Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

You Can't Imagine The Experience I Had With @obyezeks On Twitter Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Imagine The Experience I Had With @obyezeks On Twitter Today! (384 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Photos Of Governor Ambode At The Experience 2017 / Can You Imagine The Experience I Had With @obyezeks Chibok Girls Camspokesboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Imagine The Experience I Had With @obyezeks On Twitter Today! by Buking1: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2016
I log on to twitter to pour out my personal emotions over the killing and burning houses @ Enugu the home town of Oby Ezekwezili who was the forefront advocate of chibok girl. And regarding her as someone the government do hear her voice.. I wanted to know why she kept mute over the incidents which made me tweeted what u see in the screenshot below. .
And guess what happened!! Between 15 minutes of my tweets she quickly block my account from following her

(1) (Reply)

The Fulani Herdsmen Massacre,buhari And The Shame Of 'educated Christians' / Fuel Scarcity: CNPP Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To End Queues / Rant Of An Angry Southerner Over Killings, Corruption Trial Circulating On BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.