Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,171 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities (38990 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by IamAtribalist: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
FanYogo1:

They think mouthing off, chestbeating, making ultimatums and hating on other tribes is bravery. Explains why they think Kanu Nnamdi calling for Yoruba genocide is bravery. grin grin grin

cool No mind them. I try not to laugh at them but its hard..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by IamAtribalist: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
BakireBulmaker:

No one hates jibos.
It's just that ibos gloat and call Yorubas coward whereas they are the true cowards of all time.
How can Fulanis turn jibos into refugeess in their own land?

cool You sir are a badt guy! grin grin grin grin

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by IamAtribalist: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gext22:
My people have been turned weaklings by crumbs from a useless one Nigeria.
They are now more Nigerian than anybody else.
The bravery that the Igbo race is known for is now more or less a fairly tale. The brave men are all gone. Cowards are what we have now.
Ojukwu would be turning in his grave right now.

cool Which bravery?! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by superstar1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gext22:
My people have been turned weaklings by crumbs from a useless one Nigeria.
They are now more Nigerian than anybody else.
The bravery that the Igbo race is known for is now more or less a fairly tale. The brave men are all gone. Cowards are what we have now.
Ojukwu would be turning in his grave right now.

if facing T-74 and Abram tanks with cassava sticks is bravery in your lexicon, it is called stupidity in the land of the sane minds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by IamAtribalist: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol. Sorry, I had to laugh.

Er-New-Gle folks must be Yorubas. I can't believe the notorious chest beaters didn't beat their chests when the rampaging Fulani marauders came calling.

I just pity Lagos and the refugees that will come calling cos of the Fulani invasion. While Yorubas headed towards Ibadan after the Hausa carnage in Lagos, these lot are going to run to Lagos. Maybe God help Lagos and its impending refugee crisis lol.

cool SirShymexx please stop you are making me crack my ribs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by sirAmeh(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
This new treat,if left on resolve,we lead to another disaster,it will be our collective. Effort to fight this form of new terrorism, let all say no to all act of evil!!!!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by nduchucks: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm inclined to believe that it is almost impossible to organize 10 nomadic herdsmen, let alone 500 for such an operation. The authorities need to do their duties and properly identify the culprits. The culprits may have nothing whatsoever to do with herdsmen.

If these lazy reporters and/or authorities were able to count 500 invaders, how come they were not able to apprehend a single one? smh embarassed
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by princejayboss: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
victorvezx:
where are the chest beating, chest pounding, Akpu eating IPod touts? after today u will never insult any tribe or call them cowards again.

Get a job ... If can't find any inbox me so I can you one.... Why can't you comment without insulting other people or tribe
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Lumiere91: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Austin4lif:
who is talking about sex? How old are u ?
odi ka imachaghi ife ofuma.take e time gi ooo
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by livinstone8(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I think we the southerners need to unite and sponsor an apology to the fulani's on the frontpage of 3 newspapers so this killings can stop. Nnamdi Kanu caused these senseless killings by abusing the hausa fulanis on Radio Biafra and calling for their deaths. We should also support the grazing bill so these guys can graze their cattle in peace. The Fulani's are good and peaceful guys until Nnamdi kanu provoked them. We yoruba's are ready to grant them our lands for grazing. The igbos need to do the same for the sake of peace sad

Are u f*cking kidding me? Can't you see what's going on here? Give them d land in ur village and you'll become homeless. This is an act of war and you should be talking of fighting back for d sake of ur kids and grandkids. You should not be sacred to stand and defend ur land, the communities must join hands to rake out diz devilish bastards all d way to d North they came from
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by SirShymexx: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool SirShymexx please stop you are making me crack my ribs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Lol.

These people talk too much and make unnecessary noise. They have been talking for months now that it can never happen on the east coast blah blah blah. Now the Fulanis have taken the war to them on home front and it's 33-0, according to the latest update. I actually feel sorry for them cos once Fulanis annex Er-New-Gle, with how gully erosion has swallowed half of the east coast - there won't be anywhere else for them to run to apart from Lagos. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by DedeNkem: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
If this government headed by a fulani (buhari) doesn't protect your community, take laws into your hands and kill any fulani herdsmen entering your community!

