Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Food Meant For Refugees In IDP Camps Now Being Sold In Maiduguri (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Meant For Refugees In IDP Camps Now Being Sold In Maiduguri (photos) (476 Views)

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says / The Mafia And A Nigerian Gang Are Targeting Refugees In Sicily (HBO) [video] / Boy Stabbed In The Throat By His Friends In IDP Camp, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Meant For Refugees In IDP Camps Now Being Sold In Maiduguri (photos) by abharbyj(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
It has been reported that free food items donated by International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) are being stolen and sold to shop owners.. A twitter used has fueled this report after posting photo of a Cereal meant for refugee Nursing Mothers being sold at a shop in Maiduguri, Borno state...

http://www.nairaland.com/2016/04/photos-food-meant-for-refugees-in-idp.html?m=1

Re: Food Meant For Refugees In IDP Camps Now Being Sold In Maiduguri (photos) by nnachukz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
OK next
Re: Food Meant For Refugees In IDP Camps Now Being Sold In Maiduguri (photos) by donbenedict(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
That shop owner should be invited for questioning
Re: Food Meant For Refugees In IDP Camps Now Being Sold In Maiduguri (photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
An average Nigerian is corrupt, everyone is just waiting for the right opportunity to defraud another.

Even market women and petty traders are guilty. Some of them will act and tell you "oga change no dey o", all in the bid to hoard your N50 change. This trend is common in fastfood centres and virtually every facet of the Nigerian business environment.

Majority have lost the conscience and empathy for decency. Our generation has laid terrible foundations for the upcoming one. I nearly slapped a stup!d boy who lied about this incessant " no change mentality."
I laid a report to his mom, and I stopped the patronage.

So my words to you is to take actions, and report to the appropriate authorities.

The last time a so called friend tried to defraud me by doubling the actual cost of a form, I deleted his numbers and cut off all forms of communication with him. The Nigeria of our dream starts with YOU & I; do not condone dishonest people!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spain Smashes Scammer Network Linked To Nigeria / Over 4,000 Nigerian Girls Smuggled Into Europe Quadruple As Sex Workers / Police Arrest Traditional Ruler, School Staff Over Ebonyi Students Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.