Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan (807 Views)

Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan / How To Free The Land Of Palestine -by Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al-uthaymeen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Amoto94(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
A Glimpse into the Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan The Shee’ah are those who have split off and taken sides with the Members of the Prophet’s Household (Ahlul-Bayt). Originally, the word tashayyu’ (splitting into factions) meant: Following and Aiding (someone). Allaah says: “And verily from his (Nooh’s) shee’ah (i.e. those who followed his way) was Ibraaheem.” [Surah As-Saaffaat: 83] Meaning: Ibraaheem was from his followers and among the supporters of his Religion. Then afterward, this word began to be applied to this deviant sect that claims to be followers of the Members of the Household, which consists of ‘Alee bin Abee Taailb (radyAllaahu ‘anhu) and his offspring. They allege that ‘Alee (radyAllaahu ‘anhu) deserved to be commissioned with the Khilaafah after the Messenger (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), and that Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, ‘Uthmaan and the Companions (in general) oppressed ‘Alee, usurping the Khilaafah from him. This is what they claim. But they are lying in this matter since the Companions unanimously agreed on giving the pledge of allegiance (bay’ah) to Abu Bakr. And amongst these Companions was ‘Alee himself, who pledged his allegiance to Abu Bakr, and thereafter to ‘Umar and then ‘Uthmaan. So this means that in reality, they (i.e. the Shee’ah) hold ‘Alee to be deceitful! They also deem all of the Companions to be disbelievers except for a few amongst them. And they have turned to invoking curses on Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, labeling them as the “Two idols of Quraish” From their beliefs and practices is that: They go to extremes with regard to the Imaams from the Members of the Household, giving them the right to legislate laws and abrogate rulings (in Islaam) because they claim that the Qur’aan is distorted and deficient. This is to the point that they have resorted to taking their Imaams as lords besides Allaah. So they have built tombs over their graves and erected shrines for them, making Tawaaf around them, presenting sacrificial animals to them and swearing oaths to them! The Shee’aah have split up into further denominations, some less dangerous than others and some worse than others. Amongst these denominations are the Zaydees, the Raafidees, the Isma’eelis, the Faatimees, the Qaraamitees and so on and so forth – a large amount of groups and numerous denominations. So it is like this – everyone who abandons the truth will not cease to be upon differing and division. Allaah says: “So if they believe in the same thing you believe (i.e. Prophet and Companions), then they are rightly-guided. But if they turn away, then they are only in divided opposition (amongst themselves). So Allaah will suffice for you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” [Surah Al-Baqarah: 137] So whoever abandons the truth will be tested with falling into falsehood, deviation and division, which all lead to no other result except destruction, and we seek refuge in Allaah! The Shee’ah have split up amongst themselves into numerous sects and denominations, and likewise the Qadariyyah. The Khawaarij have also split up into various denominations (amongst themselves), such as: The Azaariqah, the Hurooriyyah, the Najdaat, the Safriyyah and the Ibaadiyyah. Amongst them are those who are extreme in their beliefs and amongst them are those who are less than that. https://abdurrahman.org/2014/09/29/a- glimpse-into-the-sheeah-shaikh-saalih-al-faw zaan/

3 Likes

Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Newnas(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Personally I think the attention we are giving these deviants in this forum is too much.

Islam is very wide, in fact it encompasses all our lives, we shouldn't let these deviants who have lost hope in salvation derail us from teaching ourselves the pristine Islam.

Imagine, on the front page, there should be at least three posts about shia. They are not even close to deserving such attention because their misguidance is clear to every Tom, Dick and Harry.
This also applies to me, rather it applies to me the most.

2 Likes

Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Amoto94:
A Glimpse into the Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan
The Shee’ah are those who have split off and taken sides with the Members of the Prophet’s Household (Ahlul-Bayt).

Ma sha Allah. But is anything wrong in pitching tenet with the purified Household of the prophet?

Here are MUTAWATTIR reports on 'Ali and his Shi'a:

# Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal in his Fadail Sahabah documents:

Muhammad b. Yunus – ‘Ubayd Allah b. ‘Aishah – Isma’il b. ‘Amr – ‘Umar b. Musa – ‘ Zayd b. ‘Ali b. Husayn – his father – his grandfather – ‘Ali b. Abi Talib:

I complained to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, about the animosity of the people towards me. He said, “Are you not pleased that you are one of the first four people to enter Paradise: I, you, al-Hasan and al-Husayn, and our wives will be at our right and left sides, and our descendants will be behind our wives, and our Shi’ah will be behind us (all)?”

