Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process (22276 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by opius: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
I begiii

Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Rexyl(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
there may not be correlation between qualification and passion
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by asomatc(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
bukkielee:
Easier said than done
Who is the guy @ ur back?
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by bukkielee(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
asomatc:
Who is the guy @ ur back?
My twin brother
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by noblebaba: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
No matter the screen they will still be deploy to work as a junior officers to the already corrupt officers and if they proof stubborn they will be set up and dismiss,the best is to sanitised the existing one before injecting the new ones.shikena
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
I will prefer the police makes OND the minimum qualification for applicants. There are loads of illiterates in the police force.

Can't remember last time I heard a policeman speak normal English. It is always pidgin.
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Drabrah(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
affairsnaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-20GMIWNsSqo/Vx3WWLOvyTI/AAAAAAAABvY/VxjUgEvPIdcyjz8iChV3El5y1J8jWhT6gCK4B/s1600/Solomon%2BAreze-707491.jpg[/img]

The IG of Police Solomon Araze speaks during an interview on channels this morning Assured Nigerians that due process will be followed in the 2016 Nigeria police recruitment exercise.

Unlike the past recruitment exercise where recruitment is done base on political sentiment resulting to recruitment of unqualified and unpassionate people into the Nigeria police.
According to solomon Araze, all measure has been put inplace to recruit qualify and passionate people into the force. He says the Nigeria police were able to introduce Technology into Recruitment. He says Nigeria Police were able to acquire polygram machine for deployment into recruitment and also ensure to use drug testing kits to avoid bringing in those who are into drugs to the force.

However psychometric test will be done in making sure that only those who have passion for policing are recruited into the force, and all those who deed not meet up with the stated recruitment criterias will be disqualify.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/04/nigeria-police-recruitment-ig-solomon.html

Forget dat thin jooorrr.
Over 500K applicants applying for posts slated for 1K, u're talking of due process.
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by maxbee: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hope the said ploygram machine will not fail Nigerians like Smart Card Reader did?
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by ojnnaco(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:

Not everyone has a corrupt mind or is as corrupt as u are.
Gone are the days of biznex as usual.

It takes a corrupt person to identify another corrupt individual.. my partner in crime,I welcome thee.
You remain my teacher when it comes to corrupt practices

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Chidizman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:
A graduate of BIOCHEMISTRY needed from any NUC accredited Nigeran University within southern Nigeria with a CGPA not below 3.00.

Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by ayanbaba2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:
A graduate of BIOCHEMISTRY needed from any NUC accredited Nigeran University within southern Nigeria with a CGPA not below 3.00.
Evening sir...

i graduated from LAUTECH, 2014.
>3.00cgpa
sayangunna@gmail.com
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Tarzaa(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
More of a story!
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Oshotse21(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oga IG you and I know as e day go na wink wink
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by doggedemmy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:
mine is industrial chemistry, UNIBEN,set of 2014 just in case. eemojevu@gmail.com
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by shehuolayinka(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
I don't this, those to be employed, don know themselves
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Nellypy: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]yardstick
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Ekowise(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
OK o!!! When it was CBN job and other reputable jobs (IN NIGERIA CONTEXT), they did it secretly and fixed it the brothers, sisters, and close relations. Now it's the risky police job, they are assuring Nigerians they will employ credible people who are ready to risk their life.
God punish una. Ndi_ara.
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by sirTesco(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
doggedemmy:
mine is industrial chemistry, UNIBEN,set of 2014 just in case. eemojevu@gmail.com
What grade did u graduate with?
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by sirTesco(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chidizman:

I'm here bro, Contact me on Ofochebechidi@yahoo.com
What's ur discipline?
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by raysnabs: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
Nigerians be yabbing police but secretly applying for police grin grin grin

if deris enuf work wu wud choose police
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
NİCE one!!!! the Police is and will always be your FRIEND!
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
affairsnaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-20GMIWNsSqo/Vx3WWLOvyTI/AAAAAAAABvY/VxjUgEvPIdcyjz8iChV3El5y1J8jWhT6gCK4B/s1600/Solomon%2BAreze-707491.jpg[/img]

The IG of Police Solomon Araze speaks during an interview on channels this morning Assured Nigerians that due process will be followed in the 2016 Nigeria police recruitment exercise.

Unlike the past recruitment exercise where recruitment is done base on political sentiment resulting to recruitment of unqualified and unpassionate people into the Nigeria police.
According to solomon Araze, all measure has been put inplace to recruit qualify and passionate people into the force. He says the Nigeria police were able to introduce Technology into Recruitment. He says Nigeria Police were able to acquire polygram machine for deployment into recruitment and also ensure to use drug testing kits to avoid bringing in those who are into drugs to the force.

However psychometric test will be done in making sure that only those who have passion for policing are recruited into the force, and all those who deed not meet up with the stated recruitment criterias will be disqualify.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/04/nigeria-police-recruitment-ig-solomon.html

Naa lie

For successful applicant check out part of your job description

Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hychineson:
u need to improve on ur English.
and how does that affect d message he has passed to us? Bros there re better things to do than looking for some grammatical bullshits. Act mature abeg
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:

Not everyone has a corrupt mind or is as corrupt as u are.
Gone are the days of biznex as usual.

how is he corrupt? Explain!. Abeg if u don't have better things to say, please don't waste ur mb
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:
why now? I am a graduate of Bch but my gp is below 3.00. There's no hope for me abi. Its unfair ooo
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Mekanus(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:
where is the person needed bros? Whatsapp me with this number 07038719814
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Mekanus(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
sirTesco:
where is the person needed bros? Graduated from UNN 2014. emalonic@gmail.com. That's my mail
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by mayskit4luv(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
sirTesco:

although u asked for a biochemist, bt if by any chance u nid a chemist... I'm all in with that criteria. My cgpa is above 3.00. u may reach me: mayskit4luv@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Chidizman(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
sirTesco:
What's ur discipline?
Biochem
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by sirTesco(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chidizman:
Biochem
what institution?
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Bongi4luv(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Drabrah:

Forget dat thin jooorrr.
Over 500K applicants applying for posts slated for 1K, u're talking of due process.
No mind am....
Re: Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process by Chidizman(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
sirTesco:
what institution?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, 2nd class Upper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Online Registration Commences Today / Zenith Bank Or Diamond Bank Job? / Should I Accept Or Reject This Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.