Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How To Spot The Fake Note 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot The Fake Note 3 (1512 Views)

Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner / Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by ishittu: 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
Got this on Infinix facebook page and decided to share for the benefit of Infinix Fan grin

Imitators are on the prowl, but you have to tighten your seatbelt in order not to fall victim. If you spot any outlet selling the fake Infinix Note 3, don't hesitate to blow the whistle! #spotthefake

Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by ishittu: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2017
ishittu:
Got this on Infinix facebook page and decided to share for the benefit of Infinix Fan grin

Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Simbrave: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2017
e be like say na all infinix phone get fake
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by ishittu: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Simbrave:
e be like say na all infinix phone get fake

For now

Hot 3,
Zero 4,
Note 3, Hot 4
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Simbrave: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2017
ishittu:

For now

Hot 3,
Zero 4,
Note 3, Hot 4

Even zero 4, Oga Ju
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by ishittu: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Simbrave:

Even zero 4, Oga Ju

abi nao
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by sakalisis(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2017
when will they arrest this people?
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Nokia3310x: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Only Infinix has Fake, there can only be One and Only Nokia 3310
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by spreado(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
ishittu:

For now

Hot 3,
Zero 4,
Note 3, Hot 4

Simbrave:

Even zero 4, Oga Ju

ive seen fake hot 2 nd hot note
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by sakalisis(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2017
spreado:

My question how do these people get the prototype thet are using to produce the fake
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by ishittu: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
spreado:

Why be say na only infinix get fake , why not Tecno or iTel

i will posting how to spot the fake Zero 4 soon
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Nokia3310x: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
ishittu:

We are waiting
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Nokia3310x: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
spreado:

The Original Hot 2 get K-Leg self , dem still dey produce the fake, eyi ga ooo
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by ishittu: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nokia3310x:

The Hot 2 wahala is from Google but that one na bygone
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Simbrave: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nokia3310x:

Abi =, na Hot 2 n shit and he sell pass pure water inside hot sun
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by bolaji3071(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2017
ishittu:

I almost bought a fake tecno camon c9 from a seller here on nairaland. And my friend also almost bought a fake c9 from olx.

THERE ARE FAKE TECNO C9 OUT THERE TOO. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! YOU
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by TechPanda(m): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Nokia3310x:

Heheh.
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by mannycrown: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2017
ishittu:

The matter weak me bro!
The truth is that Tecno, iTel and Infinix are from one company, Transsion Holdings. But Infinix has the most demand in the market compared to Tecno and iTel. So these criminals producing the fake Infinix want to take advantage of the large demand for Infinix in the market.

Moreso, the company stops producing an Infinix model once a new model is released into the market, thus, making most infinix models scarce. And again making the criminals want to produce fake versions of especially those highly demanded models - Note 3, Zero 4, Hot S etc as is the case in Nigeria currently.

I almost bought a fake Zero 4 yesterday! My saving grace was the fact that i had used and sold an original Zero 4 earlier in the year before getting a Note 3 pro which i want to sell now and go back to Zero 4 (am tired of big screen).

How i spotted the difference;

1. PACKAGE:
Immediately I saw the carton, i suspected something was not right! The Fake Zero 4 Carton is rectangle shaped. The original is square shaped. The Fake Zero 4 doesn't come with the extra camera lenses that accompanies the original Zero 4.
2.WEIGHT:
Fake Zero 4 weighs really heavy like a Gionee M5 and heavier than my Note 3 Pro, unlike the original zero 4 which weighs lighter than my Infinix Note 3 Pro.
3. THICKNESS:
Fake zero 4 has a thicker build than my Note 3 pro. Which was not the case when i moved from Zero 4 to Note 3 pro. Original Zero 4 is very flat or slim.
4. HARDWARE FEEL:
The fake zero 4 feels too metallic when you handle it. It feels almost like those early "Iron" chinko phones. The original zero 4 has a soft metallic feel - "Metallo-plastic" feel, if you like.
5. BOOTING:
Fake Zero 4 and all other Fake Infinix out there takes a longer time to boot; and the booting interface is not anywhere very similar to the Original Zero 4 and other Infinix devices.
6. SCREEN RESOLUTION:
Original zero 4 is crystal clear (1920x1080) FHD, very sharp and bright plus the 3D corning gorilla screen effect. The fake zero 4 displays like a 620x960 resolution even with the dull corning gorilla screen, the resolition is not even upto a 720 x 1280 HD.
6. MARSHMALLOW UI:
The Fake zero 4 and other fake Infinix has a fake Marshmallow UI. Bring down the task bar on the home display you will see the many differences. The Fake zero 4 and other fake infinix have a coloured (sky blue usually) theme but the Original devices have a transparent theme, to mentiin but a few.
7. 4G:
The fake Zero 4 and other fake Infinix doesn't have 4G internet option in the phone settings but has only 2G and 3G plus 2G/3G Auto option. Unlike Original Zero 4 which has 4G option on the phone settings. But amazingly, once you slot in your SIM in the fake zero 4 it takes "forever" to get network signal and when it does and you switch on internet, the internet signal on home screen shows constant 4G sign eventhough the fake zero 4 and other fake infinix do not have the 4G option in their settings!!!
8. ADD YOUR OWN:
LASTWORD:
Infinix fans, Sign Up on X Club App on your Infinix device so you join the global Infinix family to always be in the know of the latest about your infinix device and avoid becoming a victim of fake Infinix Phones from computer village, Ikeja. Wehdone...
God Bless Infinix fans

PS:
My Infinix Note 3 Pro is still up for sale or swap. Swap preferably with Infinix Zero 4. Call or WhatsApp 08036720245. Location: PH
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by mannycrown: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2017
bolaji3071:
I almost bought a fake tecno camon c9 from a seller here on nairaland. And my friend also almost bought a fake c9 from olx.

THERE ARE FAKE TECNO C9 OUT THERE TOO. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! YOU

Oh! Wow! I didn't even know the criminals have expanded to fake Tecno phones!
Well it suggests Transsion Holdings are getting bigger. Samsung and Iphone have a similar problem. Good morning Nairalanders
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Simbrave: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2017
mannycrown:

Oh! Wow! I didn't even know the criminals have expanded to fake Tecno phones!
Well it suggests Transsion Holdings are getting bigger. Samsung and Iphone have a similar problem. Good morning Nairalanders

Yes most people fall in their prey because of price and Nigeria craze for Uk-used phone
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by Nokia3310x: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2017
ishittu:

The Hot 2 wahala is from Google but that one na bygone

Mr Infinix Defender, I salute una?
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by hilaryitobore(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
These days I dae fear to go buy infinix phone, these fake fake when I dae hear, when don full market don tire me. I be plan to buy Infinix S2, I don change my mind kiss , I go settle for Tecno CX
Re: How To Spot The Fake Note 3 by lexrichy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
I have seen a fake tecno camon c9

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Downlaoad New Movies For My Nokia Asha / What Nigerian Bank Doesnt Have Dcc Restriction / 2017 Samsung J3 Emerge Needs An Urgent Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.