Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (12249 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / Wat Will U Do When U Find Out That Ur Dad Is Sleeping With Ur Wife / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Christino(m): 1:17am On Dec 08, 2006
Are you guys fronting or what?

Na so dem dey start o grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2006
@jerrymania

i thought this ended at the other thread angry

believe me your really shallow,anyway i don't blame you your still a small boy grin.and if your are so handsome why don't you show us your picture.and if its actually your picture on your profile then shocked believe me you need to contest for the most ugly guy in nigeria,i heard silver bird is organising one next year grin i believe you would win.and that would also give you an opportunity to contest for the mr world pagent grin.who knows you might actually gain lots of attention.since its obvious thats what your looking for.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2006
Mr Ugly, LOL

Thonmia, u crack me up
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jerrymania(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2006
@thonia

Anyway thanks for the yabis. Worthwhile!
Got no probs with u ok?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2006
your welcome dearie grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jerrymania(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2006
Thanks Thonia u r so sweet! grin cheesy
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by fellow(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2006
Not at all. i have a friend i make jest of.She's 21 ans still a virgin, no relationship and im like gosh how does it be like to be 21 without having sex. It would have been starving for me. Had sex at 13. cool
I think you are afraid of falling and getting hurt and that my dear is the best thing that could ever happen to you

Wa la hi
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jerrymania(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ fellow (good or bad)

U don spoil finish!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jerrymania(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2006
@all
And we have to erase this from our mentality--TO DATE SOMEONE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE HAVING SEX! Gamine it's not nice you havent dated anyone "now u don turn old mama", you shud try, it doesn't mean you shud have sex with him (or her---oops sorry).
Anyway gamine i'm a free agent, just hav a luk at my profile,,maybe we can go on a date! grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jerrymania(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ thonia

My pic's in profile!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2006
@jerryman:
U stole my frigging signature! Now i have to change it angry

Anyway, the picture sucks.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by fellow(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2006
jerrymania:

@ fellow (good or bad)

U don spoil finish!

No be that oh jerrymania, and point of correction it should be good.
Anyway i guess i was just lucky to know how to play the game while i was still young or else i would have been yapping and crying all over the forum like SENATOR100
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by culasi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ Gamine

Well i don't think it is a problem if you have not dated @ age 20. Well i started dating @ age 21. Maybe you are not yet ready for a relationship. So make sure you are ready b/4 you fall into the hands of the wrong person. Goodluck.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ jerrymania u pic looks nice actually.

@ ALL, when u date sum1 u don't av to av sex. It can b a relationship widout sex, ppl r all chattin bout sex coz evryone is doin it. BUt 4 me sex is for afta marriage and by d way lovin sum1 doesn't mean lay wid em. LEARN SAY "NO"

SEX SEX SEX why is evy1 doin it?? Even peeps beneath 13yrs damn!!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by fellow(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2006
Beautygyal:

SEX SEX SEX why is evy1 doin it?? Even peeps beneath 13yrs damn!!!

Thats when the adrenaline starts pumping wildly and want to get the first taste of nautical experience
grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jerrymania(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ beautygal

Thanks

@gridlock

You suck!

@fellow (good or bad)

You don spoil, i repeat!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2006
Sorry Jerry but u dont appeal to me wink, theres smthing about igbo broses tht jst aint right, !/!?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jerrymania(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ GAMINE

i'M NOT IGBO! I'M FROM EDO STATE! BINI KING!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2006
I wasnt talkin to ya,, i was thinkin (abt them igbo broses)
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by babyboy2(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Gamine
First,stop saying what you keep saying about the igbos.I am not igbo,but it sucks.stop it please.Do not even joke about it.your "i hate igbo thread thread" is still generating and spunning hatred.you are obviously a very talented (artistically) and beautiful lady but you you do not go looking for love.it finds you.safe
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2006
@jerrymania
and so what if your picture is in your profile,your still not handsome dearie cool
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by babyboy2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2006
ThoniaSlim, you are one truly beautiful woman.walahi.some people fine, abeg.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2006
thank you. smiley
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by babyboy2(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2006
lol.you should not be thanking me.you should be thanking God. kiss
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2006
@babyboy, speak ur church mind. You like this lady especially right?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2006
hhhhmmmm,which one be church mind again,abeg grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2006
@thoniaslim, the only way u won't know what i mean is if u've never stepped in Lag b4, anyway i sensethat the feeling is mutual. So u guys have fun grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by babyboy2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2006
wale, you are one really good matchmaker.how much does your services cost? in naira oooooo grin
Anyhow thonia is pretty and intelligent.Hope i am not commiting a crime here embarassed.safe
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2006
hhhmmmm,lol,av been to lagos so many times,i was born there,so i be eko girl grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2006
@babyboy
not at all wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2006
@babyboy, i couldn't charge you u know, what are friends for.

But u see, times are hard and am looking at buying this Limited Edition Grand Cherokee jeep that costs just about £5,000. So if u deposit about N1.5 million in my nigerian account, i will take it as a form of gratitude.

About Thonia, u got to play tactically, the competition is tough. But i believe we have a winning team here so all will be fine, just stay calm and let me sleep over it.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

@babyboy
not at all wink

So typical of Nigerian girls, uve started fronting or is it blushing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Lonely 21 Yrs Old Girl In Lagos / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / My Princess Patwhizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.