Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans (2380 Views)

Sani Bello Visits Maitumbi Fire Scene That Killed People, Destroyed Properties / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Enugu Community Decries Arrest Of 76 Villagers After Feud With Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by ruggedboy01: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2016
More coming soon...........

Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by boujaye: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2016
can you all see what FFK was crying against some few days ago and some myopic were bringing politics into it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by Mynd44: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Please provide your source.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by ruggedboy01: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Am on it
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
These pictures don't look like Igboland to me. We don't build houses with that sort of arch,but I could be wrong.
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Thank you GOD for this 'food' grin
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by binajiya(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Thank you GOD for this 'food' grin
wailer
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by kclint85(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
there was a country
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by modath(f): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
OP, the photo credit is premiumtimes /NAN... just don't forget to attach the "real" story!!

Also remember that there is something called "image search"... sad

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by Almajiri1: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2016
---
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by vanguard90(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2016
gidgiddy:
These pictures don't look like Igboland to me. We don't build houses with that sort of arch,but I could be wrong.
Your point exactly?
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by Stuntkid172(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2016
OP CAPITAL LIE

Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by amiskurie(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
ruggedboy01:
More coming soon...........
Rubbish!

You can do better,same pic that has been attributed to boko-haram long time ago.

I am still waiting for the red capped chiefs soaked in blood tho.
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by wins18(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
a facebook friend just sent to me this picture of people fleeing from the attack scene, how true is this?

Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by neolboy(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari call your bloody kinsmen to order
Re: Pictures Of Destroyed Properties In Enugu Community By Fulani Herdsmans by scorpio2013: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
It is a national problem. It happened at Ibadan too.
boujaye:
can you all see what FFK was crying against some few days ago and some myopic were bringing politics into it

(1) (Reply)

Enugu: Amalla People Sold Land To The Fulani's Yesterday / Opinion: Why Sensible Igbos Must Speak Against Biafra Read More: Https://www.nai / See The Yoruba Guy I Saw On CNN With Fareeda Zakaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.