Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics (1280 Views)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics by henryanna36: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Beautiful transgender Ms Sahhara Henson showed off her killer curves in a spiked sexy corset as she shares her experience after visiting a fetish sex club - Turture Garden for the first time. The former beauty queen however advised that any girl that intends to go there should go with a partner. She also described some obscene things she couldn’t stand at the club.

“People were just touching themselves and touching each other and then I went into another room upstairs..Oh my Gawd, come and see different group of people having orgy. Women with their vagina flapping all over the place, like ten men on top of a woman screaming. It just doesn’t feel comfortable for me and I’m one of the most open minded person. I did feel out of place in there so I had to leave…but for a good Christian girl like me…you know a born again Christian girl like me from Naija, I just said Jesus please forgive me my sins."

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/i-am-good-born-again-christian-nigerian.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2016
lol.....born ***wat
Re: Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics by Agbgift(f): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
praizeblog:
lol.....born ***wat
She said born again.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics by henryanna36: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016

Re: Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics by onojaduru: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
See her face like Mani water
Re: Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Agbgift:
She said born again.
tooor..... dis one na strong tin oo
Re: Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics by odehman: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Clifford oche was ahead of me in benue state University.. I still can't believe this

(1) (Reply)

Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public / Is It Your Aunty Or Your Friend? / Temmie Ovwasa Fulture Baby Get Her New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.