Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See (5976 Views)

Netflix Now Shows Nigerian Movies But.... / Favourite Reality Shows On Tv? / Reality Of Reality Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
r231:

how bout married celebrities like NICK & JESSICA newly wed crap thing, maybe INI EDO and new husband reality show lol

THAT IDEA? NAW NOT A GOOD IDEA.

i dont really know. a lot of the american reality shows are just garbage!!

the naija show "Let's Dance" was hott.

it was dancing partners (girl and a boy) but im not sure who won.
did you ever see or hear of that show?
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by SeanT21(f): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
I love MONEY Indeed. Love that freaking show.

How about DATELINE on NBC. Try catching all those Nigerian men preying on little girls.

COPS: Nigerian Version.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
okay now your just getting ridiculous!!
COPS: NIGERIAN VERSION

all the cops will be arrested themselves. all those places will no longer have a police force because they better arrest themselves first.

dateline NBC? horrible idea.
some shows like that will never work in nigeria.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by r231(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
THE AMAKA:

all the cops will be arrested themselves. all those places will no longer have a police force because they better arrest themselves first.

[/quote

this one will blow your minds away now brace yourself, C H E A T E R S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by r231(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
THE AMAKA:

who is going to pay for their petrol
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
CHEATERS? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!

but again, another show that just wont work in nigeria.

how about Nigeria's Got Talent.

or did someone already say that?

what about COLLEGE HILL? THEY CAN GO TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.
STARTING WITH UNILAG (i wasnt born in nigeria so i dont know the names of most nigerian universities)UNIBEN/WARRI/IMO STATE UNIVERSITY/UNI PORT ECT

that would be great!!!
college hill nigeria

that something high on my list. lol
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
r231:

who is going to pay for their petrol

hahahaha i dont know ooo!!!

hmmmm the nigerian police force better arrest themselves.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by SeanT21(f): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
College Hill will be good.

I still want Dateline: Nigerian Version. I will pay to watch that.

Cheaters would be awesome.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAH DATELINE?
well some religion allows that.
in the north young girls as young as 11 and 12 are being married off to old men.
they say there is nothing wrong with it in Islam.
so there are some ways in which that show wont work.
some people will claim religion or Allah told them to.

but cheaters, hahahahahaha!!!
naija man caught cheating with a prostitute!!! lol

but college hill, thats the best.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by r231(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
THE AMAKA:

HAHAHAHAHAH DATELINE?
well some religion allows that.
in the north young girls as young as 11 and 12 are being married off to old men.
they say there is nothing wrong with it in Islam.
so there are some ways in which that show wont work.
some people will claim religion or Allah told them to.

but cheaters, hahahahahaha!!!
naija man caught cheating with a prostitute!!! lol

but college hill, thats the best.

college hill will be too raw and their parents might kill them

dateline 9ja version will definitely love to see dat in my dream
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
NOOOOO
just because its going to be college hill nigeria doesnt mean that the people have to partake in what the people on college hill america do.
it can simply be a show filled with drama. there doesnt have to be sex.
not every show involves sex.
most of them will remember and realize that THEY ARE ON CAMERA AND THAT THEIR PARENTS ARE WATCHING. LOL
i think naija girls and guys probably have more class than to sleep around with housemates.

but cheaters, again, HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
naija man caught cheating. thats hilarious.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
also if you go to the website www.wafntm.com and click on audtion, the auditions were held in early march.
still no sign of the show. sad undecided
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by qymekkam(m): 3:21am On Aug 14, 2009
price is right nigeria

trading spouses nigeria

flavor of love nigeria (find the ugliest man possible for the posion of flavor)

the oluchi show (like the tyra show)

nigerias next top model season 2

i want to work for 9ice

charm school nigeria
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by mbulela: 4:13am On Aug 14, 2009
Master Chef Naija
Dancing with the Stars (been done before.Maybe better publicity and bigger celebrities)
love-vendor my ride

Reality shows are dwindling in popularity because they lack any sort of creativity and people watch tv to escape from reality, especially in Niaja. the reality is painful and harsh.people need an escape.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 4:23am On Aug 14, 2009
qymekkam:

price is right nigeria

trading spouses nigeria

flavor of love nigeria (find the ugliest man possible for the posion of flavor)

the oluchi show (like the tyra show)

nigerias next top model season 2

i want to work for 9ice

charm school nigeria

NIGERIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON TWO? AND WHERE WAS SEASON ONE? IT CAME ON!!!!!??!!!!!!!
WHAT!!!!!!! IVE BEEN DYING TO SEE THAT SHOW.
AND ISNT IT WEST AFRICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL? MAN, I DONT THINK IT CAME ON YET, WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT BY NOW.
OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE EVENT IN LONDON? THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

i think dancing with the stars would be good. who was on the first season?
they should have:
genevieve nnaji
omotola
dbanj (LOL)
one of the guys from p-square
adaeze igwe
jim iyke
2 face idibia
richard mofe
and so many more. . . . . the list goes on . . . .

