Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer (3865 Views)

Appreciating Our Nairaland Women / Why Women Need Marriage Certificate –registrar / 7 Signs Of Cervical Cancer That Women Need To Observe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by Bolade005: 10:55am On May 02, 2016
bukatyne:

1. Separate them, asked what went wrong and caution my son not to fight again.

2. Asked what happened. If she is a bully, ask him to stand his ground & fight back if necessary.

At age 7, I doubt kids are conscious of gender differences or equality/inferiority so it is more of 2 kids fighting
Will not teach them to fight, but they MUST be able to stand their ground like I was taught.

For all it's worth, only fought once in my life. Was able to stand my ground in all cases without getting physical.
No, you will not do the bolded.
Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by bukatyne(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2016
Bolade005:

No, you will not do the bolded.

Mind reader, carry go grin
Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by Bolade005: 11:11am On May 02, 2016
bukatyne:

Mind reader, carry go grin
Carry go ke?, I'm enjoying the family section.
Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2016
bukatyne:

1. I agree with you that some women have brought up terrible sons... Some are currently complaining about their husbands yet bringing up their sons to be mini versions of their husbands.

2. Some parents are happy their children are able to stand up to bullies.... Irrespective of gender. I do not know moms happy their sons beat up girls because they are girls.

3. Have only a younger brother who told us proudly that he wanted to be chaste till marriage. We were all brought up that way.

4. My kids will have turns with us doing chores. Tomorrow, it might be daddy & daughters turn. It is also a great way to bond.

5. Son more powerful or son more brilliant because he came tops in class? Bros, who power don't EPP? Is he training to be a wrestler or bricklayer?

6. From birth

Finally!! Nice one sis, you perfectly understand my viewpoints.
Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On May 02, 2016
bukatyne:
1. Separate them, asked what went wrong and caution my son not to fight again.

2. Asked what happened. If she is a bully, ask him to stand his ground & fight back if necessary.

At age 7, I doubt kids are conscious of gender differences or equality/inferiority so it is more of 2 kids fighting.

Will not teach them to fight, but they MUST be able to stand their ground like I was taught.

For all it's worth, only fought once in my life. Was able to stand my ground in all cases without getting physical.

Great so are you telling him that there are certain instances where its okay to touch a girl? I kind of understand most of your submission. I just want to see what many people would say

Before age 10, girls and boys do mostly the same play and there are many instances they bully themselves. So how does a male child defend himself without beating a girl(bully)

Armyofone ngbo?
Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by Ruq: 11:07am On May 03, 2016
Acidosis:

Are you a Nigerian woman?

You've lost contact with realities down here.

There are ladies who sit with their cousins, and big brothers to discuss series of "away matches". We have some of them on Nairaland and they openly show approval to such discussions. In fact, it makes them love their brothers/cousins more.

A lot is happening here, but I wouldn't want to type more since you've clearly addressed all the questions. I'm glad to read your views.

You should talk about ladies who readily give out their friends as fucmate to other guys and keep passing on and on.

I think we guys are lucky that majority of people both men and women especially women do not understand what gender equality means it's a big plus and the misconception keeps growing. Even majority of the women claiming feminist on here don't even know what's been fought for.
Any guy that doesn't see that the kind of equality the women seek favours him more is probably blind. They're just not propagating on the right cause.

1 Like

Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2016
Bolade005:

Carry go ke?, I'm enjoying the family section.

Carry go = continue.
Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2016
Acidosis:

Finally!! Nice one sis, you perfectly understand my viewpoints.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Great so are you telling him that there are certain instances where its okay to touch a girl? I kind of understand most of your submission. I just want to see what many people would say

Before age 10, girls and boys do mostly the same play and there are many instances they bully themselves. So how does a male child defend himself without beating a girl(bully)

Armyofone ngbo?

@Bold:

Girl na gold?

Any girl that doesn't want to be 'touched' should package herself wella and clear from trouble..

Ain't going to bring up any gentle mumu son (gentle man) and any suegbe daughter.

Gentle as doves & wise as serpents with healthy doses of Self-esteem.
Re: 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer by Bolade005: 12:30pm On May 03, 2016
bukatyne:

Carry go = continue.
Lol okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Types Of 'Flexible Sex' You Can Have With Your Spouse / Great Offer! 1.2kva Inverter + 200 Ah Battery (tkb Deep Cycle) = N69,900 / I Don't Know If I Have Made Mistake In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.