# Imam Ibn Asakir also records:

Abu al-‘Ala Sa’id b. Abi al-Faḍl b. Abi ‘Uthman al-Malini – Abu Muhammad ‘Abd Allah b. Abi Bakr b. Ahmad al-Saqti – Abu al-Faḍl Muhammad b. Ahmad b. Muhammad b. al-Jarud al-Hafiz – Abu Muhammad b. Ja’far b. Muhammad b. Ahmad b. Muhammad, better known as Ibn al-Matim the Scribe – Abu Muhammad al-Qasim b. Ja’far b. Muhammad b. ‘Abd Allah b. Muhammad b. ‘Umar b. ‘Ali b. Abi Talib – my father Ja’far b. Muhammad – his father Muhammad b. ‘Abd Allah – ‘Abu ‘Abd Allah Ja’far b. Muhammad al-Sadiq – Muhammad b. ‘Ali al-Baqir – his father ‘Ali b. al-Husayn – his father al-Husayn b. ‘Ali – his father, Amir al-Muminin ‘Ali b. Abi Talib:

… The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “O ‘Ali! They are the believers in your wilayah and your Shi’ah and lovers. They love you on account of their love for me, and they love me on account of their love for Allah. They will be the successful ones on the Day of al-Qiyamah.”

# Al-Hafiz Ibn al-Ghatrif (d. 377 H) recorded his report in his Juz Ibn al-Ghatrif (Beirut: Dar al-Bashair al-Islamiyyah; 1st edition, 1417 H) [annotator: Dr. ‘Amir Hasan Sabri], pp. 81-82, # 35:

‘Umar al-Kaghadi – Ahmad b. Yahya al-Sufi – Yahya b. al-Hasan b. al-Furat al-Qazaz – ‘Abd Allah b. Muntasir – Abu Harun al-‘Abdi – Abu Sa’id al-Khudri:

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, looked at ‘Ali, peace be upon him, and said: “This one and his Shi’ah are those who will be successful on the Day of al-Qiyamah.”

Amoto94:

Originally, the word tashayyu’ (splitting into factions) meant:

Following and Aiding (someone). Allaah says: “And verily from his (Nooh’s)
shee’ah (i.e. those who followed his way) was Ibraaheem.” [Surah As-Saaffaat: 83]

Meaning: Ibraaheem was from his followers and among the supporters of his Religion. Then afterward, this word began to be applied to this deviant sect that claims to be followers of the Members of the Household, which consists of ‘Alee bin Abee Taailb (radyAllaahu ‘anhu) and his offspring.

*deviant sect* grin Wahabiyah and foul languages. I wonder where their adab is when Quran condemned the usage of bad words.

Amoto94:

They allege that ‘Alee (radyAllaahu ‘anhu)
deserved to be commissioned with the
Khilaafah after the Messenger(sallAllaahu
‘alayhi wa sallam), and that Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, ‘Uthmaan and the Companions (in general) oppressed ‘Alee, usurping the Khilaafah from him. This is what they claim.

To say Shia "allege" is a lie that only liars spew it. Here is hadith khalifah from Nabi.

# Imam Ibn Asim (d. 287) documents:

Muḥammad b. al-Muthannā – Yaḥyā b. Ḥammād – Abū ‘Awānah – Yaḥyā b. Salīm Abū Balj – ‘Amr b. Maymūn – Ibn ‘Abbās:

The Messenger of Allah (s) said to 'Ali: "You are to me of the STATUS of Harun to Musa, with the EXCEPTION that you are not a prophet. And you are MY KHALIFAH over every believer AFTER ME."

