Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State (18980 Views)

Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Mortiple(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Best of luck bro!

On a lighter mood, your names aren't smiling. Hope you go chop remember us sha? Jude (not too far away from JUDAS), OWOiche (i.e. MONEYiche) Hahaha grin grin
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by patwilly(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
melodyj:
Future generations are not going to ask us what political party were you in. They are going to ask what did you do about it, when you knew the glaciers were melting.

#I_Represent_Onyagede_Ehaje_In_Ohimini_
LGA_Benue_State.

Exercising One of my fundamental Right So Help Me God.
Oyi you go tar Ogobia to Onyagede road? so I go campaign for you. I'm very serious.

1 Like

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Allah bless your dream bro...
But bro, I heard that politics is like virus, hope you've already equipped yourself with latest Antivirus... Cos I no wan hear sey your community Townies complain of embezzlement aftr ur tenure ooo
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Opoki(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
asumo12:
PDP!!!

I was once a politician,

I quitted cause of there weekendness!

grin

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by abuc: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Beyond political party, youths must participate in politics.
Ranting online will not solve any problem. Become part of
the process and effect Genuine CHANGE.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by patwilly(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
dubemnaija:

I once had an encounter with the man, but I doubt if he would remember. The world is indeed a small place
Tell us. What was the encounter.? What were your impressions of him. I want to know because he's from my place.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Ibime(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
When I see someone like OP campaigning with religious scripture, I hope he fails in his campaign. We already have too many pastors and imams in this country, and not enough Engineers and Craftsmen.

Na so so bible and koran our politicians dey take turn the masses into zombies. When you thief finish, dem go say na God wey bless your hustle. Nonsense.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by lekkie073(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
asumo12:
PDP!!!
I was once a politician,

grin
omosanusi...which kain name b dat
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Aringarosa(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
dubemnaija:
Pdp is the party of rogues, but u re a good man

Agreed.

And APC is the party of dare devil rogues.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Good luck. Don't just go there with the intention to loot too like the predecessors.

undecided
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by spill(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
I love to see young blood in politics. I will join the train soon.
Oh God pls help the intelligent youths to take over the mantle and bring in the expected change in Our Dear Country.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by amtaken(f): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
God be with you brother.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Dongorgon5(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
melodyj:
Future generations are not going to ask us what political party were you in. They are going to ask what did you do about it, when you knew the glaciers were melting.

LGA_Benue_State.

Na dat useless party that couldn't give us stable power for 16 years u choosed.
I don't think you can win!!!
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by HaneefahRN(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
searchiing4love:

undecided
Do I know you? undecided
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Eberex(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
well as you no get talent for music, make u kuku enter politics. chop chop money
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Welcome development.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by YouthAdvocator: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is the kind of stuffs we should encourage,this is a challenge for all youths out there,the next change in Nigeria wouldn't be of the old folks,it will be a youth revolution.

The youths should start joining political parties with an aim of contesting for positions,there is little online gangsterism can do to help resuscitate Nigeria from her dying state.

1 Like

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by BetaThings: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Every old crook was once a "youth"
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
asumo12:
PDP!!!

I was once a politician,

grin

With the way you write English, I am glad you quit politics!!

1 Like

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by asumo12: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

With the way you write English, I am glad you quit politics!!
Ayam glad u are gladed that I quitted grin
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by whitebeard(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
my brother don't be fooled by your party do what is right for your nation #loyaltomynation
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by crackhouse(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
asumo12:
PDP!!!
I was once a politician,

grin
this ur English sef.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by asumo12: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

crackhouse:
this ur English sef.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by fujirice: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
asumo12:
PDP!!!

I was once a politician,

grin

Who wan vote you before with this kind English?
You "quitted" indeed
See your "weekendness" sef
Smh
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by asumo12: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
wee yhu kip quayet...

angry angry angry

fujirice:

Who wan vote you before with this kind English?
You "quitted" indeed
See your "weekendness" sef
Smh
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
instead of Nigerian youths to rally round one of their own irrespective of party, language or region, they will be vomiting rubbish............thats why those old fools ride on our backs to the land of NATIONAL CAKES.........shiooooooo
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by fujirice: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
asumo12:
wee yhu kip quayet...

angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Sorry sir!
Kontinu
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by nairaimporter: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
TippyTop:

lalasticlala, Mynd44 this is a Nairaland first and it deserves some exposure.

*Modified*
Thanks to the MODS for putting it on frontpage, lalasticlala, Mynd44 etc
Fairness is all we asked for.

This isn't Nairaland's first, ask seun.

Otunba Akin Alabi used to be a nairalander long before he thought of building Nairabet and the running for Senate.

Even lalasticlala might not know tongue

Cc akinalabi
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by wisolf(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice one op,I'm presently residing in Onyagede,I'm with the Dangote projects in your area. Too bad I can't vote but I will sure tell people around me to vote for you.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by asumo12: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
chai!!!

Diaris God ooooo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

fujirice:

grin grin grin grin
Sorry sir!
Kontinu
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by KissCODE(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
melodyj:

LGA_Benue_State.

if u dont belong to a political party, it means that these posters here are just computer work to prove nothing. Because Nigeria electoral act does not accept independent candidate.

If u are serious GO AND JOIN A POLITICAL PARTY. Dont come here and f.ool us.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by itstpia8: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
TippyTop:

lalasticlala, Mynd44 this is a Nairaland first and it deserves some exposure.

*Modified*
Thanks to the MODS for putting it on frontpage, lalasticlala, Mynd44 etc
Fairness is all we asked for.

not really a nairaland first, there have been others, the first one was from about five or six years ago I think. Could be longer.

Different state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office / Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Ebelechukwu Obiano Not In Our Custody - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.