Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. (13861 Views)

Submission Of Cv Still In Progress In Our Company / Submission Of Cv Is Still Ongoing In Our Company / Delay Of Payment And Posting Of Lagos Npower Volunteer Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by victree007(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Please bear in mind that while it is very possible to send CV via your phone, never make the mistake of editing your CV with your phone else it may change the formatting and other arrangements you've made and the bad part is you may not even notice it until you view same on a computer. So always edit your CV with a computer then you can transfer to your phone for sending.

Also, as regards not seeing other folders like sent items, spam and the rest, click on the icon just above the inbox and they will appear.
Lastly, if you have to forward a CV to a totally different employer, always remember to remove the ''FW" on the subject line. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by horllamy(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Osisinakpo:
yes. you can. in case you're using opera, go to your sent message ( the one that has your C.V attachment) click on forward and edit the subject the type your application on the body then click on the small box below so that your previous sent messages will not follow the latter, thereafter you can click on send. That's all.
How can I send cv on blackberry through opera
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nbote(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
luvguy:
it worked...tx dude
I'm glad I could help. It's d new era and everything is mobile.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
horllamy:

How can I send cv on blackberry through opera

Why not set up ur email on ur blackberry, it's a whole lot easier and convenient dat way. U can easily do dat thru setup. U don't have to go d long process of going thru opera.

1 Like

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by xzibeat(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Osisinakpo:
yes. you can. in case you're using opera, go to your sent message ( the one that has your C.V attachment) click on forward and edit the subject the type your application on the body then click on the small box below so that your previous sent messages will not follow the latter, thereafter you can click on send. That's all.
Never knew one can send mails using opera mini. That was an eye opening.I tried it nd it worked perfectly. Thumb up man.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Stevosty: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2016
You can actually type and edit your cv with android phone just download any office app, you will see msword, excel etc in it, and you can actually send already typed cv with most gprs enable phone using opera or ucbrowser.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Pls kindly assist me on how to upload my CV from my email box during online application,i will be highly delighted thanks everybody in the house.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by aondofashimadoo: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2016
StepTwo:
you can use mobile fone, bro, but be sure you convert it to PDF before sending or it will look like child's write up at d other end.
,how can one change it to PDF?
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by megawax8: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2016
luvguy:
pls hus, is it possible 4 me 2 send my CV to an Email address?...hv tried i could't....i use nokia E5....cyber cafe don finish my moni....pls any advice?

First, make sure you're signed into your account using opera mini.

Next, follow this link https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/1ot79d74q2ygt/

you should be able to attach files directly from your phone. Just click compose, and you'd find the space for 'attachments' there.

*this is assuming its a gmail you are using*
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Franky826: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
StepTwo:
you can use mobile fone, bro, but be sure you convert it to PDF before sending or it will look like child's write up at d other end.

very important. I used to make same mistake of even editing my CV via phone and when you view it on PC it's a big mess. but most companies will insist on a word format so converting to PDF may be just be if they request it. it's always better to do every necessary editing on a PC then send to your phone via Bluetooth, cable wire or any means so if you are sending via phone you'll be rest assured the recipients will receive same.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by okooloyun1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
aondofashimadoo:
Go to www.convertonlinefree.com just upload your cv and choose d format u want.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by StepTwo: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
aondofashimadoo:

u can download a msword app that comes with PDF, with this u can convert to pdf and vice versa.

or u can use ur PC
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by kabanayol9(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks guys, just sent some now.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by SenatorJames(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
Yes. Get the latest Opera mini on good browsing phone.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
Nbote:

I'm glad I could help. It's d new era and everything is mobile.
wat am doin nw is dat wen sendin cv, i jst click forward den type de new address....though i sent de 1st one on a pc, den de rest is frm my mobile by forwarding....wil i stil convert to PDF?....or is it still ok lyk dat?
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
wat am doin nw is dat wen sendin cv, i jst click forward den type de new address....though i sent de 1st one on a pc, den de rest is frm my mobile by forwarding....wil i stil convert to PDF?....or is it still ok lyk dat?
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nbote(m): 1:57am On May 02, 2016
luvguy:

Depends on what d employers want but it's ok like dat as what most want is ur CV in doc. format and an application unless otherwise stated.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by tk4rd: 6:41am On May 04, 2016
luvguy:
tx man i appreciate..gona try dat too
If your email is gmail and not yahoomail, then, the method I stated above is not for you..
Have a nice midweek
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by okikiosibodu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Don't forget to edit your signature especially when sending from a blackberry, so your proposed employers dont see "sent from a BlackBerry ". And NEVER edit your cv on your phone except you are using an high-tech smartphone, especially the the will scatter the formatting and arrangement of the cv (to understand better, open the cv on your palasa smartphone, edit and save it, then go an open that particular file on a laptop).
Finally, its adviceable you edit on a pc: why why larger screen, your autocorrect/spell check will be more effective thus helping you to spot out error more easily, and you get to have lesser troubles racking your brain about word synonymns
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Anybody here ever heard of zelient empreus before pls?
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Bashamoto:
Anybody here ever heard of zelient empreus before pls?
I got this message from them;
Prior to your Application ,HR Invites you for INTERVIEW on FRI 7/7/17 by 9am at 16 Ondo Street,Moshalashi B/Stp,Apapa Rd,COSTAIN,Lagos 070-5742-8390 BOSC/CH.
Show this message
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by vivie01(f): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bashamoto:

I got this message from them;
Prior to your Application ,HR Invites you for INTERVIEW on FRI 7/7/17 by 9am at 16 Ondo Street,Moshalashi B/Stp,Apapa Rd,COSTAIN,Lagos 070-5742-8390 BOSC/CH.
Show this message
Scam alert. I've seen and come across this address severally to easily identify it as scam. They keep coming up with different company names. Why is the position you applied for, d application submission date not in d body of d invite? They never give up

1 Like

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2017
vivie01:

Scam alert. I've seen and come accross this address severally to easily identify it as scam. They keep coming up with different company names. Why is the position you applied for, d application submission date not in d body of d invite? They never give up

Infact, I told him I travelled to kano that he should reschedule me for next week, and he said no problem. The invite came the same day i applied through text message. Staging interview just a day later
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by vivie01(f): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dont mind them, they are scammers just looking for whom to rip off. You can search through nairaland, i think there's a thread opened whereby many companies of their like were mentioned and applicants were warned to beware of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment A Scam Or Not? / Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. / Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.