Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

#occupypresidency #occupyasorock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupypresidency #occupyasorock (418 Views)

Idris Ahmed: #occupyasorock 26th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#occupypresidency #occupyasorock by babanett: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
#OccupyPresidency #OccupyAsoRock

Now that we have #OccupiedNASS I think it is high time we occupied the Ministry of Power for the Epileptic Supply of Electricity.

Let also occupy NNPC and Ministry of Petroleum for scarcity and
perpetual hike in fuel's price.

We shouldn't also forget to occupy the Presidency for the poor state of our economy. God bless Nigeria!!!!!
Re: #occupypresidency #occupyasorock by jimi4us: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
International bodies should know that buhari is a murderer. He has come to destroy the Christains.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Killed Over My Humanitarian Articles? / Worried Why Are States Still Not Able To Pay Salary Despite Bail Out: Buhari / The South Is Under Siege;i Encourage Southerners To Join The Army In Droves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.