Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA (38248 Views)

Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees / Man Captures 60-year-old Lover’s Nudity, Demands N1m (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by vickylala239: 5:38am On Apr 26, 2016
olillywales:

A 60-year-old grandmother, Asabi Adebayo, has told the Oyo State Police Command that she had a thriving baby trafficking ring where she allegedly bought five babies for the whopping sum of N5 million, at N1 million per baby, with the sole purpose of taking the babies to the United State of America, for sale.

Adebayo who added that she had lived a large part of her life in the USA, said she bought the babies from a child trafficker based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The suspect, after buying the babies, brought them to an orphanage in Ibadan, and was in the process of obtaining a certified police report for them in preparation for moving them abroad before she was nabbed.

Parading Adebayo at the state police headquarters at Eleyele, Ibadan, the Commissioner of Police, Leye Oyebade, said the woman would have escaped if not for the patriotic effort of the officials of the orphanage who reported the matter at the Iyaganku Police Station.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-60-yr-old-woman-caught-in-baby.html

Jst look @ those helpless children.. they know nothing abt Wat is going on...

Jst look @ how does babies are busy looking at d crowd, those crowd excite does kids...they know nothing.......Jst imagine innocent children
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by kechywillz(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=Zoharariel post=45038791]Reporting for duty: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria - Moskow Branch grin

Remarks: Abort Mission! I repeat, Abort Mission. cheesy

Reason: Suspect not Igbo, I repeat, Suspect is our own. grin

Relaying Message to NCAN Togo, Festac, Surulere, Accra, Libya, Iraq & Syria branches in the following manner - Delta, Alpha, Omicron, Romeo, Echo.
U Na fuñny man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Mrjosaphat: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2016
SageTravels:
She do not even look like somebody that has US Visa.
how do someone with American visa look like?
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by stanvesco(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2016
olillywales:

A 60-year-old grandmother, Asabi Adebayo, has told the Oyo State Police Command that she had a thriving baby trafficking ring where she allegedly bought five babies for the whopping sum of N5 million, at N1 million per baby, with the sole purpose of taking the babies to the United State of America, for sale.

Adebayo who added that she had lived a large part of her life in the USA, said she bought the babies from a child trafficker based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The suspect, after buying the babies, brought them to an orphanage in Ibadan, and was in the process of obtaining a certified police report for them in preparation for moving them abroad before she was nabbed.

Parading Adebayo at the state police headquarters at Eleyele, Ibadan, the Commissioner of Police, Leye Oyebade, said the woman would have escaped if not for the patriotic effort of the officials of the orphanage who reported the matter at the Iyaganku Police Station.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-60-yr-old-woman-caught-in-baby.html

when those babies grow up, some may end up burning that orphanage.... what the pock did theybdo daaaaat for..... a one way ticket to the united states... its certainly for adoption, and if they weren't kidnapped, they r better off in the USA than becoming kids on/off/in/from the streets in Nigeria
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2016
These people are crazy,if the kids know the kind of prospective future they have been denied of they will revolt.Is it not better for them to be transported abroad than to languish in the buharia infested country-
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Meihyor(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Nawa o she cm turn babies to export guds.....Odikwa serioz
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Skmoda360(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Millz404:
Abeg i am up for sale... Half the price... This country don tire me
i swear, the woman is doing those kids some good..pls come and buy me im bored n tired of the country.
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Skmoda360(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2016
maxjax:
those babies will b very angry if they find out that their journey to tha promise land USA was truncated
i swear.
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Temismith(f): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Eluwilussit:

They become American citizens. What else do you think would have happened? cool cool cool
so she's buying dem to do dem a favor? pls am for sake as well ;-p
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Meesquared(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
depends on what the babies are used for. if is to people that need children Cuz they can't give birth then they will have s good life in the us..
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by TrollinStone: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
ninodaniel:
abeg cm take me and sell for USA. na las Vegas or Miami I prefer. thanks
maxjax:
those babies will b very angry if they find out that their journey to tha promise land USA was truncated
justscorch:
Which of the US abeg make i bundle all my neices and nephews go make dem better dia lives til i join them.abeg make that woman draw me map of the routes she dey take.cos last time i checked no be moin moin to enter yankee

grin grin grin grin *rollinnnnnnnnn* @Justscorch na ur own bad pass
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by maxjax(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy grin
TrollinStone:

grin grin grin grin *rollinnnnnnnnn* @Justscorch na ur own bad pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Arrested For Selling Cannabis, Skunk In Ogun State / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.