Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-tonto-dike-says-she-is-behind-her-husband-succes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-tonto-dike-says-she-is-behind-her-husband-succes (324 Views)

'I Don't Twerk Online Cos My Social Media Account Is My Pulpit'- Tonto Dike Says / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Actress Tonto Dike Says A Prayer: You Got To See Who She Prayed For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-tonto-dike-says-she-is-behind-her-husband-succes by veeluv2015(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
The Beautiful new mum is a happy woman. Oh yes! Happy and proud of her husband. She recently took to Instagram to celebrate her man Oladunni Churchill as he was named the Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations. The Sassy actress had this to say;

"When a STRONG WOMAN STANDSWITH/BEHIND HER MAN, HE SHALL ONLY GO UP And SUCCEED..
When I say YOU SHALL FIND FAVOR BEFORE KINGS AND QUEENS THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING..
Proud of your Success my KINGKONG
Just recently THE Ceo of Big Church Groups , Olakunle Churchill was named a Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations ... The awards and recognition of his impacts in humanitarian activities and most especially business has not failed to catch the attention of many , with the 4 companies listed under the group from Big Churchill haven limited
To Big Church Entertainment,Big church consult and King-Andrea Realtors.
Big Church Groups currently operates in over twenty four industries across 8 different countries worldwide with about 186 staffs taking IT and software management to greater heights... On the 22nd of April, Young CEOs Global Award presented him a Special Recognition Award.. This award was in recognition that his strategies and platforms has been deployed as proof for his resolve to play an active and strategic part in Africa's entrepreneurship growth. Bigchurchgroups# Nigeria# london# abuja# ghana# Switzerland#"

Source :Love is a beautiful thing. I believe Tonto Dike is every man’s dream wife! #Supportive

(1) (Reply)

Become A Celeb In Website Design For FREE / #makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje / The International Community Is Essential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.