Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Online Radio Station Setup - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Online Radio Station Setup (521 Views)

Hp Dv5 Showing 00000 On Boot Order In Bios Setup / Setup A Standard Website Without Spending Much!!! / Requirements To Setup A 6 Computer Network Systerm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Radio Station Setup by geswith: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Are you a journalist,entertainer,NGO or just need your platform to broadcast?then you need an online radio station to be setup for you.with your personal online radio station,you can air all kinds of programes,music,ducumentaries etc even controversial one and get to be heard of all major streaming platforms such as tunein,shoutcast,radionomy and a whole lot more. benefits:worldwide coverage,local and international advert rates and many more.
broadcast like the BBC,CNN and other big media organization.churches,mosques and other religious groups can use this medium to reach people on a global scale.
Advantages:jump the cost of setting up your conventional stations,licence alone cost millions; let alone cost of constructing a mast and acquiring a transmitter which is in the millions of naira.we provide all kinds of compression technology to ensure you use minimized amount of internet data for live broadcasts and when you are not, your cloud robot takes over the rest giving you space to produce jingles,documentaries,source for music etc.tools needed to setup your very own online radio station are available from SEANET I.T.please call us on 08035987404 or 08084411621

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude6520 Core I5 500hdd 4gram @ 55k / Sony Intel Core I3 320gb 4gb Ram 15.6inch 50k / 1600mhz Ddr3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.