Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (344 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Only Believe the Truth
Gen 3:4-5, Joh 8:32
In our opening Scripture, the devil deceived and lied to the woman that they will not die but will only become as gods if they disobeyed God. God had told them not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and that the day they eat of it, they shall surely die (Genesis 2:16-17). The tempter came with another option contrary to what God had told them. Temptation always presents one with an alternative to the truth. You understand that truth does not have an alternative because it is absolute, and if it is not the truth, then it is falsehood. There are no types of truth. Our understanding of truth may differ, but truth itself does not have variants; if it is not the truth, it cannot be the truth.

Truth is not a concept, neither is it a statement. It is not a philosophy, neither is it a belief system. Truth is a Person, and that Person is Jesus Christ. In John 14:6, the Word tells us that Jesus Christ is the Truth. He is not about the truth, He is the Truth; and the truth is all about Him. Jesus speaking in John 8:32 said, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”. It is the truth that makes free. Again in John 17:17, the Bible tells us that the Word is truth, which means that Jesus Christ, the Living Word is the Truth (John 1:1, 14). Beloved, settle for the Word of God, refuse to be distracted from the Word. Whatever God has said in His Word will not fall to the ground. Be not afraid, only believe the truth.

My Solid Front (Confession): I declare in the Name of Jesus Christ, that I have the capacity to believe the truth of God’s Word always. I do not stray and I do not walk in deceit, for I was born of the Word of truth. Amen.
Further Meditation: John 18:37; 1 John 5:6.

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Sex Addiction (episode 3) / It Is The Bestselling Book Ever Written. Some Of / Worship With Us At Christ Embassy Online Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.