Civil war is brewing!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by IamAtribalist: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

These people talk too much and make unnecessary noise. They have been talking for months now that it can never happen on the east coast blah blah blah. Now the Fulanis have taken the war to them on home front and it's 33-0, according to the latest update. I actually feel sorry for them cos once Fulanis annex Er-New-Gle, with how gully erosion has swallowed half of the east coast - there won't be anywhere else for them to run to apart from Lagos. grin

cool grin grin grin grin grin You sir are a badt guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Gext22: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yugoslavia unfolding!!! In pains my country will be birthed! God be with the east.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by xtive(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Those old fools that call theirselves elder statesmen men and their cohorts won't see it now when the people rise to fight back they will be tagged HATED tribe.
adedam007:

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Gext22: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by superstar1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gext22:
Yes, because death from a tank is different from death from matchet inflicted by ethnic and religious extremists.
What a coward.
The likes of Martin Luther King, Mandela, who braved the face of superior firepower and certain death for a cause they believe in can never be found in whatever backwater ethnic you hail from.
What a genetically wired coward who is not even ashamed of it.
Tufia.

The same way Ojukwu and Achebe died for the cause they believed in, and yet they are heroes in the land of the chest beaters.

Stupidity runs in the core helix structure of the DNA of the people from the land of a dawning sun.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by orisa37: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bokoharam in disguise relocated.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by IamAtribalist: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gext22:
The type beyond the reach of your genealogy.
The type of bravery only an Igbo man is capable of in your zoo.

cool When an IPOB thinks that bravery is typing B R A V E R Y on an online forum...I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
nduchucks:
I'm inclined to believe that it is almost impossible to organize 10 nomadic herdsmen, let alone 500 for such an operation. The authorities need to do their duties and properly identify the culprits. The culprits may have nothing whatsoever to do with herdsmen.

If these lazy reporters and/or authorities were able to count 500 invaders, how come they were not able to apprehend a single one? smh embarassed

or take photos of the dead afterwards

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by capricornian(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
He's not a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by BushidoBlue(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Babacele:
with feedfee ,that nurtured BH all tru , tacit support written allover d attacks...

Shebi u don almost clock 40?
Don't continue this kind of thing after that.. else it will be forever.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by HiddenShadow: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
mandax:
Na foolish Igbos yet to join IPOB de give Fulani herds men impetus.

There's nothing that makes Fulani more fearful and restrained from violence than talk about dividing Nigeria.

Don't expect all Igbos to join Ipob

In life, those more concern are to act and not wait for those less concern

Ipob needs to form a special secret militia group capable of gathering intelligence on impending attacks and striking first
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by oduastates: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
capricornian:
He's not a Yoruba

He is definitely not. You can tell an omoluabi from 1 million miles away.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Plz stop calling dem fulani herdsmen dey r doz boko haram members dat ran at large.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Gext22: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
victorvezx:
where are the chest beating, chest pounding, Akpu eating IPod touts? after today u will never insult any tribe or call them cowards again.

The chest beaters underestimate the Fulani and their resolute unforgiving culture of revenge especially when you steal or kill their cows.

They have a network of support and allegiance between themselves, when in need they will just extend a kola of invitation to other clans to join them against a more formidable adversary.

The Fulani value their cows more than life itself and if touched be rest assured they will come back for revenge; it doesn't even matter how long it takes them, they surely come back for their pound of flesh - even if it means passing it to the next or several generations down the line.

These IPOBians don't know what they have gotten themselves into; they think by killing a few of them and stealing their cows will scare them off; well how wrong, they've just stirred the hornet's nest - God help them.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by HIPROFILE(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I think we the southerners need to unite and sponsor an apology to the fulani's on the frontpage of 3 newspapers so this killings can stop. Nnamdi Kanu caused these senseless killings by abusing the hausa fulanis on Radio Biafra and calling for their deaths. We should also support the grazing bill so these guys can graze their cattle in peace. The Fulani's are good and peaceful guys until Nnamdi kanu provoked them. We yoruba's are ready to grant them our lands for grazing. The igbos need to do the same for the sake of peace sad

Some people are really better nat given birth to.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by HIPROFILE(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
@OP please kindly rephrase your post....are you talking about a catholic church or Christ holy church ( nation builder)? I think your joining two different things as one here...big mix up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Visited By John Bray, US Consular General At His Lagos Residence (pics) / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.