Dr. Al-Jawabirah says: Its chain is Hasan

Ref: {'Kitab al-Sunnah (Dar al-Sami'i li al-Nahr wa al-Tawhi) [annotator: Dr. Al-Jawabirah], vol. 1, p. 799 - 800, #1222}

# 'Allamah al-Albani also comments: Its chain is hasan (sound).

Ref: {Kitab Sunnah (al-Maktab al-Islami; 1st Edition, 1400H) [annotator: Nasir deen al-Albani], vol. 2, p. 565, #1188

# Imam al-Hakim (d. 403H) declares: This hadith has a SAHIH chain.
Ref: {Al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihayn, vol. 3, p. 143, #4652}

* Imam al-Dhahabi (d. 748H) concurs with Imam al-Hakim: SAHIH (authentic).

# Allamah Ahmad Shakir: Its Chain is sahih
Ref: {Musnad Imam Ahmad (Dar alHadith, 1416H) [annotator: Ahmad Shakir] vol. 1, p. 331, #3062}

# Imam al-Busiri (d. 840H): A sahih chain
Ref: {Itihaf al-khiyarah al-Maharah bi Zawaid al-Masanid al-'Ashara, vol. 7, p. 184, #6630

Amoto94:

But they are lying in this matter since the Companions unanimously agreed on giving the pledge of allegiance (bay’ah) to Abu Bakr. And amongst these Companions was ‘Alee himself, who pledged his allegiance to Abu Bakr, and thereafter to ‘Umar and then ‘Uthmaan. So this means that in reality, they (i.e. the Shee’ah) hold ‘Alee to be
deceitful!

#1. To say the allegiance to Abu Bakr was free, fair and agreed without opposition is sheer lie.

Imam al-Bukhari (d. 256 H) records:

'Abd al-Azīz b. 'Abd Allāh – Ibrāhīm b. Sa'd – Ṣāliḥ – Ibn Shihāb – 'Ubayd Allāh b. 'Abd Allāh b. 'Utbah b. Mas'ūd – Ibn 'Abbās:

I used to teach qirāt to some men from the Muhājirūn, among them were 'Abd al-Raḥman b. 'Awf. So, while I was in his house in Minā, and he was with 'Umar b. al-Khaṭṭāb during the last Ḥajj which he performed, 'Abd al-Raḥman came to me and said, “If only you had seen a man who came to Amīr al-Mūminīn today, saying:

'O Amīr al- Mūminīn! What do you say about so-and-so? He says, “When ‘Umar dies, I will pledge allegiance to so-and-so, for, I swear by Allāh, the pledge of allegiance given to Abū Bakr was nothing but an error and it succeeded." So, 'Umar became angry. Then, he said, 'Inshā Allāh, I will stand before the people tonight and will warn them against these people who want to usurp their affairs…”. So, 'Umar sat on the pulpit, and when the muezzins became silent, he stood up. He praised Allāh as He deserved. Then he said:

"Now then … I have been informed that a speaker amongst you says, ‘I swear by Allāh, when ‘Umar dies, I will pledge allegiance to so-and-so.’ One should not deceive oneself by saying that the pledge of allegiance given to Abū Bakr was an error and it succeeded. NO DOUBT, IT WAS SURELY LIKE THAT. However, Allāh saved from its EVIL. And there is none amongst you towards whom throats are slit like Abū Bakr. Whosoever pledges allegiance to anyone without consultation with the Muslims, then neither that person nor the person to whom the pledge of allegiance was given, is to be supported. Rather, they both should be killed. And, verily, there was someone who informed us when Allāh took the life of His Prophet, peace be upon him, that the Anṣār opposed us and gathered, all of them, at Saqīfah Banī Sā’idah; and [size=15pt]‘Alī, al-Zubair and whoever was with them both, also opposed us[/size]; and the Muhājirūn gathered towards Abū Bakr. So, I said to Abū Bakr, 'O Abū Bakr! Let us go to these brothers of ours from the Anṣār." As a result, we went, seeking them. When we approached them, two righteous men from them met us, and informed us of the final decision of the people, and both of them said, "O group of Muhājirūn, where are you going?" Then, we said, "We are going to these brothers of ours from the Anṣār." They said, "You should not go near them. Decide your affair." So, I said, "I swear by Allāh, we will go to them." Therefore, we went until we reached them at Saqīfah Banī Sā'idah. There was a wrapped man amongst them. Then, I said, "Who is that?" They said, "This is Sa'd b. 'Ubādah." Then, I said, „What is wrong with him?" They said, "He is sick." After we had sat for a little period, their speaker testified. He praised Allāh as He deserved. Then, he said, 'Now then, we are the Anṣār (Helpers) of Allāh and the battalion of Islām, and you Muhājirūn are a small group. Some people from your people have come, seeking to cut us off from our root and to prevent us from authority."

