Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality (3658 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by AtlanticBreeze: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2016
Contact Sahara Reporters today

6 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Juxtified(m): 12:20am On Apr 26, 2016
So this is the owner of sahara reporters. Interesting.

But OP, don't you think you could be sued for this?
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by menstrualpad: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2016
not at all and he is a gay....

Juxtified:

TippyTop:

Not just gay but a gaylord, lots of evidence abound of his gay exploits at uni.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Pheals(f): 12:25am On Apr 26, 2016
everyone is corrupt .... But sahara voice out what other news paper cant do ....!!!

If not sahara reporters .... Many things wont be know ...i love this man !! He is not corrupt

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by menstrualpad: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

he is as corrupt as sin and a gay which I can always prove.

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Pheals(f): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2016
menstrualpad:
not at all and he is a gay....

yr lies makes me cry

He is not !!!

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2016
One of Nigeria's greatest media heroes. A bulwark against corruption and graft, a true muckraker. Sowore will always do us proud

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Pheals(f): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2016
menstrualpad:

proves ......

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by nigeriafilm(m): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2016
That guy has dragged himself and his media house to the poo especially with the recent one on GEJ. Even zombies were disapointed in them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Crex007(m): 12:32am On Apr 26, 2016
who em EPP?
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by AtlanticBreeze: 12:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Juxtified:

I laugh in chinese at the bold. If this criminal has never been sued for his many defamation and blackmails, its my humble self yet to hurt a fly that will be sued? lol

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by menstrualpad: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2016
TippyTop:
Not just gay but a gaylord, lots of evidence abound of his gay exploits at uni.
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by menstrualpad: 12:52am On Apr 26, 2016
NextIG:
Omoyele Sowore, publisher of Sahara Reporters online news portal may have landed pat in the centre of a rape scandal.

Though the alleged act is believed to have been dug up from the writer’s past but the players and circumstances of the alleged crime are such that cannot easily be brushed off.

Former Inspector General of Police, Mike Okiro recently in a forum, made a pronouncement that Omoyele Sowore of the Sahara Reporters was once arrested for rape.

The statement made by the former police chief has since become a subject of discussion and controversy and merely heard in small talks among a section of the news media.

Okiro alleged that Omoyele Sowore had raped a UNILAG female student who’s now married with two kids. “I arrested him when I was Surulere Area Commander of the Nigeria Police. I prosecuted him and he jumped bail”, said Mike Okiro, former Inspector General of Nigeria Police?

Okiro actually gave a graphical detail of the crime, the circumstances and the state of the victim at the time.

Brick bats have been flung back and forth over this revelation. As the controversy rages, some have hinted that Okiro’s revelation was belated and smacks of corruption, others allege that Okiro must have been privy to Sowore’s bail-jumping stunt, while yet another segment insist that politics or not, a criminal must face justice no matter how long ago the crime was committed.

So far, Sowore has neither affirmed Okiro’s pronouncement nor denied it, thus making further speculations and controversies, rife.

http://crimefacts.org/i-arrested-sahara-reporters-omoyele-sowore-for-rape-but-he-jumped-bail-says-ex-igp-mike-okiro/
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by AtlanticBreeze: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2016
kropotkin11:
One of Nigeria's greatest media heroes. A bulwark against corruption and graft, a true muckraker. Sowore will always do us proud
just as buhari the grand patron of fulani terrorists is Nigeria's messiah. Zombie

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

just as buhari the grand patron of fulani terrorists is Nigeria's messiah. Zombie
exactly. Now wail till the death

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by enlightenedmind: 1:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Sowore don't mind these miscreants. We know what u do, u know wat u do. U r a true Nigerian and African hero. And when DAT day comes, u will be engraved amongst African soldiers like nkurumah, Soyinka, saro wiwa, sankara, for leading in fight against corruption in Nigeria. The deadliest voilatyion of human rights

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by enlightenedmind: 1:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Op don't bother. Let me save u d stress. U cannot discredit sahara reporters. Go back n tell dem DAT d job is hard as sowore has d greatest fan database right now in Nigeria beating even lindaikeji. Sahara fights for d people when everyone else fights for d elite. Sowore is already an established African hero. His name will go down in history books. What will u be remembered for? Wailung

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by hisgrace090: 2:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Sahara reporter gives hope to dying Nigerian journalism. With his unwavering reportage.kudos!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Pidggin(f): 2:44am On Apr 26, 2016
He looks feminine
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by IamAtribalist: 3:27am On Apr 26, 2016
cool
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Reminez(m): 4:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Was it Sowore that invaded Enugu ?..why are you guys so foolish ?..The OP should occupy his mind with how he would be reunited with his family. We ll discuss sahara reporters when you return from the refugee camp in Cameroon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by laribari(m): 5:48am On Apr 26, 2016
menstrualpad:

If you are without sin and corruption free, please cast your stone again!

I'm waiting!

In btw... he may be corrupt but speaks the truth. Tell me one thing he said that is wrong regarding politics?

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by laribari(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Op don't bother. Let me save u d stress. U cannot discredit sahara reporters. Go back n tell dem DAT d job is hard as sowore has d greatest fan database right now in Nigeria beating even lindaikeji. Sahara fights for d people when everyone else fights for d elite. Sowore is already an established African hero. His name will go down in history books. What will u be remembered for? Wailung

In every part of the world people celebrate freedom fighters but most Africans and black populace celebrate corrupt leaders.

Na curse?

10 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by TPAND(f): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2016
That dude ain't looking like a normal. He looks like a lowlife. No wonder he is so good at blackmail, calumny and ridicule of persons in power
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2016
this is a classic case of corruption fighting back.

8 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2016
I hope Nairaland can stand the heat when sahara reporters start with them cos of this trash story......cos e go pass wizkid and linda own sef......till then am waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by owagbeba: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Sahara reporters have revealed a lot more than vanguard, thisday and all the other rubbish "brown envelope" media houses.

I don't remember reading any scoop from local newspapers here. It's always he said, she said, they said... No exposé!

12 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by 989900B: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Sowore is a warrior who's fought many battles against all governments from UNILAG 1990, till date.

I do not know him on a personal note, but I knew his predecessor (the UNILAG SUG president before him, who was an even more fierce warrior).

If you protested against the evil tyrannies of IBB and Abacha, you will appreciate what such men who led and got physically battered and detained sacrificed.

Well played, Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by pangea2: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Lol
Saraki don declare war on Sahara reporters grin

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by 989900B: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2016
pangea2:
Lol
Saraki don declare war on Sahara reporters grin

Apparently.
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by obailala(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2016
The face of this man sends cold chills down the spines of the 'lover-of-thieves.' This thread doesn't come as a surprise. Jonathanians, ndo!

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by wawaboy1(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Sowore no mind them, we know the truth. SARAKI and CO

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" / Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 2003 To 2007 / BIAFRA WAR: Throwback Of Nigerian Women In Lagos, Waiting To Enlist In The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.