Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant (1526 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot 5 (2GB RAM variant) AKA X559-H8015C-N-170719V71 / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by v4vendetta: 1:10am On Apr 26, 2016
These thread wasn't meant to be long but sometimes stubbornness can be foolishness,so i forgo the almighty gionee s plus and m5 i was defending in the other previous threads that i wish mods can delete it or close it...infact[b][/b] all of my useless [/b]threads[b] except these one for now...so now i wish to [b][/b]listen to your opinions on infinix note 2 or boom j8,i can pur[b][/b]chase any one if the price is not above 43k
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by Baadal(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2016
v4vendetta:
These thread wasn't meant to be long but sometimes stubbornness can be foolishness,so i forgo the almighty gionee s plus and m5 i was defending in the other previous threads that i wish mods can delete it or close it...infact all of my useless threads except these one for now...so now i wish to listen to your opinions on infinix note 2 or boom j8,i can purchase any one if the price is not above 43k
specs wise NOTE 2 is the best but in real life performance J8 performs better in my opinion...i have the two phones

1 Like

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by nomaison(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Want to get the boom j8 because of the wave audio. ;DWant to get the boom j8 because of the wave audio.
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by Frontier2: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Baadal:

specs wise NOTE 2 is the best but in real life performance J8 performs better in my opinion...i have the two phones
Really / real life experience is actually the best thing
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by tikkykay: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
Baadal:

Am stucked making this same decision.d note 2 is more expensive dn d boom j8.i am a lady.which do u tink I will enjoy more,battery wise and in all ramifications jare.tnx
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by v4vendetta: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
thanks for all the tips,[/b]NOTE 2[b] it is then

1 Like

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by prince4pro(m): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2016
I sold my gionee m3 with 5kmah battery,and bought tecno j8,to b sincere my ppl,I can tell u dat battery wise this j8 Na confirm. U won't regret getting this phone at all
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by flexcity82: 6:26am On Apr 27, 2016
the note 2 has a bigger battery but the J8 has a better battery optimization.
tikkykay:

Am stucked making this same decision.d note 2 is more expensive dn d boom j8.i am a lady.which do u tink I will enjoy more,battery wise and in all ramifications jare.tnx

1 Like

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by mosjames: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
To hell with Infinix, they produce nothing but crappy phones.

1 Like

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by iammanuel(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
But Infinix has 4g... J8 is just 3g

1 Like

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by v4vendetta: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cc Donkaz please I saw your post on xiaomi thread about these phone that (he) ordered for you (I don't want to mention his name),please I want to know how much he sold the phone to you and how much you paid him for transport fare thank you

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by Donkaz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
v4vendetta:
Cc Donkaz please I saw your post on xiaomi thread about these phone that (he) ordered for you (I don't want to mention his name),please I want to know how much he sold the phone to you and how much you paid him for transport fare thank you

I didn't buy from him, he helped me order from aliexpress. I bought the dollars from him at the rate of 360/dollar.

1 Like

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by v4vendetta: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Donkaz:

I didn't buy from him, he helped me order from aliexpress. I bought the dollars from him at the rate of 360/dollar.

OK thanks for your help,please can you upload clear pictures of the phone carton both front and back...zooming if possible,I learnt the writings where written in chinses so I want to see if some parts where written in English language or they imputed everything in Chinese writing
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by Donkaz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
v4vendetta:
OK thanks for your help,please can you upload clear pictures of the phone carton both front and back...zooming if possible,I learnt the writings where written in chinses so I want to see if some parts where written in English language or they imputed everything in Chinese writing

Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by v4vendetta: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Donkaz post=61440340][/quote]everything in Chinese writing,thank you bro a million time for these and also for your patience and understanding
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by Donkaz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
v4vendetta:
everything in Chinese writing,thank you bro a million time for these and also for your patience and understanding

Anytime bro!
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by Hakimrealest: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
TECNO boom J8 is really nice
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by kingxsamz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
v4vendetta:
thanks for all the tips,NOTE 2 it is then

lol ..fast forward to october 2017...
Are u still using the note 2?
Or have u bought note 4?
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by v4vendetta: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
kingxsamz:

lol ..fast forward to october 2017...
Are u still using the note 2?
Or have u bought note 4?
I used the note 2 lte till August this year when it spoilt,now am planning on buying another phone that is even more powerful than the note 4,xiaomi redmi note 4x is the name of the phone...you can Google it to see it's spec
Re: Boom J8 Or Infinix Note 2 2gb Ram Variant by kingxsamz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
v4vendetta:
I used the note 2 lte till August this year when it spoilt,now am planning on buying another phone that is even more powerful than the note 4,xiaomi redmi note 4x is the name of the phone...you can Google it to see it's spec

aiit..
Lemme check

(1) (Reply)

Notification Bar Issue For Gionee M5 Marathon. / How To Spot The Fake Note 3 / Best Social Apps For Meeting New Friends And Ask Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.