Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State (18978 Views)

Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by ladyF(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
When I'm ready to start my political journey in a few years time, Nairaland will be a great place to start.

LadyF for President 20** grin
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by ideology(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
asumo12:
PDP!!!

I was once a politician,

I quitted cause of there weekendness!

grin

bros you get liver, you were contesting for federal house shocked
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Bright2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
I was compelled to tell you from above that you have already won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by enlightenedmind: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good youths of tomorrow. Well-done. Tell us ur policies. I will vote for u
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by enlightenedmind: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
NOOOOOOO I TAKE THAT BACK. AM NOT VOTING. WHY R U RUNNING UNDER PDP. U WILL KILL UR POLITICAL CARRIER. I SUGGEST U FORM A NEW PARTY AND RUN. SERIOUSLY THAT IS WHAT NIGERIANS WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN 2019. NOT PDP OR APC
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by lereinter(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
melodyj:
Future generations are not going to ask us what political party were you in. They are going to ask what did you do about it, when you knew the glaciers were melting.

#I_Represent_Onyagede_Ehaje_In_Ohimini_
LGA_Benue_State.

Exercising One of my fundamental Right So Help Me God.

You going to take your share of the national cake
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by mummydirect(f): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2016
I hope you are not another Saraki in the process. You are using the name of the lord to campaign and I hope u will remember this God a t the end of your political contest. Goodluck to you if your intentions are genuine but if otherwise, may you be voted out bombastically, because we are tired of having thief's in the helms of this nations affairs, enough is enough!
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by tsdarkside(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Agunechemba1:
God bless your dream.

We need young intellects to take over the mantle of leadership from the brain dead leaders we have.

if he is not white-brainwashed and ready to protect me while i go about my life,i could consider...........

but he will have it very hard against the general.......
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Caseless: 2:21am On Apr 26, 2016
asumo12:
PDP!!!

I was once a politician,

I quitted cause of there weekendness!

grin

grin
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by asumo12: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
grin

Caseless Nani...
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by akinalabi(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2016
nairaimporter:

This isn't Nairaland's first, ask seun.

Otunba Akin Alabi used to be a nairalander long before he thought of building Nairabet and the running for Senate.

Even lalasticlala might not know tongue

Cc akinalabi

Did you say used to be?

I am still a full fledged and active member.

And it was House of Representatives not Senate.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by emmaak2(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2016
akinalabi:

Did you say used to be?
Cheers

Elder akin i want to work for you...Just graduated
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by nairaimporter: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
akinalabi:

Did you say used to be?

Cheers

Cool sir.

Now I know how to contact you seeing that you actually represent my constituency too.

I am from Egbeda local government oyo state.

I am a past recipient of oyo state government scholarship for excellence in waec.

wink
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by akinalabi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
nairaimporter:

Cool sir.

Now I know how to contact you seeing that you actually represent my constituency too.

I am from Egbeda local government oyo state.

I am a past recipient of oyo state government scholarship for excellence in waec.

wink

No sir. I don't represent you. I lost the elections. Na APC win am
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by nairaimporter: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2016
akinalabi:

Ok sir.

No problem. When there is life, there is hope.
Re: Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State by Abuklaw(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2016
akinalabi:

This got me laughing seriously. I love your sarcasm and straight to the point personality. Anyway, welcome to APC! I learnt from some strong stakeholders that you've joined the party in preparation for 2019.

Olodo ward 5 small boy talking here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Not In Our Custody - EFCC / Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.