Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike (18285 Views)

Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Presbulg(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
The W's won't ike this
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by GROOOVE(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is the defination of patriotism.... WIKE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by phenol33(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
wike is more intelligent than fayose who is looking for porpularity negatively
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by dammytosh: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Monday declared that he will support the policies of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, especially those that will be beneficial to the people of his state.
Wike said this when he played host to the local study group from the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPPS, Kuru, at the Government House in Port Harcourt, the Rivers capital.

Wike stated that he will not use his office for unnecessary politicking, adding that good policies transcend party affiliations.

“I will support any policy of the Federal Government that will enhance the living standard of the people of Rivers State. It doesn’t matter who initiated such policy as long as it favours our people,” he said.

The Governor further explained that his primary focus was the well-being of the people of the state, as such he will welcome good policies from the Buhari-led Federal Government.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/25/i-will-support-buharis-policies-wike/

If only Fayose would be cured of his madness I the interest of Ekiti People.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Kainene77: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why didn't he specifically address and explain EXACTLY which "policies that will enhance the living standard of the people of Rivers State" he will support?

TRANSPARENCY PEOPLE, TRANSPARENCY.

This is what politicians owe their voters in a DEMOCRACY.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by samento: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wike is playing politics without bitterness. Fayose has already played himself into the market square, shame will not allow him make a U-turn. Wike's actions goes a long way to tell us he has responsible advisers. With this we are hopeful for a better Nigeria
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by onetouch04: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=SageTravels post=45034037]

For your mind now Abi

Bros you don't no Wike. Ask questions about him

I know Wiked very well. He is a motor park tout. Go to mile 3 park in PH and ask about him.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Caseless: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Wike the lion slayer tongue

Caseless cry
baby! grin
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Oshotse21(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wike ur head day dia
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by ndcide(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mchweew,

My former governor blamed a robbery attack at lekki on his president and it was okay.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by boykiss99(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thats we hoping that came from his heart.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Greenback: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
ricsman:
guess u can read what I said
pls tell us how to read all da thrash u gassed outta ur anus..grin
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by ricsman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Greenback:

pls tell us how to read all da thrash u gassed outta ur anus..grin
U get luck say I see ur teeth
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Brugo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
As if he had a choice.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by billyG(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
It shows this man has some intelligence in his big fatt head unlike omo ale fayose. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by hemucology(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fayose come and defend ur self

Ok
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by hemucology(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fayose come and defend ur self

Ok grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by shellman: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
tuale4u:
Smart and Mature. Wike is a wise politician. A good one at that.

My problem with him is d way he promoted violence and cultism in rivers state. He didnt need to do that.
He knows that with the way Saraki is being made to account for his past atrocities, time is fast approaching for him to account for election murders &how he grew Cultism like mushrooms in Rivers State- notorious capital of Cultish in Africa
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
GROOOVE:
This is the defination of patriotism....
WIKE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

So because a rogue has said the obvious, he's a patriot?

How old are you kids? No wonder there is and has been widespread corruption, poverty, and stupidity among the general population. Perhaps you are dancing Olamide songs this morning while your mets in Dubai are making billions with innovative ideas
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by ipreach: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wike is a wise man that knows what he is doing
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Segadem(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
maupe:

He does. He can borrow a leaf from his predecessor, and become a torn in the flesh of the President. By declaring his support for the President's policies, it shows that he respects the office of the president, irrespective of who occupies it.
[size=14pt]Confirmed ®©
Fayose always play ekiti politics while Wike played Rivers state politics
[/size]
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Wenebadu(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok sir
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by deathmen12: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
ricsman:
he doesn't o. PMB got nothing with him yet he is saying he will support...... guilty conscious at work....
pmb got everytn 2 do wit him, after u na go dey our oil, lubbish
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by GROOOVE(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

So because a rogue has said the obvious, he's a patriot?

How old are you kids? No wonder there is and has been widespread corruption, poverty, and stupidity among the general population. Perhaps you are dancing Olamide songs this morning while your mets in Dubai are making billions with innovative ideas
you stupid dim witted dumb raging tout, for the fact you have that much time to craft such stupidity on a person's personal opinion shows your level of joblessness. Illiterate, next time you want to pick on someone take one your age or go back to been the low life gabbage you are. Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Corps Wins N2bn Human Rights Suit Against Police, Others / Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps / Okorocha Can Only Be Suspended At Ward Level, Imo APC Replies Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.