Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of (48117 Views)

500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria / Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students / Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by ifewise(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Wow,Immediately I saw that name It rang Bell.That Dude is an active Nairaland I remember 2011 he ws seeking admission into UI & He ws vry active In UI forum at Education section.I pray we all end well!
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by okirewaju(f): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

abeg na extra semester not another round.

@ dammydrumz, thanks to you both i did not read it to the end hence my conclusion.

Correction noted.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by okirewaju(f): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
900warriorz:
start afresh you say? No federal university in Nigeria will take him in again...probably, private universities too!

He has a small margin of being accepted overseas! Thats realy sad.

Feel so bad for him...

#Bro, the Lord is your strenght!

#bro, the Lord is your strenght!
I am sure you did not read it to the end like me.

Turned out he was given extra semester only.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by 151487made(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
bibiking7:

Please change the headline. He was only suspended for one semester and not rusticated. Most folks did not read the article. undecided

rustication means suspension
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by macaranta(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
bibiking7:

Please change the headline. He was only suspended for one semester and not rusticated. Most folks did not read the article. undecided

That's Nigerians for you
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Jacko1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
I sabi one tunji michael ekepti frm ma days in command.... Do u knw wen i finish skool.... I doubt this is him but dem one resemble sha
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Challenge them in court.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Kiish(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
I will read it and send you the summary... yeye grin grin grin
Daniluv2k4:
U expect me to read all dix wen am stil havin gross assignment to deal wt?
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by alpontif(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
dicefrost:
Hmmmm i can relate with his plight. In my days i was also singled out for persecution myself, arraigned before the SDC and nearly forced out of the school. Had to resort to the streets to bail myself out. You can't take unionism away from students, else we will having a generation of cowards and lilly livered, yellow bellied fools who can be manipulated with ease. What kind of nation would we have then?

Bros, No deceive yourself o, with all the Student Unionism we have in Tert Schools all over the place, How has that helped the Country?

Are you not been manipulated already in a Country where Things can be terrible if God is not on your Team?

All the boldness, braveness and sharpness That Students think they have, what has that profited them in the larger society?

Dont get carried away.

I encourage students to go into politics, principally to gain political skills that will help them in realpolitiks. The ultimate Goal of any student getting into politics in Universities should be getting connected strategically, honing skills of oratory, and knowing how to organise.

It is not in your interest to protest on issues that cannot be resolved realistically without causing pain to the people you claim to represent. The problem is most Students dont think about implications, they just demand unrealistically.

Take the issue of Student Hostels, they are in an appalling state in the UI. Very terrible state if i may add. We all know the Solution is to Improve the state of the Hostels, but the Solutions will come at a cost, which is beyond the Financial CAPACITY of the School, the alternative is to Raise Funds by either privatising the Hostels, or by Increasing the School fees.

If You privatise the hostels, Hostel accommodation fees will increase from the Paltry sum you pay to something in the range of 80-100 K. Are you ready to pay that?...If you are not ready to pay that, where do you want the school to get the money from?...You cannot eat your cake and have it at the same time.

It will be surprising If Babcock University students Protest about the State of their Hostels, But it is totally Stupid of Students in Government Universities to Protest about things that cant be done without them paying for it.

Dont get carried away. Think before you Protest.

3 Likes

Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Ablitmuspaper(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
okirewaju:
Sad one. Imagine all the fees he has paid from 100 level till now and to imagine that he has to start afresh again.

May God give you direction.
is obvious u didn't read d whole text...infact u only glanced @ d headline

1 Like

Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by JOYOSITA(f): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=dammydrumz post=45052058][/quote]that was meant to be a joke pls. Not like I care, duh.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Kitanadex(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
mistytohcute:
a protest is being held for him, presently we've been banned from attending any lectures

hopefully things will turn out well

*ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASCERTA
Nice one, your protest shall bring result
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by okirewaju(f): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ablitmuspaper:
is obvious u didn't read d whole text...infact u only glanced @ d headline
I read half way, you will agree with me that the post is quite lenghty.

I have noted the error i made.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
headline very missleading!
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Lastine: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Daniluv2k4:
U expect me to read all dix wen am stil havin gross assignment to deal wt?
Na by force say make you read am??
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by DeeMos(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
okirewaju:
Sad one. Imagine all the fees he has paid from 100 level till now and to imagine that he has to start afresh again.

May God give you direction.
Rustication is not expulsion

1 Like

Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
OkoAnike:

I rep 2012, Greatest of the Greatest Uite, Any Zikite in the house.
I'm an Awoite
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
9jatatafo:

ALUTA SPIRIT!!!! But rustication is not expulsion na. At 500L he shouldn't be bothered with school unionism instead he should concentrate on how to graduate and fave the real world ahead

even the rustication is very bad

what we're facing in UI is beyond my mouth

any small offence ,SDC letter
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
I think the judgment can be reversed if he presses harder.

5years down the lane is not 5days.

Can't the SUG protest on his behalf coz diz is injustice.

I hope they give him certificates for the years he has spent tho undecided

I HATE NIGERIAN SCHOOL SYSTEM!!!
ITS SO FUCCCKED UP ND SUCKS!!!

He is losing a semester not the whole year.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by 9jatatafo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
mistytohcute:

even the rustication is very bad

what we're facing in UI is beyond my mouth

any small offence ,SDC letter

That is very terrible.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by OkoAnike(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
mistytohcute:

I'm an Awoite

I don't know if u have an idea about this stuff... Huuummm.
When all road were closed against the Idianite & Awoite the only way was thru faculty of Engineering... We the Zikite make a way where there seem to be no way for Awoite & idianite
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by OkoAnike(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
mistytohcute:

I'm an Awoite

When all road were closed against the Idianite & Awoite (hall fencing) the only way was thru faculty of Engineering... We the Zikite make a way where there seem to be no way for Awoite & idianite. U remember?
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by thrillmedear(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Haba YU HI. Dat scul na ell
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Chrisx1x(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Time2Smile:
The headline is misleading, What I read in the body of the interview is that He is suspended for 1 semester.
i thought i was the only one that that read that.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Chrisx1x(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
DeeMos:
Rustication is not expulsion
what is the difference
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by aooo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
I was in UI ystdy and asked what really happened.... I was told that the so called student was video/filmed breaking the glass of a car and the footage revealed his face.
Although, that happened when he was in his penultimate level...... And SDC come wait for him for final yr (na wetin me no support b dt fa)
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by aooo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
I was in UI ystdy and asked what really happened.... I was told that the so called student was video/filmed breaking the glass of a car and the footage revealed his face.
Although, that happened when he was in his penultimate level...... And SDC come wait for him for final yr (na wetin me no support b dt fa)
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
OkoAnike:

When all road were closed against the Idianite & Awoite the only way was thru faculty of Engineering... We the Zikite make a way where there seem to be no way for Awoite & idianite

yes I do
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by OkoAnike(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
mistytohcute:

yes I do
U are Probably in year one then... Take care and enjoy d compulsory break
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
OkoAnike:

U are Probably in year one then... Take care and enjoy d compulsory break

thanks
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by CioAngels(f): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
God will fight for you. Those in authority in Nigeria are intensionally wicked, but thank God they are not God and will never be.
Re: Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of by AdultMaleNegro(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
I can see ui girlz screaming #IamMote #freemote on NL. meanwyl they were begging you to join the protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.