Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly (42139 Views)

Free Zakzaky Protesters At Unity Fountain, Abuja (Photos) / Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / PHOTO: Pro Saraki Protesters Outside The Court This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by Ghandi12: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good job to the brave ones.
Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by adconline(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
saintmark88:

With all the skills u claim to have, u couldn't help ur
brother who claims to be a PhD holder retain power, I c y u r pained...its not your fault, it's his because he failed woefully, anyone here can claim to live a fantasy
life, buh trust me.... I bet ur life is a living hell...cos if u live a fantasy life like u claim, u won't give a phuck wht the govt does, u wouldn't even b aware.. So quit lying.. Like I said if u r so pained go n impeach him, if u can't then just live with it, nd it's gonna b for a very long time.. .
You have just shown how thick-brained you are. You go to buy PMS, they don't care if your brother is in power. There is darkness all over ur place and you still have the gut to call another person my brother.
At least I have taught u how to use " your" and "you're" - what a f_vcktard! Let me guess u think and hope that someday it's going to ur turn to steal like ur paymasters-Politrickians-
Ur odds are 1 in 180million. You support them because they pay ur bill while I criticize them because they steal from you.
Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by saintmark88(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
adconline:

You have just shown how thick-brained you are. You go to buy PMS, they don't care if your brother is in power. There is darkness all over ur place and you still have the gut to call another person my brother.
At least I have taught u how to use " your" and "you're" - what a f_vcktard! Let me guess u think and hope that someday it's going to ur turn to steal like ur paymasters-Politrickians-
Ur odds are 1 in 180million. You support them because they pay ur bill while I criticize them because they steal from you.

Keep taking self acclaimed credit for teaching your father how to use your n you... Keep on criticising, ull need alot of energy cos ur going to wail till 2023...thts a long way.... Wish u d best in ur journey as a wailer.....

1 Like

Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
grin Chai!! That babe ass in that last pic

E
Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by rowels: 6:11am On Apr 27, 2016
rowels:
The report reaching us is that Nigerians protesters have taken over the national assembly and blocked the whole area in a protest tagged #OccupyNass. The protest is led by the Citizens United for Peace and Stability (CUPS),

http://www.onlinebasedmarketing.com/happening-now-protester-takes-over-and-blocks-national-assembly/

Updates:
Scores of protesting youths under the aegis of Occupy National Assembly, on Tuesday, besieged the premises of the federal parliament and demanded the immediate resignation of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The youths made up of various Civil Society Organisations and students, were also demanding that the federal lawmakers should immediately revisit the grey areas identified in the 2016 budget by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Apart from this, they asked 36 senators who had so far collected their own exotic jeeps to return them immediately or face the wrath of Nigerians.

The protesters marched from the Unity Fountain within the Central Area of the city to the National Assembly, a journey of about two kilometers and forced their way to the main gate, defiling all security network mounted by regular and riot police officers.

The youths forced the main gate closed thereby preventing staff, lawmakers and visitors from either entering or leaving the premises.

The protesters, armed with placards containing various inscriptions, vowed to seal off the federal parliament for the initial three days to see whether their demands would be met.

They also said they would resume a permanent protest that would paralyse all activities in the National Assembly until all their demands were fully met.

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-youths-lock-down-nassembly-demand-sarakis-resignation/
Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by rowels: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Abuja Power Showdown CONTINUES:pro-saraki Protesters Clash With #occupynass In Abuja

What started as a protest at the national Assembly yesterday tagged #OccupyNass, has turned into a showdown of power as another group of protesters supporting embattled Senate President Bukola Saraki, under the banner of #SaveOurNASS, clashed with protesters from the #OccupyNASS outside the National Assembly complex in Abuja .

The #SaveOurNASS group, stormed the protesting area at the national assembly with banners of Mr. Saraki and of the Speaker of the House of National Assembly Yakubu Dogara.

Some other demonstrators carried placards with inscriptions: ‘Presidency Stop Harassing Saraki,’ and ‘Saraki Must Stay.’ ‘Presidency–Stop the Harassment,’ ‘Say No! To Executive Impunity,’ The Pro-Saraki group met the #OccupyNASS group outside the National Assembly main gate, where the #OccupyNASS protesters had already staged a sit-in.

Their arrival, which upset some protesters part of the #OccupyNASS group, resulted in a........

Read more at: http://www.onlinebasedmarketing.com/abuja-power-showdownpro-saraki-protesters-clash-with-occupynass-outside-national-assembly/

Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2016
ENA WROTE THIS AND I APPROVED OF THIS MESSAGE : if na juju Buhari dey use for una, una go carry that juju far from me. I go delete everybody wey dare tag me to "Occupy Senate". Una dey craze well well

Na Senate write nonsense budget, submit am, rake with am then come back thief am and pad am so tay them dey build fence for schools like FEDERAL ijanikinwey get fence? Na Senate dey connect driver room to Aisha room with millions Na senate dey use 400 million buy pet for Aso Rock?