When he became silent, I intended to talk and I had prepared a speech which I really loved. I intended to deliver it in the presence of Abū Bakr, and I used to avoid provoking him. So, when I wanted to speak, Abū Bakr said, "Wait a while", and I hated to make him angry. Therefore, Abū Bakr spoke, and he was more patient and more dignified than I was. I swear by Allāh, he did not miss a sentence that I really loved from my prepared speech, except that he said the like of it or better "What you stated about yourself in terms of good things, you truly deserve it. And this authority will never be recognized except for this living person from Quraysh. They are the best of the Arabs in terms of lineage and family."

Ref: {Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 6, p. 2503, #6442}.

#2. According to your documents, 'Ali ibn Abi Talib only paid allegiance to Abu Bakr AFTER SIX MONTHS WHEN PEOPLE STARTED FEELING ANIMOSITY TOWARDS HIM {Sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 546}

In summary, three distinct obvious groups emerged after the demise of the Prophet on the issue of Khilafah:

* The Ansar (Helper) who planned coup at the Saqifah of Bani Saidah

* The Muhajirun who sided with Abu Bakr and Umar *

* 'Ali, Zubayr and their supporters who opposed the first two groups.

While the camp of Abu Bakr and Umar was able to won the Ansar to their camp eventually, the group of 'Ali was not flinched from their opposition.

ALI'S THOUGHT OF ABU BAKR AND UMAR

# Imam Muslim records Umar ibn al-khattab saying:

"When the Messenger of Allah (s) died, Abu Bakr said: “I am the WALI of the Messenger of Allāh (s). So both of you (Ali and Abbas) thought him (i.e. Abu Bakr) to be a LIAR, SINFUL, a TRAITOR and DISHONEST. And Allah knows that he was really truthful, pious, rightly-guided and a follower of the truth. Abū Bakr died and I became the WALI of the Messenger of Allāh (s) and the walī of Abū Bakr. So both of you thought me to be a LIAR, SINFUL, a TRAITOR and DISHONEST"

Ref: {Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim (Beirut: Dār Iḥyā al-Turāth al-'Arabī), vol. 3, p. 1376, #1757}
Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Amoto94:

They also deem all of the Companions to be disbelievers except for a few amongst them.

# Another sheer lie of the nawasib.

As Shī’ah, we believe that the Ṣaḥābah became divided into two separate camp soon after the death of the Messenger of Allāh (peace be upon him and his family):

* the camp of those who remained steadfast upon the Path of Allāh and

*the camp of those who became innovators.

Shaykh al-Kulaynī (may Allāh be pleased with him) records this ṣaḥīḥ ḥadīth about this fact, in al-Kāfī, vol. 7, pp. 49-52, # 6:
http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/

"Abū ‘Alī al-Ash’arī – Muḥammad b. ‘Abd al-Jabbār and Muḥammad b. Ismā’īl – al-Faḍl b. Shadhān – Ṣafwān b. Yaḥyā – ‘Abd al-Raḥman b. al-Ḥajjāj:

Abū al-Ḥasan Mūsā (al-Kāẓim), peace be upon him, sent to me the will of Amīr al-Mūminīn (‘Alī b. Abī Ṭālib), peace be upon him, and this is its text:

In the Name of Allāh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful... I command you, O Ḥasan, and the entirety of my family and all my descendants, and whosoever my document reaches, to fear Allāh your Lord, and do not die except as Muslims. And hold fast to the Rope of Allāh, all of you together, and do not be divided … I remind you of Allāh, I remind you of Allah, concerning the descendants of your Prophet. They must not be oppressed while you are present and you are capable of defending them. I remind you of Allāh, I remind you of Allāh concerning the Ṣaḥābah of your Prophet, those who have not invented any innovation, and who have not helped any innovator, for verily the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him and his family, gave commands concerning them and cursed the innovators among them and among others too, and also cursed the helpers of the innovators
."

