Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu (13124 Views)

Odubu Flying Higher Photoshop / Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by londonrivals: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
The Deputy Governor of Edo, Dr Pius Odubu, has denied an allegation that he sponsored native doctors to kill his boss, Gov. Adams Oshiomhole.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Kelly Odaro, Odubu said the allegation was being peddled by mischief makers and blackmailers bent on destroying his cordial relationship with his boss.

Odubu has also raised an alarm over an alleged plot by some persons to circulate fliers round Benin City with a view to further destroy his image and ignite crisis between him and the governor.
‎‎
"As a practising Catholic I will not do anything that is unbecoming of a true Christian in the name of politics.

"God knows that I have never had any pact with any witch/native doctor to kill anyone or avenge for me and I will never condescend to that extent as long as God lives. It is against my faith.

"The Bible teaches that even when the innocent suffers and mischief makers and traducers appear to triumph by their chief blackmail, it is for God alone to avenge.

"I will, by special Grace of God, continue to disappoint the dubious expectations of those who are bent on driving a wedge between me and Oshiomhole.

"It is my nature and character to be loyal to those who God has set over me because they are my instruments.

"At times like this, blackmailers are at their best but I have decided to take solace in God who knows the hearts of men, trusting and believing as always that God will vindicate the just.

"I wish to reiterate that I have no rift with my boss who I revere and deeply appreciates,” Odubu stated.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/i-did-not-plan-to-kill-oshiomhole-edo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by moshmusth(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
First to comment .. who e epp??

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by dunkem21(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
OK, Two of una go swear cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by okosodo: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
The Odubu i know is very humble

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by ORACLE1975(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
O
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by samx4real(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2016
I dey come.

I will comment later.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by rheether(f): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2016
We weren't expecting you to say it's true.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by MadCow1: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Lies... angry
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by faaz24: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2016
dunkem21:
OK, Two of una go swear cool
In front of the oracle

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by knuckbuck(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Na dem dem!
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Divinehenrich(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2016
What a very humble submission by the Deputy Governor.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by maxwell767(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Otumokpo no dey pay embarassed Whatever brought up this rumours undecided
Bwt, there is no smoke without fire
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by ricsman(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
I hear
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by nerilove(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
It won't make any Sense because na this year election dey for Edo State. So both are leaving
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Shortyy(f): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Osho is being paranoid

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by nasty45(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Their ish
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by nonstan(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2016
E concern dem
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by adezjamz(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2016
See gobe!

Nobody wan die but wan go heaven grin grin
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by histemple: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2016
But who do we believe now and why should we?
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by AleAirHub(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2016
APC politicians funny die...

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2016
You dont have to explain to us deputy, having known APC in their legendary in lies and also Oshiomhole having dine and wine with alhaji Lie muhamed who has PHD in lies is capable in replicating his boss in same field

It takes a (wench) witch to know a wench .... Oshiomhole show us the picture of ur deputy in a native doctor house or.... #Idonbelive

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by GoldenJAT(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2016
even the jazz sef no go work... wen oshiomole na juju himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2016
The deputy wan contest 4 the Govanor sit?
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Mayflowa(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2016
I am ashamed! Why will a deputy government descend so low as to answering question of this sort. It is so degrading!
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by HCF(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2016
All i know is that once allegations and counter allegations between a Governor and his Deputy become public knowledge like this, two things often happen, either the Deputy is impeached(e.g Alli Olanusi of Ondo,Jude Agbaso of Imo, Femi Pedro of Lagos,and Sunday Onyebuchi of Enugu) or he is sidelined till he goes into political oblivion..(e.g Segun Adesegun of Ogun State.... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Etizz: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Nor mind oshio.......

He is a confused man

Can he tell court dat crap... How can he prove it?

And what kinda judge wanna believe dat??
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by BetterChurch: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
let brotherly love continue
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by shegzan(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Shebi e don talk say e no meet babalawo, mk dem leave am nah!
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by dopedealer(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2016
I am already getting tired of dis who e epp who e elp B.S
Who una self help undecided
Re: I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu by Firefire(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2016
APC again ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies / Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong / Dorcas Vem, Wife Of Deputy Chief Of Staff To Plateau State Government Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.