Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada (1220 Views)

Need Info On Shipping Goods From Nigeria To The UK / Is It Necessary I Learn French Before Buying Good From Cotonou To Nigeria / Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by juboye4eva: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2009
Do anyone here know how to go about shipping good from canada?
Probably private courier to waive the customs fee at DHL/UPS/Fedex.

Thanks
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by avio(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2009
hi am obodoh i work with an ngo that trains enterprenures on importation.if interested on the step by step guide just call 08034633518.you can import goods online at a cheap price.
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by juboye4eva: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2009
avio:

hi am obodoh i work with an ngo that trains enterprenures on importation.if interested on the step by step guide just call 08034633518.you can import goods online at a cheap price.

Why not start by sharing the information on here at least to help upcoming people that might be in need of such things or do i need to pay for the training which the Non Govermental Organisation is ready to train people? Import online? That's interesting and I'm looking forward for those details on here Sir (Mr. Obodoh). Probably more about the NGO such as name, address and other relevant information after all you work for them right?
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by honeyguy(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2009
hey
am an exporter based in toronto, am into cars and trucks exports to Nigeria, you can ship any good to Nigeria depending on the size of the goods and how soon you need them in Nigeria. the faster and heavier, the more expensive it is
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by juboye4eva: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2009
Hello,
Do you have any office in Nigeria? Not that really heavy and can you also provide contact details?

Thanks
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by honeyguy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
hey,
been so busy, you can reach me at bayoofi@hotmail.com and then i can give you my manager in lagos info because am mostly in toronto
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by Delta007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
juboye4eva:

Hello,
Do you have any office in Nigeria? Not that really heavy and can you also provide contact details?

Thanks
Whereabouts Canada are you and what will you be shipping? Is it a one time thing or on a regular basis?
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by honeyguy(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2009
hey
well am in toronto, north york, i ship cars and trucks on regular basis with some other stuffs so u lemme know what you want to ship,
Re: Any Help On Shipping Good From Canada by kwalalonpo: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hi everyone, I need to ship laptop to Nigeria from Toronto, can somebody give me info about ao to go about it, i ship cars regularly, but its risky and time wasting to put stuffs like that in d container, so i need shipper dat uses air cargo. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Go Into Fish Farming Without Answering These Questions / Perfectmoney.com, Paypal.com, Payza.com All E Currencies / I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.