Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

BREAKING: Youths Lock Down N’assembly, Demand Saraki’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Youths Lock Down N’assembly, Demand Saraki’s Resignation (1927 Views)

Saraki Unveils What Nigerians Should Expect From N’assembly In 2017 / Protesters Sleep On The Road To Demand Saraki's Resignation / BREAKING: Youths Lock Down N’assembly, Demand Saraki’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Youths Lock Down N’assembly, Demand Saraki’s Resignation by iflywithbuhari(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Useless yoruba youths bribed with amala and ewedu and 5000 naira. They have been exposed
Re: BREAKING: Youths Lock Down N’assembly, Demand Saraki’s Resignation by Almajiri1: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
higherpower:

May God forgive u! I paid my way from South to come and Stand under hot Sun for ur sake n this is all u can say! Shame on u
May Allah bless. With this act, I hereby crown you the role model of temitemi1.
Re: BREAKING: Youths Lock Down N’assembly, Demand Saraki’s Resignation by ClitRaider: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Saraki will sit tight whether you and frog eye bourdillion or whatever he calls himself likes it or not. Tinubu should keep wasting his time and money thinking this is yoruba politics. The mockery of ethics and democratic tenets is the grand patron of fulani herdsmen in aso rock proving incapable to govern Nigeria and the only legitimate protest will be that of #OccupyBuhari or #OccupyAsorock
Can't wait to OccupyAsorock o!
I would show the daura cow shege..
Re: BREAKING: Youths Lock Down N’assembly, Demand Saraki’s Resignation by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016

(1) (2)

See What El-Rufai Said In 2012 About Killing Of Nigerians By Fulani Herdsmen(pic / Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now / God Has Already Left Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.