Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job (1001 Views)

I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by rapistbuhari: 3:23pm On May 26, 2016
Residents across the commercial nerve centre are groaning over excessive power outage, due to the inability of the Federal Government to find a solution to electricity supply in the country.

Tunde Fashola, who was once the Governor of Lagos seems to be helpless, in a dream like state, even as residents continue to languish in darkness.

According to a survey conducted by The Herald correspondent, over 90% of residents in Lagos are grappling with irregular and erratic power supply with some homes receiving one hour of electricity a day, less than 5 days a week.

One Lagosian told The Herald, “we had light yesterday (Monday), but na only one hour them bring the light. Before that time, last time we even see light, na last Thursday.”

Despite the nonavailability of light supply, some residents still complain of high electricity bills brought to them by Eko Electricity Distribution Company, where one of Fashola’s allies sits on the board of directors.

Another resident told The Herald, “Even as light no dey, dem still dey bring high high bills, me wey no even dey, I travel but my neighbour confirm say light no been dey, marketer still bring bill N10,000, and dem no dey read the metre sef.”

Asked about his perception on the performance of the Minister of Power, he said, “Minister dey? This country no be am again. APC don finish us pata, pata. Wetin Fashola dey do sef? All this suffer wey we dey suffer for country don tire me. I dey find Visa, make I run go another country. Even if I see chance to reach Ghana, work for there, I go port sharply.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/power-supply-fashola-sleeping-job/#YCMCL1gSScBqMH4C.99

Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by SUPOL(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2016
Who took this picture for Christ sake?
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by rapistbuhari: 3:24pm On May 26, 2016
Arrant nonsense.......sleeping while the nation languish in darkness
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by olatunjithomas(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2016
hahaha,brother fashola... we taught fixing light in Nigeria is not a rocket science now.
but now, he don block you for anus,you come sleep.

Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 26, 2016
On the power supply issue.....at current generation capacity....we have enough to give about 10 hours of power to every Nigerian on the national grid.

One of the good things GEJ did was to privatize power. Because...thanks to that, we have been able to see the extent of the problem.....the messed up transmission system, and the low levels of generation. And all this is going to take money. Lots of it....which is why we got the DISCOS and the GENCOS.

If you ask me....Nigeria's power system needs plenty fixing....over a long period of time. Most likely a decade.. And the sooner we wake up to that, the better.
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by AngelAhnie(f): 3:32pm On May 26, 2016
Wake him up! We need light here in heaven. This is not a sleeping matter angry
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by favouredseed(f): 3:32pm On May 26, 2016
Rocket scientist grin >:, Governance in Nigeria no be beans oh
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by emerged01(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2016
This is an old picture.
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by olatade(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2016
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by rapistbuhari: 3:55pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=emerged01 post=45990671]This is an old picture.[/quote

Post his recent pix then undecided
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by Ajibel(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2016
OLD PICTURE
Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by Get2go: 4:04pm On May 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Residents across the commercial nerve centre are groaning over excessive power outage, due to the inability of the Federal Government to find a solution to electricity supply in the country.

Tunde Fashola, who was once the Governor of Lagos seems to be helpless, in a dream like state, even as residents continue to languish in darkness.

According to a survey conducted by The Herald correspondent, over 90% of residents in Lagos are grappling with irregular and erratic power supply with some homes receiving one hour of electricity a day, less than 5 days a week.

One Lagosian told The Herald, “we had light yesterday (Monday), but na only one hour them bring the light. Before that time, last time we even see light, na last Thursday.”

Despite the nonavailability of light supply, some residents still complain of high electricity bills brought to them by Eko Electricity Distribution Company, where one of Fashola’s allies sits on the board of directors.

Another resident told The Herald, “Even as light no dey, dem still dey bring high high bills, me wey no even dey, I travel but my neighbour confirm say light no been dey, marketer still bring bill N10,000, and dem no dey read the metre sef.”

Asked about his perception on the performance of the Minister of Power, he said, “Minister dey? This country no be am again. APC don finish us pata, pata. Wetin Fashola dey do sef? All this suffer wey we dey suffer for country don tire me. I dey find Visa, make I run go another country. Even if I see chance to reach Ghana, work for there, I go port sharply.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/power-supply-fashola-sleeping-job/#YCMCL1gSScBqMH4C.99

Re: Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=rapistbuhari post=45991036][/quote]

Where is your proof that its an old picture.
Proof, fact, evidence or even sauce ...or don't comment.

(1) (Reply)

See The Giant Fish Sen. Akume Gave To His Colleague.(photo) / Photos From Kogi State Protest; And Then Police Shot at Them / MOSOP Commences Mass Action Against Resumption Of Oil Production In Ogoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.