Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria (20408 Views)

Some Used Stuffs From USA Just Arrived, If Your Interested Check! / Exporting Food Stuffs From Naija / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by richsteve: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
hey guys i would like to know how to ship stuff from canada to nigeria
which shipping company to use.

1 Like

Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
What are you Shipping?
What part of Canada is the stuff ?

You could contact me and will help you in shipping what you need to do, however, if not within the Greater Toronto Area, you might have to pay more money to send it to GTA (that is where things happens)

1 Like

Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by richsteve: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
I live in british columbia my city is kamloops
so am just woundering and am talking about
shipping cars and like clothing, and a little bit
of some kitchen stuff. how do you think i will spend
and do you live in canada, what is you contact.
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
From BC (Vancouver), if i am not mistaken, they have a port that goes to Nigeria however, i am not sure of container sharing from there.
I am in the GTA area . . . Most Shipping out of Nigeria for cars are from Montreal, Halifax and Vancouver . . . could be more, but used to only those 3 . . .from Toronto, it is railed to Montreal where it goes on the vessel, and Halifax does RoRo . . .

Hope this is helpful . . . Good luck
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by richsteve: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
yeah BC (Vancouver) so the name of the shipping company is RORO
do you have their contact or website that i can check it out, and thanks
for the information.

1 Like

Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
richsteve:

yeah BC (Vancouver) so the name of the shipping company is RORO
do you have their contact or website that i can check it out, and thanks
for the information.

RoRo is a terminology for shipping ( Roll on Roll off) meaning it is not in a container . . . . but put on a vessel like that.
I dont deal with anywhere around Vancouver, so i will not be able to be of help to you. . . .Sorry
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by kolnel: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
@phemmy.
Can u pls confirm if there is roro at Halifax. I doubt it. I have to tow to gta every time. I live at fredictown. Or do u any conatct no.
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by mrgreenn: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2012
Great
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:31am On Jan 09, 2012
kolnel:

@phemmy.
Can u pls confirm if there is roro at Halifax. I doubt it. I have to tow to gta every time. I live at fredictown. Or do u any conatct no.

Yes, i am confirming to you 100% that there is RoRo from Halifax . . . little expensive than from USA and the procedure is a little crazy, but it is there
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by nnamex(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2012
@Fhemmmy
How much is ro/ro in halifax and how much is it in the usa? If decided to do with halifax how can i send my car there?
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by FEMARY1: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hello femi,can you help ship a bus from US.I thought you were in the US?

Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Mekky007: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
Please i am interested in shipping some home items from Nigeria to toronto, any advice on how to go about it?
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
nnamex: @Fhemmmy
How much is ro/ro in halifax and how much is it in the usa? If decided to do with halifax how can i send my car there?

Ro/Ro Shipping from Canada is done by the measurement of the ride . . . they wanna know the height, lenght and width of the machine as well as the weight before they are able to give you a quote.
From the USA, shipping is within 1100$$
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
FEMARY1: Hello femi,can you help ship a bus from US.I thought you were in the US?

Yes, you could ship a bus from the USA . . .
I am in both countries USA and Canada . . . .
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mekky_007: Please i am interested in shipping some home items from Nigeria to toronto, any advice on how to go about it?

What kinda home items are you looking into shipping from Nigeria to Canada
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by emperorubb: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
The BEST (and I mean, THE BEST!!! grin) company to use for shipments to Nigeria hands down is Ship Afrika. Not only are their rates cheap, but this is the only company today that gives you everything you need to control your freight from anywhere in the world through their website www.shipafrika.com. Their shipping service is very smooth. Every time they have something to ship for you, they will add all of the details to your inventory (including pictures of the freight... coolest thing ever), but you will need to create an account for yourself on their website (and this is free too). You can get estimates, or book directly from their website anytime you want them to ship those things to you (no need for those long annoying phone calls with a shipper or stupid paperwork unless it's absolutely necessary). You get email alerts every time your shipment status has changed, and you can even track it on THEIR website (no third party redirects), until delivery. COOLEST shipping company ever!!! wink Definitely check them out! WWW.SHIPAFRIKA.COM

Emperor
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by jonnywest(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2018
richsteve:
hey guys i would like to know how to ship stuff from canada to nigeria
which shipping company to use.

Did you get a solution?
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by bola2014: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2018
DOMINION SHIPPING & AUTO RECYLING +1905-341-4107

Practically there is only one ports in canada that accepts ro-roshipping here , which is PORT OF HALIFAX in Nova Scotia , quite a distance from Ontario, good for folks that purchases their vehicle in Nova Scotia province .. transporting a vehicle to Halifax port from Ontario could cost a fortune its about 1,950KM about 19 hours to drive non stop . ..

but DOMINION shipping has established a contact with bonded carriers here at the border that will allow you to ship your car at Baltimore Maryland at relatively low price , Our bonded carrier travels once in a week , Baltimore ports is about 7 hours drive from our shipping yard in Niagara Falls ONTARIO. 

give us a call, WE GUARANTEE FAST & RELIABLE shipping .

WE ALSO HAVE SERVICES FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT ENGINES & OTHER VEHICLE PARTS SHIPPED OUT OF ONTARIO . +19053414107 OR DROP US A MESSAGE AT admin@dominionautoparts.com
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by effissyman(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
If you need to import any goods to Nigeria or any other country from any factory here in China without any stress..contact us now..we help individual in any country buy and get their goods from factories here in China as long as you give us specification and what you need..we ship it down to you without much stress..
If you need more info on this please call: +86 18340315440
Whatsapp/wechat: +2347067254308
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
jonnywest:

Did you get a solution?

Hi please do you know a way to send from Nigeria to Saskatchewan?
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by kart042000(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2020
Fhemmmy:
What are you Shipping?
What part of Canada is the stuff ?

You could contact me and will help you in shipping what you need to do, however, if not within the Greater Toronto Area, you might have to pay more money to send it to GTA (that is where things happens)

Hi, do you have a reliable shipping contact to RORO from halifax
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On May 24, 2020
kart042000:

Hi, do you have a reliable shipping contact to RORO from halifax

Send me an email to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . Thanks and i will scan through my email for one.
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by kart042000(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Send me an email to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . Thanks and i will scan through my email for one.

Hi sir, I sent you a mail.
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by fembukin(m): 3:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Please how can I ship some tools from Canada to Nigeria by air
Re: Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria by Metetiexpress: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2022
fembukin:
Please how can I ship some tools from Canada to Nigeria by air
We could be of help .please contact via signature

(1) (Reply)

China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 / Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever / Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.