Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

This Time Apostle J. Suleman Got It All Wrong! (my Response) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Time Apostle J. Suleman Got It All Wrong! (my Response) (808 Views)

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Time Apostle J. Suleman Got It All Wrong! (my Response) by stevencrown(m): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2016
My Response to Apostle Johnson Suleman's resent Reply to the Kaduna State Governor... "you are already dead just ask for you burial date"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEb6KORgVn4

...If you read the Quran, Muhammad was living with the Jew side by side and he told the Jew, he said; "we will give you protection all you have to do is to pay us. The only time He (mohd) ever fought the Jew was when somebody sold him (mohd) out. So if the proht you said you are under was a man who balance peace -- The word Islam is peace...

The above is part of the speech of the YouTube link...

It is very important we note here that in context of Apostle Johnson Suleman's speech no atom of TRUTH exist in it.. Yes, the Jew and Muhammad lived side by side but was for a short moment and purpose.

First, Mohd started his prophet hood in Mecca... every thing he stood for was hated by the Meccans, so he moved to Medina. In Medina Jews -- Judaism was already well established two centuries before Muhammad's birth. Although influential, the Jews did not rule the Island. Rather, they were clients of two large Arab tribes there, the Khazraj and the Aws Allah, who protected them in return for feudal loyalty.

As such, Muhammad DID NOT promise to or protect the Jew... how will mohd protect those who were well established and were living in peace and love with their host. But the truth is When Muhammad first arrived in Medina, he and all the inhabitants agreed to the Constitution of Medina.

Secondly, "The only time He (mohd) ever fought the Jew was when somebody sold him (mohd) out."
huh! No no no no, this is not true... No one as far as I know ever sold mohd... In fact people rejected their loves once because of mohd including the Jew. But the truth is mohd turned against the Medinans who did not believe in his prophet hood, who refuse to convert to Islam. As stated below:

The Messenger of Allah (mohd) made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq (Jewish tribe in Medina) WHILE THEY WERE UNAWARE and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others.
(Sahih Muslim , Book 019, Number 4292) also read (Sahih al-Bukhari , Volume 3, Book 46, Number 717 ) and (Bukhari 53:392 )

Please I will love to know how the above goes in line with somebody selling out Mohd? and of course what do you think happened to those who refuse to convert to Islam... I will leave that to your imagination sir...!

Thirdly, Apostle says prophet Mohd balanced peace... I'm sorry to say but sir you are to a very large extent wrong. The only period mohd talked about and acted in peace was when he lacked the force to go against those he tagged enemies of Islam. As such there is no element of peace in mohd!

Lastly, "the word Islam means peace"? hell no! Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission. So the Muslim is one who total submits everything to Allah and prophet Muhammad. The Arabic word for peace is Salam. The Muslim world have deceived us enough.

It might also interest you to know that:
>>the Arabic word for Jehovah God is not Allah but Ilah. (for Hausa bible, translation era)
>>the Arabic word Isa is not Jesus but Yeshua

PLS IF YOU CAN HELP ME GET THE MESSAGE TO HIM... THE MUSLIM WORLD HAS DECEIVED US ENOUGH... WE NOW LOOK LIKE FOOLS.
Re: This Time Apostle J. Suleman Got It All Wrong! (my Response) by TPAND(f): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2016
In the last days..... sad

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Causes And Cure / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 01/9/2016 / Spiritual Implication Of Cobweb On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.