Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member (19302 Views)

TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by OKDnigeria: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alhaji Buba Galadima, a Board of Trustees, BoT, member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former close ally of President Muhammadu Buhari has described some Agricultural policies of the current Federal government as “mere propaganda.”

He said this while faulting a claims that the Buhari’s government has used Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, to grant farmers loan and financial enablement.

Galadima insisted that the current Agricultural policies of the Buhari’s government is not being felt by farmers in the country.

Speaking with The Sun, the APC Chieftain said, “No, no, there are people from certain parts of the country that can never get loan or assistance from the government.

“I have been looking for some amount of money, I gave out my C of O, certificate of my farm and office that amounts to over N500m, yet no bank was able to grant me N16m loan . I had to sell my property to get some money.

“So what government is doing in the area of farming is mere propaganda, I have not seen anything on ground.

“I wrote to the Minister of Agriculture that I needed to buy certain farm equipment and agricultural facilities, he is yet to reply my letter four months after.

“I had a late planting and I am suffering that as the rain has suddenly seized. If this type of treatment is being given to me, how about the man in the village who cannot reach the minister of agriculture or anybody?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/28/buharis-policies-mere-propaganda-apc-bot-member-galadima/amp/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Ojiofor: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by DanseMacabre(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Chai. Wetin Buhari do all these people na? grin

Apparently though, the man is just crying because he was left off the gravy train.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by cornoil(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lols

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by freeze001(f): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hehehe...ndi Sai Baba!

If we dey talk dem go say 'get over the election loss of your hero'. Today, we don see the election victory of their skeleton... grin cheesy
Naija is now 'El-dorado'. I thank God the suffering is touching the 97% wella.

It's like he hasn't gotten the memo that the Minister of Agriculture is a Jonathan appointee and all d banks that didn't give loan are PDP members... cheesy tongue grin

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by SweetWJ(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
freeze001:
Hehehe...ndi Sai Baba!

If we dey talk dem go say 'get over the election loss of your hero'. Today, we don see the election victory of their skeleton... grin cheesy
Naija is now 'El-dorado'. I thank God the suffering is touching the 97% wella.
U get mouth. Tell dem make dem know. cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Jesusloveyou: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
That is the best way to treat your friend,because corruption is when you favour your friend even when he is most qualified.

If the man were favoured, idiotic pigs of Biafra would have still complained

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is the best way to treat your friend,because corruption is when you favour your friend even when he is most qualified
Sharrap adeke

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by aolawale025: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
It's true. Most of the agricultural benefits we see presently were achieved thru the efforts of Prof. Adeshina. Mr. Audu Ogbe has been unable to maintain the same pace.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by swagagolic01(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari should have been made minister of Boko Haram affair's, ntn more.... the man is an insult to sane people .....

We need to move forward as a nation, we need Atiku now..

Come 2019, Nigeria will ATIKULATE. ....

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by hucienda: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
lol ... na wa o.
Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by fergie001: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Even APC BOT member,cry out...

One of the reasons Oyegun has been delaying doomsday,but it shall come,nonetheless...

Even the 97% are complaining.....

Where are the "rectum-cleaners",oya,come and earn your pay oooo,the last 2weeks have been bloody courtesy of Maina.....

I know Jonathan will be the cause....

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is the best way to treat your friend,because corruption is when you favour your friend even when he is most qualified.

Someone should help whip some sense into this boy. If you don't favor someone who is qualified, is it those who are not qualified that should be favoured? Quota system don dabaru some people brain o.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by ajepako(f): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2017
It won't be a stroll in the park for this Baba Bubu come 2019

Getting hit back to back even by his own people...

Good for democracy..

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by capatainrambo: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

pls remove jesus from this ur monicker

jesus is too big to be dragged down by verminns

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Almaheed: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2017
this administration has done nothing for farmers, except for lip service, they expect the prices if food to go down but the cost of producing this produce as sky rocketed.

imagine the anchor borrowers scheme was all a lie, it was just given to a few of their cronies and we read on the pages of newspaper that they have disturbed billions for agriculture. to be honest Femi adeshina did a splendid job with agriculture in the previous government, it is still the momentum that is keeping food on the average Nigerians table.

audu ogbeh is a two faced piece of shit.!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Paperwhite(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Well it can't be more different.Even APC stalwarts have now fully understands the hypocrisy of Buhari but too bad most are just seeing it now.Guess APC will not say it was GEJ/PDP that said or cause this?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Proper-ganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by bonechamberlain(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2017
buhari destroying all the achievement made by adesina/ Gej angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by chemicalDisease: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Pls pls!

Save us from this ur trash .

I repeat, pls!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2017
We all know that, only his die hard followers don't know that

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by ToluSuo(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2017
sell your gift cards at fantastic prices, I redeem all denominations, just call or watsapp me on 07062546015... Godbless our hustle...
Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by dunkem21(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2017
All these new wailers sef cheesy

Somebody will just wake up and start wailing without first saying sorry to people weeping since two years ago angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by DIKEnaWAR: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Northerners and their hypocrisy. They only criticize a government when they are not milking it like their cows. As long as they are allowed to milk a government, they are fine and the kwantry is frogressing fa.

Like Buhari, like Buba Galadima.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by LastSurvivor11: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Buhari himself is a propaganda packaged by Tinubu and sold to zombies..
Dullardihio policies

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
No be today we know. It baffles me how people still supports this hypocritical Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by victorazyvictor(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Buhari don offend many people grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by okerekeikpo: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2017
One by one their eyes Don dey clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by 01mcfadden(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Chai. Wetin Buhari do all these people na? grin

Apparently though, the man is just crying because he was left off the gravy train.

Taaar!
He made a good point.
As influential as he is, he could not get a better treatment, how much more the ordinary man?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele / Abule Egba Pipeline Explosion: Sanwo-Olu Condolence Message To Families, Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.