Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions (14061 Views)

Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 / Waec 2016/2017 Specimen For Biology And Agric Practical. / Waec 2016/17 Specimen List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions by deleyola: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
NECO
A. WORD
B. EXCEL
C. CORELDRAW

2015 - NECO
A. WORD
B. EXCEL
C. CORELDRAW

2014 - WAEC
A. WORD
B. EXCEL
C. POWERPOINT

2015 - WAEC
A. ACCESS
B. EXCEL
C. WORD

See more at www.deleyola..com
Re: WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions by deleyola: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
WAEC-2015-B-EXCEL

2. The table A1 below shows the performance of students in an end-of-term examination in a certain secondary school.
TABLE A1
Index Number
Name
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
English Language
Total
Average
S001
Aminu

S142
Olabode

S024
Onuka

S114
Goddey

S115
Jang

S056
Dan-Sokoto

(a) Using a spreadsheet program, insert the heading “MARK SHEET FOR SS3 SCIENCE” and centre it. 1 mark

(b) Create Table A1 with gridlines. 3 marks

(c) Insert a row between index number S024 and S114, then add the following data: S007 Badamosi 23 45 72 40. 1 mark

(d) Using the appropriate formula, determine:
(i) total mark for each student;
(ii) average mark for each student:
(iii) average for the class. 5 marks

(e) Copy Table A1, paste it three rows below on the same worksheet and name it Table A2. 1 mark
(f) Arrange Table A2 in descending order using the average column. 2 marks
(g) Save your work on a suitable storage medium. Print out your work and submit. 2 marks

Visit www.deleyola.blospot.com for more
Re: WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions by deleyola: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2016
09 - WAEC - 2014 - C - POWERPOINT

WAEC – 2014 POWERPOINT PRACTICAL

Prepare and present a 5 minute-PowerPoint presentation on “MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL”, using the guidelines below.
SLIDE 1: Type the topic for presentation in bold and upper case. [ 2 marks ]
SLIDE 2: (a) Type the subtitle: “Presentation Outline” underline and bold it.
(b) Type the presentation outline item as follows:
(i) Name of my school;
(ii) My first day in school;
(iii) The first place I visited in school;
(iv) An unforgettable experience on my first day in school[ 5 marks ]

SLIDE 3: Describe each item on slide 2 above using a short sentence. [ 4 marks ]
SLIDE 4: (a) Type out the compliment for your audience.
(b) Insert a Clip Art object below your compliment. [ 2 marks ]
Save your work in a suitable storage device. Print all the slides on a page and submit. [ 2 marks ]

For more...
Visit www.deleyola..com
Re: WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions by deleyola: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2016
01 - NECO - 2014 - A - MSWORD

Microsoft WORD NECO 2014

(i) Type your name, registration number in the sheet given to you.

(ii) Print out the hardcopy at the end of each task.

(iii) Staple your work together after print out

1(a). Use Microsoft Word to answer the questions.

As its slogan says. Ogun State the (Gateway truly is the gateway to the South West of Nigeria. It offers the greatest number of specialized tours of tourist attractions to Olumo Rocks in Abeokuta, rustic village called Bilikisu Sugho (Queen of Sheha) Shrine believed to be one of king Solomon’s wives birth place in Ijebu- Ode and Yemoji Natural Swimming Pool at Oke-Eri.

The agency’s tour planners and tour guides are considered experts in the history and culture of these areas.

APPLICATION

(i) Start a new document and key (type) the two paragraphs written above. [4 marks]

(ii) Switch to over type mode and key (type) Oke-Eri and ljebu-Ode over the texts

“ljebu- Ode and Oke-Eri” in the first paragraph. [4 marks]

(iii) In the first paragraph. Key (type) of travellers, after Gateway”. [2 marks]

(iv) Turn off over type mode and move the insertion point immediately after the ‘S”

in the word agency’s in the second paragraph. Delete “The agency’s” and key

(type) Ogun State in its place. [4 marks]

(v) In the second paragraph, key (type) remarkable before area [2 marks]

(vi) Create the third paragraph written in italics and bold: your name, registration

number and home address [6 marks]

e.g Bahasola Titus.

Reg NO. 172053811W.

No. 8. Ifeoluwa Street

Araromi Lafenwa

Abeokuta.

NB: Do not use the address above, it is an example.

(vii) Save the document, print out the hard copy and submit.

1(b) Use Microsoft word to answer these:-

(i) State two precautions taken while performing task 1(a) above. [4 marks]

(ii) Mention two uses of Microsoft word. [2 marks]

(iii) Differentiate between Microsoft word and typewriting. [2 marks]

NB:- The answers must be typed with your computer system.

visit www.deleyola..com for more....
Re: WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions by deleyola: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
WAEC – 2015 – C – WORD

3. (a) Using a word processor, prepare a table with column headings as shown below:

Serial Number Unit Title Week Activity Assessment

representing an overview of the subject content to be taken by computer studies students.

Computer Hardware
Module I
1. Introduction to Computer Hardware Week 1 Assignment 1
2. Peripheral Devices Week 2 Assignment 2
3. Basic Hardware Components Week 3 Assignment 3
4. Capacity Measurement Week 4 Assignment 4

Module 2
1. The Central Processing Unit (CPU) Week 5 Assignment 5
2. Data Storage Devices And Media Week 6 Assignment 6
3. Types of Memory Unit Week 7 Assignment 7
4. Simple calculations involving the convert from one unit to another Week 8 Assignment 8

Module 3
1. Definition, Types and Uses of Standard Logic Gate Week 9 Assignment 9
2. Construction of Truth Tables Week 10 Assignment 10

(b) Format the table using the following instructions
(i) Column heading.
Centralize the column headings using highlight text colour grey 25%,

(ii) Body of the table.
I. Merge and centralise the rows containing modules 1, 2 and 3.
II. Centralise column 2.
Ill. Change the text in column 4 to upper case, itailicized excluding the heading.

(c) Save your work on a suitable storage media. Print out your work and submit.

(1) (Reply)

FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir / IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.