Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Enugu Killing:: Not Fulani Herdsmen , But Boko Haram Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Killing:: Not Fulani Herdsmen , But Boko Haram Terrorist (1003 Views)

Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief / Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Killing:: Not Fulani Herdsmen , But Boko Haram Terrorist by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2016
It's a pity that some people don't think deeply. Our Media won't help matters rather, they will be fueling unnecessary ethnic battle just to drive traffic to their blog (one day, their blog will still had accident in traffic).

This same thing happen when Boko Haram started then. The media keep telling us that they are fighting Christians in North until thesame Boko haram started Bombing Mosque.

This attacks is long over due. The attacks in Enugu, Benue and other part of the country would have first taken place in LAGOS STATE. But with the intervention of God, the attack wasn't successful

We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram
Leader Muhammed Sulaiman

www.nairaland.com/939070/planned-invade-lagos-arrested-boko

During this time, Boko haram are still strong in the North thereby reducing their capacity to strike here in the south.

BUT now, Boko haram is not safe anymore in the north. They have been defeated. What next is the plan, find a new part of the country to start their attacks in other to avoid the heavy presence of Military in the NORTH..

Boko Haram terrorists are fleeing Sambisa forest – Army issues alert

www.africanspotlight.com/2016/04/12/boko-haram-terrorists-are-fleeing-sambisa-forest-army-issues-alert/

The Nigeria Army have already issue this alert before this attack in other part of the country started.

TINUBU also issue this alert that Boko Haram is already in other part of the country before this attacks

Boko Haram is Moving to Other Parts of Nigeria - Tinubu Warns

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/boko-haram-is-moving-to-other-parts-of-nigeria-tinubu-warns.141590/

With all these, Why is the media calling this terrorist Herdsmen instead of their real Terrorist Group "BOKO Haram"

To The Youths of South East, South South and South West, why are you people so useless like "P" in Psychiatric?? Why are we still politicizing the issues of this Terrorist in our land.

Am always sorry for our Region when I read comment Blaming "BUHARI" for this attack.

Some idi*t will start saying ""Buhari your brothers are doing your wish""

Ok, when they have enough space to attack, then you will know that Buhari's brother are your friend why this People are your Enemy..

THE EARLIER we treat this people Like who they are (BOKO HARAM) THE BETTER it will become

Lalasticlala
Re: Enugu Killing:: Not Fulani Herdsmen , But Boko Haram Terrorist by geraldmartins(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2016
I blame pmb for this

ftc
Re: Enugu Killing:: Not Fulani Herdsmen , But Boko Haram Terrorist by boujaye: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
my guy park wella. are you the DSS, Military, Police or state security spokesman? what do you know? mey shonu!
Re: Enugu Killing:: Not Fulani Herdsmen , But Boko Haram Terrorist by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
boujaye:
my guy park wella. are you the DSS, Military, Police or state security spokesman? what do you know? mey shonu!

This is the problem with you people. So DSS, POLICE and MILITARY are the only one to tell you what is going on in your state. No wonder you people wait for Federal Government to come and protect you why your state governor in busy writing "Lyrics" under cool AC....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killing:: Not Fulani Herdsmen , But Boko Haram Terrorist by Kagarko(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
geraldmartins:
I blame pmb for this

ftc

Don't blame the President but blame the cabal that doesn't want peace in this country.

.For more than hundred years these Fulani have been in those areas in question no cases of Violence was been reported why now?

Some groups of people who don't want peace in this country are the ones to blame for all these pre stage violence.

They should remember that they'll never succeed.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed – Recalling Achievements Within A Year Of Reelection / i will show no one my certificate / Benue People Have Abandoned God, Says Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.