Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl (1436 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Over the weekend, reports surfaced online that YBNL act, Lil Kesh is set to part ways with the Olamide-led record label.

While both parties have not spoken concerning the reports, here are some reasons why Lil kesh might leave :

1. Olamide made his artists a free morale agent .

Its no doubt that KING BADDO is one of the most humble artist in the music industry. Unlike other record label owners that suck up their artist till they run down or become relevant, olamide made his artist free morale agent that is been able to do whatever they like and wish. And why do I say this is because sometime ago olamide made it clear on twitter that "Saying kesh or viktoh or any1 else gone leave me is kinda shitty I want ds niggas to be great not to be slave or Dependant"
So its clear Lil kesh might actually be leaving.

2. Lil kesh has a large fans base already

If anyone had told me Lil kesh would be so big as he is in the industry today I would bluntly say never.
Asin fast forward back to when he came out with "lyrically" who would have thought MR YAGI would have been this big Winning himself a lot of people in the street both local and Behind having proving the doubters wrong when he dropped his album YAGI. He has a lot of fans already and u think he can stay all by himself.

3. He owns a studio

Well believe it or not why would he own a studio if he isn't planning to leave ? I mean YBNL has a studio and competent producers pheelz and young john whom have produced numerous hits for him back to back. Why would he own a studio if there isn't ulterior motives behind it ?

4. YBNL camp would be too hot for him.

Tough this young lad is talented but I don't think he can stand the test of time in YBNL camp why ? Because YBNL is full of talents and even his boss isn't relaxing at alls. I have to say this Olamide's who you EPP did some harm we can't see to this young lad ALBUM which Made a lot of people forget him and his album.

5. He can stand alone

Lastly, he has proved himself from headies award saga to his great album release. How he maturely handle the saga says a lot about him that is one great dude. And his album also speaks for him. He really has alot to offer no doubt.

Written: Shadrach Ajibola
Twitter/Instagram: @Rae_jizzy_

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/04/over-weekend-reports-surfaced-that-ybnl.html?m=1

Cc lalatiscala
Cc cutehector
Cc vizkiz
Cc tosyn2much

Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by GMan650(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Even if he leaves YBNL, he's already a star. If Olamide can make it after leaving Coded tunes with one album in the market, Kesh can also make it.
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by vizkiz: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am not hating, but naija music is wack...
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
nice try op
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Skiborobo skibo
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by Tomtoxic: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
olamide has already made it clear that after their deals expire they should not renew but establish on their own so its no issue jhur this was the plan all along ybnl has done a lot for him now is the time to say goodbye
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by nairagossip: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2016
yea
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
He don try tym yo leave
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Omo unilag

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Husband In Fresh Trouble / Borno State Zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria / See The Customized Birthday Cake Iyanya Got From Mavin Records(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.