Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Understanding Chinese Markets. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Understanding Chinese Markets. (2167 Views)

Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is for importers who buys from 1688.com. Or chinese markets, Some importers uses this site to buy their goods everyday but they don't know why its took so long for their goods to reach their agent(3rd party shipping agent). Well incase you don't know. delivery time from your seller to your receiver is controlled by the distance of were your seller is located. If you are an online shop seller and you have orders on your store,you quickly rush to buy if from 1688.com, you must be ready to take note of location where your 3rd party agent is and the seller. For example: I uses Nonnyking Global and they are located in guangzhou, if I have to buy something that I like to receive on time, I will have to set my search location to guangzhou, so that any search of items that will be display is definetly going to be located in guangzhou which is sameday or 24hrs delivery to reach my agent who in turn will express my parcel to naija 24hrs time.....that aside, some people have been operating 1688 for 4years now yet they don't know the best location that is suitable for their market. Some people go just place order anywhere belle face as long as they see item they want.... Dash!! Its would interest you to know in chinese market(manufacturer) in different state(province) has different grade of same item manufactured. Grade are rated from Level1-5,Grade C-A). If you want to know what I am talking about, Buy any Lady dress in guangzhou and buy same dress in Fujian or Hangzhou. You will notice that the guangzhou own is cheaper while the fujian own has more quality than guangzhou but is expensive. Note: am not saying guangzhou doesn't manufacture good quality,Its Few. I was asking one of my chinese friend why his items(dresses) are very expensive than other stores in 1688.com, He said because those stores are buying from factory in Guangzhou, But he his Buying from factories in Hangzhou... I bought 1 Bullock leather shoe in Guangzhou because I was in haste to receive it fast, when the shoe arrived,its was so tight,But I bought same in Wenzhou, took 3days to reach guangzhou(nonnyking),when its reach me,I compare the both shoes together,The guangzhou own was weighing 0.850kg why the Wenzhou own was weighing 1kg,the two shoes are the same but one is thicker than the other. Samething happened when I order for Gas pump(for car) which was unavailable here, I order it from Hangzhou,got to me,It didn't even last up to 1month, until I ordered for same from Wenling, I have been using it for 1year plus. I believed that when you want to learn any tribe,you need to get close to someone that can teach you that tribe, That's why I did this research to acquire more knownledge and share with you people...

The concluding part is that if you are looking to order for quality dresses(women/men) (level 4-5,GA).. Set your search location to Hangzhou or fujian,But likely to be little bit expensive.

If you are looking to order for children dresses: set search location to huzhou.

If you are looking to order for Shoes- check... Wenzhou.

If you are looking to order Motor spare parts:-check Wenling.

Now everything can be seen in guangzhou ooooo,but you should understand what I mean, I will be glad if gurus in the house can still add more fire to this, we are all learning everyday so let's share. Peace!!!

13 Likes

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by emydedon: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello Chieftkpokp,nice post but please show me how to the search.Thanks
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks Op. Very informative . What of ladies bags pls
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by booblacain(m): 1:49am On Jul 08, 2018
just saw this post, a lot of mini importers need to see this. but how does one search 1688 by location?
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by jjbest123(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2018
Chiefkpokp, please can you open an unlimited alipay account for someone and how much?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2018
jjbest123:
Chiefkpokp, please can you open an unlimited alipay account for someone and how much?

You can register alupay but its won't be verified, for you to have a verified account, you need to have Chinese bank account, their ID, also binding with their phone number for mobile verifications. But you can register an alipay and when ever you have to buy goods you can send a request to pay on ur behalf. I mean someone that have a verified account can pay your goods.... Owing a verifiied alipay is not easy, do not let anyone confuse you.the only best way you can get a verified alipay from someone is only if the Chinese is your trusted partner as in both of u trust each other a lot, he can use his identity to create and verifiy and give you the account to be using. But note its also risky in that way if both of you don't trust eaxh other cos u may big money and the next thing if you won't have access to d account cos the rightful owner had steal ur money, on ur own part, you could mistakenly order for goods on credit to the tune of 20,000yuan, this mean u will put the Chinese owner in trouble if u r unable to replace d credit. So u see why even some Chinese are also scare to use their bank identity for verifying alipay......if your purpose is for buying goods. Just create an alipay bind it with taobao account, then use it to order for goods on 1688 or taobao or tmall, and then when its gets to payment via alipay, you would simply see a place were you have the options of clicking ask someone to pay......in this way your orders will be paid as if it's was from your account meanwhile it's was paid from another verified account..... If you need this service to pay for your order if you are using unverified alipay, you can send a request to pay on your behalf through our verified alipay account, then we can pay for your goods. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by booblacain(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2018
chiefkpokp:

