Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fibroid Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid Surgery (4278 Views)

A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Please Can Anyone Recommend A Good Hospital For Fibroid Surgery In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid Surgery by yettyp(f): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
Dear All,

Compliments of the season! Please could you help me with the Names, Mobile No, Addresses of Doctors, Hospitals tested and tried in Lagos who are

experienced in Fibroid surgery (myomectomy). My email is: yettyprestigious@gmail.com

Very urgent.

Thanks all and best regards.
Re: Fibroid Surgery by haleonic: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
A uterine fibroid is the most common benign (not cancerous) tumor of a woman’s uterus (womb). Fibroids develop with the uterine wall or attach to it. They may grow as a single tumor or in clusters. Uterine fibroids can cause excessive menstrual bleeding, pelvic pain, and frequent urination.

These growths occur in about 25% of all women and are the leading cause of hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) presently every woman older than 35 years, 1 in 5 has a uterine fibroid. Fibroids start in the muscle tissues of the uterus. They can grow into the uterine cavity, into the thickness of the uterine wall, or on the surface of the uterus into the abdominal cavity. Although these tumors are called fibroids, this term is misleading because they consist of muscle tissue, not fibrous tissue.
To eliminate fibroid visit www.herbalremendiesforlife.com
Re: Fibroid Surgery by Doctor7(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2011
MY TEN YEARS FIBROID ROLLED AWAY
With Kedi Reishi and Golden Hypha
My Name is Mrs Betha Emeka Kalu and I hail from Arochukwu in Abia State. I am 37 years old. I married my husband about ten years ago and almost immediately after the wedding, it became difficult for me to conceive and have a child. After one year and no hope we started visiting praying ministries and healing homes as well as drinking all sorts of local concoctions just to have a solutions
When solution came, we started going to various hospitals and clinics for diagnosis and cure. After eight years, we were advised to visit University of Nigeria Teaching hospital (UNTH) Enugu. After several test/diagnosis in Enugu we were told the course of my infertility was fibroid. I also noticed that the growth caused my tommy to bulge and at this point, the doctors advised me to undergo surgery to remove the fibroid which I did, but to my greatest surprise, the surgery did not help me against the prediction of my doctors. After 3 months of the surgery, I noticed that lumps of blood was coming out from my private part, initially it was occasional but as time went on, it became a daily affair i.e 24hrs a day and 30 days in a month. In addition to the continuous bleeding, I noticed that my tommy was bulging out the more like that of a pregnant woman. I took all sorts of medicines both local and orthodox just to solve the problem to no avail and as a business woman, my business started suffering as I could not go out again. At this point it became clear that I was going to die as I saw death staring at me in the face. One morning early 2009, I prayed to God to show me the medicine that will heal me of the fibroid if he still want me to live but if it was over for me so be it, Around 12 noon that same day, my younger maternal cousin by name Eucahria Ehirim (a nurse) who lives in Onitsha came into my house saying she came to see how I was doing. I pointedly told her it was hopeless as she could see. She started talking about some Chinese medicines called Kedi which helped a lot of people in that situation. I instantly told her off since I had taken a lot of supplements from other companies that dug hole in my pocket all to no avail. Surprisingly she insisted and went ahead to convince me met that this was no ordinary supplement. She also gave me a bottle each of Kedi Reishi and Kedi Golden Hypha and told me to start taking 3 capsules each but with warm water morning and evening.
Within 15 days of taking, I noticed that the indefinite abdominal pains had given way and the issue of blood was also gradually giving way. I personally travelled to Onitsha and met one Kedi consultant who gave me an expert advise on how to go about the herbal medicines. This I did and under 3 months the issue of blood stopped completely and when I continued for another 3 months my tommy came back to its normal size. And to crown it all, I now have a bouncing baby boy. I have started my business again and I am now preaching Kedi everywhere I go and almost all my friends, family members, kinsmen and women who knew my condition have all registered as members. The Efficacy of Kedi is unequalled. Thank god for bringing kedi to Nigeria as I have given it to people with other ailments and got instant result. Thanks.
The Photograph of Mrs kalu and her testimony is published on our current magazine. KEDI is real, get cured and join the spread the news. We dispatch products worldwide.
If you are not in Lagos you simply order and you get the products delivered to you. To order call 08033977731 or send mail to doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Surgery by reindeer: 1:26am On May 06, 2011
Yetty P
Please dont waste your money.
Go to a hospital like LUTH, LASUTH
EKO hospital, Lagoon Hospital and even Imperial Medical Centre Ebutte Metta.
Save your money for real treatment. Most of those ''call me;; things will first take your money and in a few years you will still end up at the doctors'. Just a little worse off because of complications of partial treatment.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Surgery by uteh: 6:49pm On May 08, 2011
I know 2 private hospitals dat're good & not 2 xpensive: Lucy Memorial Hospital - 08025148592, Okota, Isolo. Alalade Memorial Hospital - 08023299891. I had mine removd last yr at d first hospital while friend did hers at d 2nd hospital. Its best 2 remove it, as herbs only shrink dem if they're small in size. Avoid foods dat make dem grow after u remove it, so dey dont grow back. Best of luck
Re: Fibroid Surgery by GuyC: 5:35pm On May 11, 2011
How To Cure Or Prevent Fibroids

If You Want To Shrink Your Uterine Fibroids Fast But Don't Know How To Get Started Or Prevent Fibroids Growth.
Short Report Reveals
What Your Doctor Will Never Tell You About Healing Your Fibroids Permanently And Without Drugs Or Painful And Expensive Surgery
Get it by visiting this website www.fibroidsfree4life.com
Re: Fibroid Surgery by GuyC: 5:39pm On May 11, 2011
website is actually www.fibroidfree4life.com as earlier published

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Guys: 22 Side Effects Of Masturbation To Your Health / The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) / How To Naturally Desolve Fibriod With The Help Of Fibriod Natural Pack Remover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.