Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? (22633 Views)

Vacancy For A Secretary At Aspeeds Market In Lagos. / Caterer Needed Urgently. (must Live Around Abulegba/command) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by bukkielee(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Just came into Lagos from Ibadan for an interview. As soon as I'm done, I would love to to buy some Akube Pants, Bra's and Skirts. I need Direction's.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by sandrahnaub(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Whr are u now
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by bukkielee(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2016
sandrahnaub:
Whr are u now
I'm at ojodu
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Evidence1000(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2016
From ojodu, enter Iyana-Ipaja. When u get there enter another vehicle going to abule egba, super, ile epo. Drop at super b/stop. Its just #50 from Iyana ipaja. When you get to super, cross over to the other side of the road, that's the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by bukkielee(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Evidence1000:
From ojodu, enter Iyana-Ipaja. When u get there enter another vehicle going to abule egba, super, ile epo. Drop at super b/stop. Its just #50 from Iyana ipaja. When you get to super, cross over to the other side of the road, that's the market.
Thank you very much sir.
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Evidence1000(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2016
bukkielee:
Thank you very much sir.
You're welcome ma
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by gloire27: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Is that market cheaper to buy clothes than yaba? Pls reply I have someone planning to sell used cloths pending on when he gets paid job. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
gloire27:
Is that market cheaper to buy clothes than yaba? Pls reply I have someone planning to sell used cloths pending on when he gets paid job. Thanks

Yes, very cheap only if u know how to bargain very well... U can get goods dat worth #3000 in Yaba for #1200 in Katangua market if u can price very well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2016
bukkielee:
I'm at ojodu
From Ojodu berger take a bus to agege, pencinema. when you come down, stroll down a bit. and board a keke going to Agbulegba. From agbulegba it's very trekkeable. i'll advice you take the back and not the front, so you won't be harrased by those guys grin Goodluck!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by gloire27: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2016
What day of the week is the best to go there and the direction from Lagos island. Do they sell cloths for everyone? Thanks
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2016
gloire27:
What day of the week is the best to go there and the direction from Lagos island. Do they sell cloths for everyone? Thanks
yes u get all clothes,market days are Monday,Wednesday,Friday.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by deausthy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi, thanks for this beautiful and yet a very helpful info. I wish to state that i also need help for a direction from Abuja to katangua market respectively. Thanks and may God bless you.
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by sundown4: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Hello..nairalanders...I need someone to visit katangua market with....so if anyone is interested, a lady to be precise.(cos m a lady) ..let me know...M based in Ibadan smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by itsede: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2016
derespect:

Yes, very cheap only if u know how to bargain very well... U can get goods dat worth #3000 in Yaba for #1200 in Katangua market if u can price very well.
At yaba you get first grade quality.
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by itsede: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2016
deausthy:
Hi, thanks for this beautiful and yet a very helpful info. I wish to state that i also need help for a direction from Abuja to katangua market respectively. Thanks and may God bless you.
From Abuja, get to oshdi in lagos, here you locate where-ever location. SURE
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
sundown4:
Hello..nairalanders...I need someone to visit katangua market with....so if anyone is interested, a lady to be precise.(cos m a lady) ..let me know...M based in Ibadan smiley

Well, I'm a male but I might be of help if yu wouldn't mind
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by cerahlee(f): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2016
sundown4:
i am used to katangora so I could go with u, beep me
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by missyge(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
sundown4:
Im available if ure serious. I live a bit close to abule egba....so i dont mind

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Mrukk: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2017
pls anyone that is into this business(OK) and can lead someone through
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Pillows: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by lufe(f): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Please how do I get to kantagua market from badagry?
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Motirayo2018(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2021
lufe:
Please how do I get to kantagua market from badagry?

From badagry take a bus to agbara, drop and cross to the other side and board another bus to atan ota.

Take another bus to toll gate drop and take another bus going to iyana ipaja, drop at super.
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by lufe(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thank you
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by lufe(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please what price range do you think I can get a bale of different female wears ?
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
bukkielee:
Just came into Lagos from Ibadan for an interview. As soon as I'm done, I would love to to buy some Akube Pants, Bra's and Skirts. I need Direction's.
From ojodu, enter a bus going to Ikeja under bridge.Walk from Ikeja to the express road.From the express road you can get a bus going to abule egba.Drop at katanguwa market.Cross to the other side of the road.
Re: How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? by ikorodureporta: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Una dey look the date wey dem ask questions before giving direction

(1) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Recruitment / The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.