Na senate get responsibility to make pronouncement on Fulani murderers? na them get duty to safeguard Nigerians?

Na senate go give una fuel?

Na senate go bring light?

Na senate make una no see dollars take do business while president children dey fly first class and get dollars to school abroad "because i can afford it" according to the pompous "poor president".

Na Senate get duty to ensure farmers plant rice?

Now na rice wey Goodluck Jonathan save naim Buhari done open for of course Hausa-Fulani to chop tuwo (Yoruba and Igbo and minority staple na amala, akpu/fufu, eba all of which na Cassava yam etc. na Hausa-Fulani no fit do without rice wey make Buhari rush open our granaries at a time when NO FAMINE OR FLOOD. He no dey shame say na wetin Goodluck Jonathan wey he dey curse say no save store up for am to use. People dey add, he dey subtract. Na senate do am abi?

Today all farmers done run leave farm for Middlebelt because of President townspeople called Fulani herdsmen. Him no dey talk and una dey occupy senate?

wetin Saraki do wey important enough to heat polity? No be say una say he thief. Una say he hide asset. WHERE BUHaRI ASSET DECLARATION wey he say he go show us? Idiots till today no know say he no show anybody. Say the old man na born liar.

Why we dey pursue soldier ant and cobra set dey wait us? wetin be asset declaration when we dey talk of billions anout to be stolen from padded budget, a tanking economy, approaching famine etc. Na Saraki hiding asset be the nation problem

And how much be the jeep them wey Senate buy. Only Buhari plane maintenance is 5 billion. (presidency say na2.5 billion in six months) how much be senate jeep again?

We are in trouble. Even Osinbanjo no fit talk Buhari achievement from traveling. China matter done dey die go like America bisit. NOTHING IS HAPPENING. when Buhari travel, country dey STOP cos he no trust Osinbajo. The country is dying. Fulani are killing. Fear no dey let me look facebook cos na so so dead body I dey see. bloodshed bloodshed bloodshed ALL FROM BUHARI BROTHERS AND COW REARING COLLEAGUES and idiots dey go occupy senate

Na so una OCCUPY NIGERIA ruin GEJ fight against cabal. Na so una cause fuel scarcity today with the no sense OCCUPY. Today na OCCUPY SENATE. If una no know what to OCCUPY, make una go play koso or fly kite or play kelekele hide inside fridge. Una mumu too strong.

1 Like

Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by sam1234(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Good. ASO Rock should be next. Enough of Buhari's loathsome and odious dispensations.[color=#990000][/color]

Think of another thing. Common sense is not common to common people. Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by adconline(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2016
saintmark88:

Keep taking self acclaimed credit for teaching your father how to use your n you... Keep on criticising, ull need alot of energy cos ur going to wail till 2023...thts a long way.... Wish u d best in ur journey as a wailer.....
By their fruit you shall know them! I know about you and ur ilk.. Loud as a bike and cant kill a fly in a fruit fight. Easily gullible, intellectualy lazy to process thoughts and make informed decisions. Always boisterous and braggadocious.They're sophisticatedly ignorant thinking that everyone who criticises their hero-Politrickian, is an enemy of the country. They're hard-wired not to admit that they're wrong even when facts disputing their position have made available to them.
They think that Naija can be saved by hero-worshipping; that a great country is built around individuals instead of institutions.
The difference between us is very huge, bro- I believe I should be critical of GMB with the way he handled the budget just the like the way I was critical of OBJ when he wanted to change the constitution to run for a third term; just like the way I was critical of GEJ when he approved N2bn for his feeding, so GMB increasing the presidency budget by close to N15bn is against his message of financial restraint and prudence. Why does GMB need N15bn more to run Aso Rock when kids are living in IDP camps for years? " Don't tell me about your values, just show me your budget and I'll tell you what you value" Joe Biden.
Folks like you think this a revenge mission-PDP did it therefore, GMB should do it threefold. Folks like us believe that we have made too many mistakes and there is a "fierce urgency of now" to fix things.
I could care less if he's made a lifetime president cos I have nothing to lose cos my life doesn't depend on payout from Naija politrickians. All I care for is , for Naija to get it right I'm sorry to bring you the bad news that Naija isn't going to get it together with ur type of mindset. All those politrickianss have little or no faith in Naija- there is always a back up country for them- they either train their kids abroad or have investment abroad- some acquire dual citizenship. Keep wallowing in self deception that you are better off because somebody won and lost the election, I have been on this forum for about 10yrs, check my post before 2015 presidential elections.
Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by omoluka: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
the guy selling data is a swindler.
Re: Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly by 989900B: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
One of the best things that will happen to this country in a long time, no wonder Senator Bruce had to subliminally disassociate himself from the corrupt senate earlier today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.