even after all my treatment and money spent on it. Now this is what am seeing on top of my private part. Sometin like bumps littered all over my hair shafts. Pls can someone help me out on what is this and we're I can get major treatment asap. Thanks

Re: Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by faithesco(f): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Yuck...must nairalander post everything,hearing bout ur private is enuf..stop posting pics bikounu
Re: Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Dude see a friggin doctor.... Did we tell you we are doctors or herbalists..... Mtcheeww!
Re: Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by Evidence1000(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Jeez! What is the meaning of this bikonu? This is not a hospital abeg. You've succeeded in showing us the size of your private part and I guess you're happy now. Meanwhile, we can chill together with some bottles of origin over your ban.
Re: Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by DIKEnaWAR: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2016
I am more concerned about your small d!ck and balls plus the shavelessness of the area.

BTW, how many girls have you slept with since the past 5 years? You have infected them with this stuff. Please, cover up and hit the hospital.
Re: Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by moststylish(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Thats staphylococus am sure
Re: Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by Mimido2(f): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2016
jeez....Wat is dis? Haba!!!! go and see a doctor so dat It won't spread and make sure u visit d hospital atleast twice in a month to prevent all sorts of infection
prevention is better dan cure.
Re: Strange Object Growing In My Private Part by ubcandid(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
its not surprising that most Nigerians have lost regards for the medical profession when it comes to serious ailments affecting them. I guess the OP has seen doctor's but their modus operandi and stubbornness most times can be a pain. OP I would suggest you go to a teaching hospital for proper testing and diagnosis.
even when I was in the university you see young girls always visiting local chemist who have no medical degree or intellectual affiliation whatsoever, and that is how they carry their problem to an innocent man called husband, after all their damages.
OP have you been a doctor (teaching hospital)?

(1) (Reply)

How To Naturally Desolve Fibriod With The Help Of Fibriod Natural Pack Remover / Fibroid Surgery / "Human Hair" Wigs Are Made From DEAD BODIES' And GOATS Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.