You can register alupay but its won't be verified, for you to have a verified account, you need to have Chinese bank account, their ID, also binding with their phone number for mobile verifications. But you can register an alipay and when ever you have to buy goods you can send a request to pay on ur behalf. I mean someone that have a verified account can pay your goods.... Owing a verifiied alipay is not easy, do not let anyone confuse you.the only best way you can get a verified alipay from someone is only if the Chinese is your trusted partner as in both of u trust each other a lot, he can use his identity to create and verifiy and give you the account to be using. But note its also risky in that way if both of you don't trust eaxh other cos u may big money and the next thing if you won't have access to d account cos the rightful owner had steal ur money, on ur own part, you could mistakenly order for goods on credit to the tune of 20,000yuan, this mean u will put the Chinese owner in trouble if u r unable to replace d credit. So u see why even some Chinese are also scare to use their bank identity for verifying alipay...... if your purpose is for buying goods. Just create an alipay bind it with taobao account, then use it to order for goods on 1688 or taobao or tmall, and then when its gets to payment via alipay, you would simply see a place were you have the options of clicking ask someone to pay......in this way your orders will be paid as if it's was from your account meanwhile it's was paid from another verified account..... If you need this service to pay for your order if you are using unverified alipay, you can send a request to pay on your behalf through our verified alipay account, then we can pay for your goods. Thanks

please I need help on the bolded. how do I bind my alipay account with my Taobao account?
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
booblacain:

please I need help on the bolded. how do I bind my alipay account with my Taobao account?

After you have registered alipay account, click on setting or assets, then you will see details of the account like phone number, and others then you will see bind a taobao. Click on it, its will redirect you to create an account on taobao, such account can Still be used to login 1688.com

1 Like

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by booblacain(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
chiefkpokp:

After you have registered alipay account, click on setting or assets, then you will see details of the account like phone number, and others then you will see bind a taobao. Click on it, its will redirect you to create an account on taobao, such account can Still be used to login 1688.com

honestly, I can't find anything on setting(both on the app and on browser) that says bind a Taobao. I will upload screenshots.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by booblacain(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
screenshots from the app settings. no bind Taobao.

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by booblacain(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
screenshots from the alipay website settings. no bind Taobao.

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
you are using global alipay which is int.alipay, this will not work, the main alipay is www.alipay.com which shows you in chinese by default.....

to login click https://auth.alipay.com/login/index.htm , if you want to register, click on free registration

Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by booblacain(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
chiefkpokp:
you are using global alipay which is int.alipay, this will not work, the main alipay is www.alipay.com which shows you in chinese by default.....

to login click https://auth.alipay.com/login/index.htm , if you want to register, click on free registration

just saw this. my bad, did not know the difference. I will check it out.
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2018
*2972¥(1688(xiaomi mi8,6g,128g) + 10200¥(1688(4set,vegetable cutter) + 63380¥(1688(152pcs solar streetlight(50w) + 2320¥(1688(custom wristwatches) + 12850¥(1688) + 5001¥(1688) + 13905€(3 N.vanette Bus+ golf3,Audi,vannette underneath/engine) + 72702¥(transfer) + 30100¥(transfer) + 209¥(transfer) + 5800¥(tmall(12pcs HP Elite) + 42100¥(transfer) and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space!!

*Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.*
DNT (direct normal transfer)-quick transfer.

Chinese Payment(No hidden charges)
*transfer rate(¥): 56.8 - 58/¥ (the higher the funds the lesser the rate)*
*Payment for goods: 60/¥ (Flat)*
*Request to Pay(alipay): 62/¥*

Trade Safe
God's Riches At Christ Expense (GRACE)
OMS MALL & GLOBAL SERVICES
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by gift01: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2018
I like this but am concerned if I can buy solar panel directly from the site
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 4:03am On Nov 07, 2018
Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.

transfer to china rate(¥): 53 - 56/¥ (the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: 56/¥ (Flat)
Request to Pay(alipay): 60/¥

Easy & soft loan(goods only)
1-3months repayments(T&C applied)

Trade Safe
A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. ..
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
47600¥(transfer) + 5230¥(1688) + 21280¥(transfer) + 985¥(1688) + 16100(1688(24 lengths PVC handrail top) + 16280¥(1688(48 solar panels(150w) + 5375¥(1688(xmas fireworks) and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space!!

Payment for goods: 56/¥ (Flat)

Trade Safe
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 3:58am On Nov 21, 2018
3433¥(1688) + 209¥(taobao) + 12120¥(1688(ceiling fans) + 20688(1688(60units Solar human detective st lamp(60w) + 7510€ (40ft cntr(Vanette, hiace,Audi,Golf3,(Engines,underneats) and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space!!