About this ḥadīth, Shaykh Hādī al-Najafī in his Mawsū’at Aḥādīth Ahl al-Bayt, vol. 11, p. 19, # 13406 states:

The report has a ṣaḥīḥ chain.

So, there were upright Ṣaḥābah, and there were those who became innovators after the death of the Messenger of Allāh.

According to Imām ‘Alī (peace be upon him), the Prophet cursed whoever would become innovators among the Ṣaḥābah, and also cursed whosoever would help them. So, the matter is a very serious one.

INNOVATORS AMONG SAHABAH - SUNNI REFERENCES

# Imām al-Bukhārī in his Ṣaḥīḥ (Beirut: Dār Ibn Kathīr; 3rd edition, 1407 H) [annotator: Dr. Muṣṭafā Dīb al-Baghā], vol. 5, p. 2407, # 6214:

"Aḥmad b. Ṣāliḥ – Ibn Wahb – Yūnus – Ibn Shihāb – Ibn al-Musayyab, who used to narrate from the Ṣaḥābah of the Prophet, peace be upon him, that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

Some men from my Ṣaḥābah will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it. So, I will say, “O my Lord, my Ṣaḥābah!” It will be said, “You have no knowledge of what they INNOVATED after you: they turned APOSTATES.”

# Imām Muslim also records in his Ṣaḥīḥ, (Beirut: Dār Iḥyā al-Turāth al-‘Arabī) [annotator: Muḥammad Fuād ‘Abd al-Bāqī], vol. 4, p. 1800, # 2304 (40):

"Muḥammad b. Ḥātim – ‘Affān b. Muslim al-Ṣaffār – Wuhayb – ‘Abd al-‘Azīz b. Ṣuhayb – Anas b. Mālik:

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Some persons from among those who kept me company will meet me at the Lake-Fount. I will see them, and they will be presented to me. Then, they will be forced away from me. I will say: ‘O my Lord, my Ṣaḥābah! My Ṣaḥābah’. It will be said to me: ‘You do not know what they INNOVATED after you.’”

Obviously, when a person becomes an innovator, he forfeits all his good works before Allāh, and thereby becomes an accursed deviant. This is the eye through which the Shī’ah view all the Ṣaḥābah and everyone after them. Once they see any authentic evidence of bid’ah on the part of anyone, he falls into their bad book. This manhaj is commanded by the Prophet himself and his Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them all. And this explains the negative attitude of the Shī’ah to some of the Ṣaḥābah.

Imām Aḥmad b. Ḥanbal has documented this ḥadīth in his Musnad, vol. 1, p. 122, # 993, which confirms the Shī’ī manhaj:
http://islamport.com/d/1/mtn/1/89/3410.html?zoom_highlightsub=%E6%E3%CA%E4

‘Abd Allāh – my father – Yaḥyā – Sa’īd b. Abī ‘Arūbah – Qatādah – al-Ḥasan – Qays b. ‘Abbād:
I went, along with al-Ashtar, to ‘Alī, may Allāh be pleased with him, and we said: “Did the Prophet of Allāh, peace be upon him, tell you anything which he did not tell other people?” He said: “No, except what is in this document of mine: ‘… Whosoever invents an innovation or helps an innovator, upon him is the Curse of Allāh, the angels, and all mankind altogether.’”

Shaykh Shu’ayb al-Arnaūṭ comments:

Its chain is ṣaḥīḥ upon the standard of the two Shaykhs.

* The question now is: according to the Shī’ah, were there Ṣaḥābah who never innovated?

According to Shaykh Muḥammad b. Ṣāliḥ al-‘Uthaymīn in Muṣṭalaḥ al-Ḥadīth (Cairo: Maktabat al-‘Ilm; 1st edition, 1415 H), p. 33, the Ṣaḥābah were 114,000 (one hundred and fourteen thousand) in number:

"The Ṣaḥābah were numerous, and it is not possible to precisely state their exact number. But, it is said that their number reached approximately one hundred and fourteen thousand."