price is right? nah,

trading spouses/wife swap grin

flavor of love nigeria? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NO NEED IN COPYING THAT DIRTY SHOW FROM THE WESTERN WORLD, THEY CAN KEEP IT. NAIJA WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

oluchi show? she is a busy full-time model, also supposed to be hosting west africa's next top model. i dont think she would have time anyway. maybe when she retires.

charm school nigeria? :ex kokoletes edition hahahahahaha lol

i want to work for 9ice? hmmm sounds like a good idea.

im loving these ideas.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by qymekkam(m): 4:57am On Aug 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

NIGERIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON TWO? AND WHERE WAS SEASON ONE? IT CAME ON!!!!!??!!!!!!!
WHAT!!!!!!! IVE BEEN DYING TO SEE THAT SHOW.
AND ISNT IT WEST AFRICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL? MAN, I DONT THINK IT CAME ON YET, WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT BY NOW.
OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE EVENT IN LONDON? THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

i think dancing with the stars would be good. who was on the first season?
they should have:
genevieve nnaji
omotola
dbanj (LOL)
one of the guys from p-square
adaeze igwe
jim iyke
2 face idibia
richard mofe
and so many more. . . . . the list goes on . . . .

price is right? nah,

trading spouses/wife swap grin

flavor of love nigeria? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NO NEED IN COPYING THAT DIRTY SHOW FROM THE WESTERN WORLD, THEY CAN KEEP IT. NAIJA WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

oluchi show? she is a busy full-time model, also supposed to be hosting west africa's next top model. i dont think she would have time anyway. maybe when she retires.

charm school nigeria? :ex kokoletes edition hahahahahaha lol

i want to work for 9ice? hmmm sounds like a good idea.

im loving these ideas.

i ment nigerias next top model not west africas next top model. i heard nigeria's next top model had only 1 episode. i would rather have nigerias next top model than west africas next top model. i dont want to share. grin
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by qymekkam(m): 4:58am On Aug 14, 2009
price is right would be a good idea i know a lot of people in the east who love that show
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2009
qymekkam:

i ment nigerias next top model not west africas next top model. i heard nigeria's next top model had only 1 episode. i would rather have nigerias next top model than west africas next top model. i dont want to share. grin

it probably only had one episode because it was the event of nigeria's next top model not an actual show.
and if you go to www.wafntm.com its WEST AFRICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.
but basically its only Nigeria's Next Top Model because the auditions were only held in nigeria.
if you go to that website and click on auditions it shows that in early march of this year auditions were held in lagos, abuja, and port harcout.
yet there is still no sign of the show.
since auditions were only held in nigeria, i assume its going to only be nigerians.
therefore i dont know why they call it west africa's next top model when its only nigerians. lol
so dont worry, you wont have to share. lol
and i remember ghana had their own top model. they had 1 or 2 seasons i believe. but i heard the show is cancelled now.
so there would be no need to have a west africa's and a ghana's at the same time.
im still waiting for that show ive been waiting almost 5 months now. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by pek(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2009
trading spouses. 9ja version :-x :-x :-x
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by suedu(f): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2009
gulder ultimate search
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2009
suedu:

gulder ultimate search

thats already a show.

we mean shows that arent in nigeria yet. or shows that we want to see in naija.
isnt the guilder search already a show? i believe it just ended.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by sirp2007: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2009
MOMENT OF TRUTH=9JA VERSION
SCHOOL CHALLENGE(UNI & POLY)CURRENTLY DONE BY ZAIN FOR AFRICA UNI`S
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by flounder: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2009
nigeria has talent.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by zeedee(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2009
Big Babes of Abuja
- There are good abuja babes and bad ones oh, so they can feature both sides. I'd love to be in the show. On the good side.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by yjay(f): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2009
hmmm maybe extreme makeover naija style -
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by r231(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2009
9ja JERRY SPRINGER & MAURY, first show will be I GOT PREGNANT FOR ARISTO now i want to move in with his wife and other kids, LOL
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by emmyjah: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
i am thirstly waiting for eface africa. i hard is gonna be a creative bang
www.efaceafrica.com
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by ayobase(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
what about play boy mansion in naija!
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by candylips(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2009
ayobase:

smiley
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by qkman: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
Rich girl poor girl.
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by r231(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2009
cribs
Re: What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See by THEAMAKA(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
ayobase:

r231:

cribs

NO, AND NO!!
we dont need those kinds of things in naija. ewwwwwww
do we have to copy everything from the western world, including the bad?
please lets save the little culture we have left.
dont have this western nonsense flush the remaning we have left.
please ooo!! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found / Interesting Unknown Facts!!! / Most Popular Cartoon: Your Favourite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.