Payment for goods: 58/¥ (Flat)

Trade Safe
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2019
60200¥(1688(10,000pcs Custom Watch(political) + 8500¥(1688(Royal Bedsets excl Mattress(5units) + 25600¥(transfer) + 269¥(1688) + 188¥(1688) + 9420¥(1688) + 14200¥(1688(refurbished iphone XS 64g(2units) + 15600¥(1688(custom cap/Shirt-1200pcs(political) + 52110¥(transfer) + 950¥(1688) + 1944.3¥(1688) + 201¥(taobao) and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space

Trade Safe
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2019
*Chinese holiday* is Over, You can now start sending us your orders.
The various steps is simple:
1. Visit our website on www.oms.com.ng and click on E-procurement image to navigate to procurement .
2. After filling the form by inputting your details and your preferred shipper if you have one or click on Our shipper if you intend to use us to ship your goods after purchase, indicate your preferred mode of communication e.g, WhatsApp,Skype,email,wechat… then click on submit Order and wait for a confirmation message.
3. Our available staff in your preferred communication channel accessed your orders and immediately contact you to confirm your order.
4. An invoice will be generated for you on total amount you are to pay.
5. Once we confirm your payment to us, we would book your orders to be paid on the next 9 oclock(am/pm).
6. After we successfully pay for your order,we await shipping details from seller, then furnish you with tracking details to give to your external shipper, in case of using our shipping services, we would inform you of total Kg,cbm or sizes and give you bill for onward shippment to Nigeria(Lagos).
7. Goods gets to Lagos(Nigeria), you can also choose to pick your item in Benin City and warri(free), other states would requires waybill..
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2019
5355¥(1688(51pcs, kids bike(12-16inches) + 214009¥(transfer) + 30258¥(1688,(40 length of Pvc, Ushape handrail) + 3866¥(1688) + 6808¥(1688) + 2800¥(transfer) + 12000¥(1688(200mix batch set of kids trolley bags) + 53880¥(1688(125PCs (100w Solar streetlight) + 197¥(1688) and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space

transfer to china rate(¥): 53.8 - 56/¥ (the higher the funds the lesser the rate)

Trade Safe
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2019
More rmb(Clean funds) still available on parking space

We make Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.(No service charge)

transfer to china rate: 53.8/rmb - 56/rmb(the higher the funds the lesser the rate)

China-Lagos/Benin
Express -N4000(2-3days)
Normal - N2180(9-15working days)
We refund 10% of total goods if shipment delays more than 15working days

We give Easy & soft loan(goods only)

Trade Safe
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2019

We make Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.(No service charge)

transfer to china rate: 53.8/rmb - 56/rmb(the higher the funds the lesser the rate)

China-Lagos/Benin
Express -N4000(2-3days)
Normal - N2180(9-15working days)

We give Easy & soft loan(goods only)

Trade Safe
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 3:33am On Sep 17, 2019

We help you make Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.
transfer to china rate: 52/rmb - 54/rmb(the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: Now 54/¥ (Flat) and 360/$

China-Lagos/Benin(Shipping)
Express -N4000/KG(2-3days)
Normal - N2180/KG(9-15working days)
Sea- N95000/CBM(55-65days)

Benefits of Using our Service
*24/7 customer service*
*No charges or Commission*
*Access to Loan (Only for purchases of Goods)*
*Full replacement of Incomplete/Lost goods including 10% compensation for inconvenience(Our shipping only)*
*Whatsapp Group for importers*
*And lot more

For more info..check our signature for whatsapp/call contact

Trade Safe
If you’re broken-hearted today, God has good news that says “weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.
Re: Understanding Chinese Markets. by chiefkpokp(m): 3:53am On Oct 20, 2019

We help you make Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.
Chinese Payment to Bank/Alipay(No hidden charges)
transfer to china rate: 51/rmb - 56/rmb(the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: Now 54/¥ (Flat) and 360/$

China-Lagos/Benin(Shipping)
Express -N4000/KG(2-3days)
Normal - N2390/KG(9-15working days)
Sea- N95000/CBM(55-65days)

Benefits of Using our Service
*24/7 customer service*
*No charges or Commission*
*Access to Loan (Only for purchases of Goods)*
*Full replacement of Incomplete/Lost goods including 10% compensation for inconvenience(Our shipping only)*
*Whatsapp Group for importers*
*And lot more

For more info..check our signature for whatsapp/call contact

Trade Safe.
Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who wipes away the tears.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Tricycle (keke) Up For Sale / How Do Sell My Flourite 85% / Is Eco Bank Having Technical Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.