They were scattered throughout Arabia, and also in Syria and Iraq. Mirzā al-Nūrī, in his Khātimat al-Mustadrak, vol. 1, p. 212, reports this ṣaḥīḥ Shī’ī ḥadīth, which tells us about some of the Ṣaḥābah from al-Makkah and al-Madīnah alone:
http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/

It is recorded in al-Khiṣāl with the ṣaḥīḥ chain that Abū ‘Abd Allāh (Imām al-Ṣādiq), peace be upon him, said:

"The Ṣaḥābah of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family, were twelve thousand. Eight thousand were from al-Madīnah and two thousand were from Makkah, and (another) two thousand were from the al-Ṭulaqā (i.e. those who accepted Islām on the Day of the Conquest of Makkah). There were no Qadariyyah, or Murjiah, or Ḥarūriyyah, or Mu’tazilah or heretics among them. They used to weep day and night, and used to say: “(O Allah!) Take away our souls before we eat barley bread.”

These were some of the Ṣaḥābah from two cities only – Makkah and al-Madīnah. They were friends of Allāh, and they were poor ascetics who did not even want to eat barley bread before their death! They were always weeping in fear of Allāh. None of them was a heretic or innovator, and their fear of Allāh was immense and intense. They were twelve thousand in number. They were righteous Ṣaḥābah. May the peace and blessings of Allāh be upon them all. People like Salmān al-Fārisī, may Allāh be pleased with him, and others who were not from Makkah and al-Madīnah were clearly not part of these twelve thousand. If we join the other friends of Allāh among the Ṣaḥābah to these twelve thousand, no doubt, we will have a much larger figure.

Amoto94:

And they have turned to invoking curses on Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, labeling them as the “Two idols of Quraish”

The onus lies on Sheik Salih Fawzan and his followers to provide Sahih ahadith from Shi'i documents to prove that.

Amoto94:

From their beliefs and practices is that: They go to extremes with regard to the Imaams from the Members of the Household, giving them the right to legislate laws and abrogate rulings
(in Islaam) because they claim that the Qur’aan is distorted and deficient.

Again, The onus lies on Sheik Salih Fawzan and his followers to provide Sahih ahadith from Shi'i documents to prove that.

Amoto94:

This is to the point that they have resorted to taking their Imaams as lords besides Allaah. So they have built tombs over their graves and erected shrines for them, making Tawaaf around them,

@underlined, The onus lies on Sheik Salih Fawzan and his followers to provide Sahih ahadith from Shi'i documents to prove that.

Amoto94:

presenting sacrificial animals to
them and swearing oaths to them!

The onus lies on Sheik Salih Fawzan and his followers to provide Sahih ahadith from Shi'i documents to prove that.

Amoto94:

The Shee’aah have split up into further
denominations, some less dangerous than others and some worse than others. Amongst these denominations are the Zaydees, the Raafidees, the Isma’eelis, the Faatimees, the Qaraamitees and so on and so forth – a large amount of groups and numerous denominations.
So it is like this – everyone who abandons the truth will not cease to be upon differing and division. Allaah says:
“So if they believe in the same thing you
believe (i.e. Prophet and Companions), then they are rightly-guided. But if they turn away, then they are only in divided opposition (amongst themselves). So Allaah will suffice for you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” [Surah Al-Baqarah: 137]
So whoever abandons the truth will be tested with falling into falsehood, deviation and division, which all lead to no other result except destruction, and we seek refuge in Allaah!

Is Ahlu sunnah any different as regards factions? Sects of Ahlu Sunnah are even greater than that of the Shi'a due to their large population unlike Shi'i minority.
Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Newnas(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Keep trolling around, looking for opportunity to spread your unpopular misguidance of hating the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum ajma'een

Lemme share you some facts Mr. AlBaqir the misguided deviant;

# Your posts are long, tasteless and unimpressively unattractive. So the layman abhors it.

# You don't even speak the language of knowledge so your sham is obvious to the student of knowledge.

# Your posts and comments depicts someone who's socially dead and lacks a hobby!

# You most likely are suffering from inferiority complex and lack of self confidence or maybe you are probably a loser in real life. why? You come online and fight the air, writing long critics for scholarly opinions. my advice to you; pick a day, debate with Jabata and upload the video on nairaland!!! lipsrsealed Fatality ni yen Confam!!! lipsrsealed

#OlOdO cool

My advise to you, repent before its too late!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Newnas:

