Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m (17922 Views)

Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / Man Who Defrauds People on Instagram & Whatsapp Arrested In Ibadan (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Defrauds US Lady Of $5,260 On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2016
Some one will blame Buhari soon.

But wait oo: Name checking shows the guy is from that part of the country.

Before you quote me : I'm also from that part of the country. Ummmeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by BossDanniee(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Loll..good 4 him o

1 Like

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by ifyalways(f): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Wish one of those people that have been duped by Chucky234, Foturneval and co of NLD will tow same line.

1 Like

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2016
Some one will come and blame Buhari now.

Name checking shows the guy is from that part of the country.

Before you quote me: I'm also from that part of the country. Uummmmeee

#crimeisnottriberelated
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by boujaye: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2016
TPAND:
Be careful of those guys too on nairaland. Them plenty well well for here.
I was also defrauded sometime in 2011. I saw a car on NL and I showed interest in purchasing it. Since I don't live in Lagos, my senior pastor introduced someone he was so confident in, whom I also know in Lagos. That was how this man connived with this NL car dealer and eventually I never received the car nor my money which I paid through my pastor's friend. They kept on dribbling me with terrible stories and asking me to be patient until their phone lines till date vanished. Its 5 years now, no avail. My pastor, well, I exonerated him because we are so close and I have no reason to suspect any fowl play from him, he is just very unfortunate to be so simple and easy with people who latter took advantage of it.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2016
The names must have been interchanged. The article should be edited.

1 Like

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Sanchase: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2016
Bail at N500m no o, bail wont go above 250K. The Law is a joke.

rawtouch:
bail will be set at 500,000,000 naira
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by macaranta(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Name checkers ...over to y'all
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Someone should help me check d name
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2016
I need clarification from lawyers.
Which account do they keep bail collected in court?
If the accused won the case will the money be refunded to him back?
In a case like dix if the accused is sent to prison cox he couldn't pay back the 5M will the court give the prosecution team the bail money?
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by alyarmouk(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
d guy get leg...and forehead
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by 100Cents: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
One minute please..

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by goodvision12(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Mopolchi:
Na wa. I know say na dem from south wasté. See im opioro mango head.
now i want to buy car online am afraid of doing that
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by bomasek(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2016
I won't lie,thought it was Inspired grin
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by yahya03: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
An Igbo man who does not part ways with money easily how dose this guy convinced him. May be the car the guy showed him on the internet must have worth more than 20 million. An Igbo man wants to make the profit of 15 million.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by AbdulHaram(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
What happened to the man's head? angry
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by tdikeh: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
For all those people waiting to hear negative news about Inspired Autos, may they hear the negative news in their graves in Jesus name.
Amen.
Inspired Autos--- Nigeria's number 1 online auto dealer since 2006.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by iamrealdeji(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ryabcool:
See him bald head. He resemble Pa James son from Papa Ajasco. With an ugly looking face like that, I wouldn't trust him with 500 naira, talk more of 5 million.

Who knows, maybe he's saving up for hair implant surgery on that dilapidated head of his. I even dey see my reflection on that forehead from here
grin grin

PS; I hear sey na Inspired Autos be this. Abeg na true? grin grin grin
This guy you wan kill person,i don laugh tire I wan vomit
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by koning: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
A Yo-robber man stealing N5m from an Igbo man is as good as dead if he doesn't pay up. Igbos have been feeding these thieves in Lagos since kingdom come. His family in Osun state had better start preparing for his burial if the N5milla is not paid.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by BlueMagic2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
I keep saying one day these fools are gonna mess with the wrong person. Then you never know what's coming to you. Mess with me my family or my money and I ain't calling 911. You might just catch a slug. If you don't know what a slug is looking it up. This ain't no empty threat. Buyers be warned.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by africanrapper: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Just a second please.....

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by MrGerald(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
anything you're doing with those people must be cash 'n' carry, once your money is in their hand you won't see them again, this is the reason why they're not good in business, can't be trusted.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by deolu2000(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
The guy no look like person wey fit import one tube of bicycle tire self.

1 Like

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by MirabelArode(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
That oduduwa head funny no be small. Roflmao
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by stchinedu: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
WildChild00:
Online scammers are just too much in Nigeria, some would claim to be custom officers, auctioning out cars @ cheap rate, 2015 "Range rover for 800k, lol shocked

boujaye:
I was also defrauded sometime in 2011. I saw a car on NL and I showed interest in purchasing it. Since I don't live in Lagos, my senior pastor introduced someone he was so confident in, whom I also know in Lagos. That was how this man connived with this NL car dealer and eventually I never received the car nor my money which I paid through my pastor's friend. They kept on dribbling me with terrible stories and asking me to be patient until their phone lines till date vanished. Its 5 years now, no avail. My pastor, well, I exonerated him because we are so close and I have no reason to suspect any fowl play from him, he is just very unfortunate to be so simple and easy with people who latter took advantage of it.

Let us always point them out and expose them...Thank God, NL gives opportunity to comment on posts.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Ryabcool(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
iamrealdeji:
This guy you wan kill person,i don laugh tire I wan vomit 
grin grin

but you sef look am na. He resemble sacrifice wey Oracle reject for where dem dey do money ritual. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by Ryabcool(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
tdikeh:
For all those people waiting to hear negative news about Inspired Autos, may they hear the negative news in their graves in Jesus name.
Amen.
Inspired Autos--- Nigeria's number 1 online auto dealer since 2006.
back to sender. Thunder rape you dia grin
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by iukpe: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
How the money wan take come out? na dat matta concern me for here.

1 Like

Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by DrChukzy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
See im big Oduduwa head like the padded budget.
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by lebrona: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello Damilola please I would like this post taken down. Its un true and it defames my character. I look forward to your response so this can be resolved quickly. Thank you. @damiloladuke
Re: Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m by lebrona: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
This article about me was put up on your website sometime back, i was never contacted to get my feedback but you put up this defaming post about me on your website. Please the information contained here is untrue and very defaming. It has caused me harm and losses. Please i request that this post be taken down immediately. I look forward to your favorable response. Cc Lalasticlala cc mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Noel Brown Is Kidnapper Evans New Lawyer / Bank Transfer Blues - Real Conversations With A Yahoo Boy / Lady Scalds LAWMA Staff With Hot Water For Greeting Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.