Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis (999 Views)

This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics / Why Do Most People Believed That The Church Should Give The Poor Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Being a fresh graduate waiting for service.... My greatest fear is unemployment and am sure most graduate have same fears...
There are no jobs and the few once are politicised, the once available to us are salve jobs.
I have a lot of business ideas in my head... Which I know that with a few million loan and a space of 3 years before payment I would great a lot of wealth for my self and family.. . But getting this loan require conditions I can't meet. ..
Looking at our budget and the capital budget there is little government can do about this.. .
But the CHURCH can... Yes I said it the church can
I estimate that there are over 80 million Christians in Nigeria and each gives the church an average of #500 per week
This mean the church makes 80000000*500 =40bn
This means in a year the church recives 2.08trn from Nigerian Christians
400000 Nigerians graduate every year in Nigeria
If each is given 3m to start off a business after examination of there business plan . .. .
This will cost the church say 1.2trn at most.... The church will still have 800bn to run the churches

Nigerians is this analysis wrong or not achievable?? Nigerians churches can end unemployment in Nigeria and this will increase there tithe and offering... it's called given back to the committee
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
Being a fresh graduate waiting for service.... My greatest fear is unemployment and am sure most graduate have same fears...
There are no jobs and the few once are politicised, the once available to us are salve jobs.
I have a lot of business ideas in my head... Which I know that with a few million loan and a space of 3 years before payment I would great a lot of wealth for my self and family.. . But getting this loan require conditions I can't meet. ..
Looking at our budget and the capital budget there is little government can do about this.. .
But the CHURCH can... Yes I said it the church can
I estimate that there are over 80 million Christians in Nigeria and each gives the church an average of #500 per week
This mean the church makes 80000000*500 =40bn
This means in a year the church recives 2.08trn from Nigerian Christians
400000 Nigerians graduate every year in Nigeria
If each is given 3m to start off a business after examination of there business plan . .. .
This will cost the church say 1.2trn at most.... The church will still have 800bn to run the churches

Nigerians is this analysis wrong or not achievable?? Nigerians churches can end unemployment in Nigeria and this will increase there tithe and offering... it's called given back to the committee

It seems you want the Christian bigots who don't see anything wrong In their pastors acquiring four private jets to come for your head Nwanne. My hand no dey oh grin grin grin cool
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by Adebola02(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2016
Presnt your business proposal to your church
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

It seems you want the Christian bigots who don't see anything wrong In their pastors acquiring four private jets to come for your head Nwanne. My hand no dey oh grin grin grin cool
Am just a young Nigeria who wants to make sense
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Adebola02:
Presnt your business proposal to your church
w
Please I don't have a church and don't believe in God things..... But the CHURCH should set example by requesting for proposals from fresh graduates.. .. That's how it supposed to be
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by simonlee(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Is it your stingy pastors who live the luxury lives of our politicians that would give you N3m? I laugh in Spanish! guy I have better hopes on Buhari's N5000 Stipends than this.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by chriskosherbal(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Indeed our religious bodies,not just the church has a major role to play, not just spiritually only.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Indeed our religious bodies,not just the church has a major role to play, not just spiritually only.
Nigerians should know we're there problems are coming from
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by babajeje123(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
w
Please I don't have a church and don't believe in God things..... But the CHURCH should set example by requesting for proposals from fresh graduates.. .. That's how it supposed to be
Since you are outside the fence, you may not know what is going on inside. There are so many churches out there doing what you are requesting for. But only for seriously minded youths who will not abscond or lavish the money on irrelevancies after obtaining the loan.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
babajeje123:

Since you are outside the fence, you may not know what is going on inside. There are so many churches out there doing what you are requesting for. But only for seriously minded youths who will not abscond or lavish the money on irrelevancies after obtaining the loan.
Can u give me example of the church... . I will be born again then
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by Joagbaje(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
w

If you don't believe in God kindly leave the church alone
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Joagbaje:

If you don't believe in God kindly leave the church alone
Am a Nigerian and that's Nigerian. Money here bro
It's either the church set up humanitarian duty or the are taxed.. . For me 60% tax on all religious outfit revenue won't be bad
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria Role The Church Should Play ..... By Mrvitalis by babajeje123(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

Can u give me example of the church... . I will be born again then
Orita mefa Baptist Church did that. A close pal wss even a beneficiary. Redeemed does it too.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Pay Tithe To Any Pastor / Possibility To Accessing The Throne Of Mercy Through Grace? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.