# You most likely are suffering from inferiority complex and lack of self confidence or maybe you are probably a loser in real life. why? You come online and fight the air, writing long critics for scholarly opinions. my advice to you; pick a day, debate with Jabata and upload the video on nairaland!!! lipsrsealed Fatality ni yen Confam!!! lipsrsealed

Jabata bawo? he has weird ideologies and do fabricate ahadith(at times use ahadith out of their contexts), there is this lecturer in my department(mathematics) that do refute him badly, DR. K.O Babalola
Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by haliruali(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Newnas, lexiconkabir. I jst wonder how he (AlBaqir), sits down n say things out of context n then misguide d gullible ones n feel satisfied abt it. May Allah SWT guide us right n may HE show u (Albaqir) n ur members d right path.

2 Likes

Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
haliruali:
Newna.s, lexiconkabi.r. I jst wonder how he (AlBaqir), sits down n say things out of context n then misguide d gullible ones n feel satisfied abt it. May Allah SWT guide us right n may HE show u (Albaqir) n ur members d right path.

You can help out by exposing whatever is out of context. Talk is very cheap. Bring your daleel and in sha Allah I will always bring mine even if you need scan page or screenshot of my references.
Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Amoto94(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
NewNasJabata is not to be taken from he's misguided a lot of people and carries with him some deviations.
Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Newnas(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Jabata bawo? he has weird ideologies and do fabricate ahadith(at times use ahadith out of their contexts), there is this lecturer in my department(mathematics) that do refute him badly, DR. K.O Babalola

@underlined; thanks for the alert. Allah knows that I am free from Jabata and his ideology so also is he free from me.

#I only mentioned it to tell the deviant shia guy that he is a coward and can only give refute to him in his absence.

#Jabata is by far less misguided than the shia. So don't give yourself hope Mr shia!

# Jabata has a younger brother who is very upright on the sunnah, in fact this younger brother is a good friend of Abu Naasir, I hope people don't confuse them.
Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Newnas:

@underlined; thanks for the alert. Allah knows that I am free from Jabata and his ideology so also is he free from me.

#I only mentioned it to tell the deviant shia guy that he is a coward and can only give refute to him in his absence.

#Jabata is by far less misguided than the shia. So don't give yourself hope Mr shia!

# Jabata has a younger brother who is very upright on the sunnah, in fact this younger brother is a good friend of Abu Naasir, I hope people don't confuse them.

Yea I know his brother, i once attended his lecture at tanke primary school on a sunday.

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Lanreylan(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Newnas:
Keep trolling around, looking for opportunity to spread your unpopular misguidance of hating the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum ajma'een

Lemme share you some facts Mr. AlBaqir the misguided deviant;

# Your posts are long, tasteless and unimpressively unattractive. So the layman abhors it.

# You don't even speak the language of knowledge so your sham is obvious to the student of knowledge.

# Your posts and comments depicts someone who's socially dead and lacks a hobby!

#OlOdO cool

My advise to you, repent before its too late!
"Knowledge is useless without manners". Imagine, a person that you have NEVER met in your life and you are calling him a loser and even qualified him with bad adjectives. SubhanAllah! Is that what your Islam teaches you?? Calling people names all around, if you could qualify someone who shared some pillars of Islam with you with all these adjectives I wonder what you will do to a non Muslim.

The Quran says Surah An-Nahl 16:125 invite to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.

Adab is very important in Islam, many left Islam because the way people corrected them or invited them to Islam was with abuses and name calling. May Allah assists us

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The Shee’ah – Shaikh Saalih Al- Fawzaan by Newnas(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lanreylan:
[s]"Knowledge is useless without manners". Imagine, a person that you have NEVER met in your life and you are calling him a loser and even qualified him with bad adjectives. SubhanAllah! Is that what your Islam teaches you?? Calling people names all around, if you could qualify someone who shared some pillars of Islam with you with all these adjectives I wonder what you will do to a non Muslim.

The Quran says Surah An-Nahl 16:125 invite to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.

Adab is very important in Islam, many left Islam because the way people corrected them or invited them to Islam was with abuses and na.
[/s]

Not worth replying. The stink of sentiment and bias in it is too obvious.

Anyway; tell your companion the same regarding the mothers of the believers.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Be Avoided During Ramadan / Is It Good To Pray For The Dead? / Numerical Miracles Of The Glorious Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.