Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) (34003 Views)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by youngmoore(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nawa oooooo
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by Chidizman(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Skryptchex:
Its very hard to hear that someone died of natural cause....

Its either being stabbed, burnt, hot water, acid or car accident

Nawa oo

They only bring the kind of deaths that didn't emanate from Natural cause to Nairaland. Viewers discretion is advised sad
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by dokJ: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari's administration is prone to ppl stabbing ppl
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by kullozone(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Men seriously need protection by the Nigerian police, our existence is under threat grin
lol..they want us to start hiding in caves.
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
legosians and violence is like bread and butter. what is most disgusting Is that they are very proud of it.
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by Jacko1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lesson 1
When couples fighting mind your damn business

Lesson 2
When u seperating fight let it nt be only u.... Unless u r gud in seperating fight
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mad woman.

RIP Mr Ayenuwa. One reason why I mind my business while people fight. If they like beat themselves to pulp, I will waka pass as fast as my legs can carry me ni
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by goodvision12(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Skryptchex:

Nawa oo
frustration everywhere is the result of what we see
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
OPC peacemaker. sad
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
I know a man who lost one of his eye trying to make peace between husband and wife, the worst of it was that, he was in his house jeje..when the woman(a relation of his) called him on phone, he took a bus to go settle fight and came back with one eye.
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by Missmossy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ewww disheartening!! All these evil women always boiling with anger.
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sometimes people need to learn how to paddle deir own canoe....and nt anoda person's
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by huntax(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
dokJ:
Buhari's administration is prone to ppl stabbing ppl
You people should stop this nonsense,it's getting boring.
You could as well blame Buhari for the hot and humid weather outside.
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by huntax(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Men,be sure to avoid troublesome women,no matter how sweet her honey-pot is. I remember dating a girl who tried to stab herself with screw driver because I wanted to leave her....She once stepped out of my apartment at 12am,naked,just because we had an argument and she wanted to punish me by trying to make our neighbours see her like that. She is from Delta,a Tsekiri girl.
Fear Delta, fear Edo,fear Calabar women,I'm not kidding.
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by faithesco(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
bukkielee:
This bald headed man doesn't look like an undergraduate ooo
lmao,and he doesn't look 28...Rip tho,next time dey mind ur business
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
....and it must be in LAGOS...again!
Skryptchex:

Nawa oo
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
She's a murderer and deserves no mercy though the victim acted out of ignorance. She can claim she did that for self defense because the dead is nowhere to speak for himself. The lady should be sentenced to life imprisonment as she has no witness to collaborate her claim. However the husband if found will likely defend her. So the witness is already compromised.
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by seunajia: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Never ever intercede between fighting people. If in the heat of the moment someone says they'll kill you, if you're not ready to die defending yourself or kill such persons, escape, tacitly back down, run if you have to! Never be an onlooker. Mind your facking business!

Many have gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
:PAssociation of Name checkers make una start
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by oodua1stson: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
bukkielee:
This bald headed man doesn't look like an undergraduate ooo
buy better laptop/phone with HD screen you no go buy

Abi na your eye no de see well sef
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by bukkielee(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
oodua1stson:
buy better laptop/phone with HD screen you no go buy

Abi na your eye no de see well sef
Maybe you need a surgery to clear your cataract. It's really hurting your sight
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by oodua1stson: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
bukkielee:
Maybe you need a surgery to clear your cataract. It's really hurting your sight
says the fool with a 4 eyed idiot behind her dp grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and your eleriboo grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Anger...uncontrolled humans. Forking loonies! May she never forgets how she put out the light in someone else's world. Idiata!
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunajia:
Never ever intercede between fighting people. If in the heat of the moment someone says they'll kill you, if you're not ready to die defending yourself or kill such persons, escape, tacitly back down, run if you have to! Never be an onlooker. Mind your facking business!

Many have gone.

Exactly my philosophy too. If two adults can't control their tempers up to the point of fighting, I'm certainly not the one to separate them.

Recently read of some guy in the US who got fatally stabbed, when he went to separate a fighting couple. The miss he went to recue ran away with the guy, and left him there to bleed out.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
This woman na sabilie well well oo. He blow u u come go carry knife to defend ursef. U go defend ursef for prison ooo. Heartless human being because of 20k u took the life u can not give back. U deserve to be hanged. Yeye woman
Re: Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) by babajay69: 6:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Skryptchex:

Nawa oo
Life as she knows it has just ended for her. The life she will have now is one of desolation and hopelessness because she let anger get the better of her. Hope she is sober now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.