Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

MUST READ!!! I Was Scammed By Koffi The Nigerian Comedian! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST READ!!! I Was Scammed By Koffi The Nigerian Comedian! (639 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ!!! I Was Scammed By Koffi The Nigerian Comedian! by dedetosin: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
I met with Koffi at the ikeja country club sometime last year at an uncles birthday ceremony. He was the mc for d day. Feeling excited I walked up to him after the event and took pictures and cordially asked for his card which he gave happily. Afterwards I told him I will call him early this year for my wedding to be the master of ceremony, he obliged.

Sometime last month I called again and got through to his secretary saying I needed his service to be my mc on my wedding day which was on Saturday 23rd April.. she said she will get his number across if he confirmed he was available for the date. subsequently he messaged me saying I shld call him. to cut the long story short.

we negotiated back and forth and reached an agreement for 100,000 naira only. which he agreed. He sent his bank details and said payment will guarantee booking. I swiftly paid and told him so. we exchanged messages on and off before the day and I asked to see him before the day like 1 week before to give him brides name , grooms name and all necessary information but he said he won't be around to meet before the day that I shld email to him... I did that.

alas on the day, this guy gave only a show face, introduced himself, and spent less than 20 mins before he disappeared and left the scene, he left us with one mc like dat dat no one knew from jack.

the sad side is, I didn't even get to the reception before he left. I felt used, cheated and duped....what a disappointing day it turned out to be. I called him afterwards to ask for a partial refund of 50000 but he has rebuffed and told me he did me a favour by coming atal that he had an appointment he could not miss...!!!!

Pls spread the word that this guy is nothing but bad news for anybody atal. if you have any event... dnt even think about calling him. I will get his number across to those that need it and make sure I go to any length to spoil his image. as I speak first thing 2mao morning I am going to the police station to report the case and luckily I happen to be related to the 2nd in command police station festac branch. a summon Is expected....this is practically a criminal case. he then said at least the service was rendered....he was so rude and arrogant like he is one superstar....Good riddance...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MUST READ!!! I Was Scammed By Koffi The Nigerian Comedian! by buharisbae(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
ahnn op he try na 20mins
buh drop his number too na
Re: MUST READ!!! I Was Scammed By Koffi The Nigerian Comedian! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
hmmmm sorry oo op
Re: MUST READ!!! I Was Scammed By Koffi The Nigerian Comedian! by micfoley: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is happening frequently for some reason
Re: MUST READ!!! I Was Scammed By Koffi The Nigerian Comedian! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
He should have simply told you he wont be able to meet up. Enjoy your honeymoon bro and do what you deem fit to get half of your money back. Happy Married Life!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Teebillz Instagram Rant And Suicide Attempt (in Wazobia) / Empire's Jussie Smollet Confirms His Exit From The Movie Series (tweets) / Amazing- Wizkid Relaxing Or Sleeping On Stage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.