Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today (42113 Views)

A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by siegfried99(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by sirTesco(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
How much did you get it? i priced it yesterday in computer villa they said it goes for 44k.
price wetin?
Tarh!
U know road to Lag?

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by sodje4life(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorryyyy, pele...this is the real definition of one chance..
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Peacetemi: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
is it too late now to say sorry
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by IamTheophilus(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Once a dolapo always an adedolapo.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by oribi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Weytin do Jumia and Konga...

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by sexymoma(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
u nor even thank God say u nor buy fufu pack angry

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by AsanwaKC(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
thank your stars it's not rotten Fufu..

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by IamChiboi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
ayodotcom:
DAT is what happens wen u buy from roadside phone sellers instead of retail outlets
Exactly!!!!
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by FemiFaniKayode: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eko lowa la oju e jooorrrrr
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by FemiFaniKayode: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
AsanwaKC:
thank your stars it's not rotten Fufu..

if na better foofoo at least e for use am chop ofe onugbo
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by schumastic(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
all i have to say is

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by AsanwaKC(f): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

if na better foofoo at least e for use am chop ofe onugbo
lol..
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by bejeria101(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why do pple still go to that place to buy phones? Even if na bill gates dey sell am,i wont buy,with all the stories pple read n hear they still go there.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Oladipupo22: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
presentley:

Sorry, but I'am not understanding you

Read it all over
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by gidimasters(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kingslaw:
op, na how much you buy arm there?
arm biti bawo.....

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by otedola1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thx God you are not buying FUFU grin
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Marinza(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chooi I hate computer village with passion at times. That's how one bastard scammed me of 5k and was telling me I can't do anything. Very annoying people they have no conscience and sadly the head phone is one of the important part of that phone. You will be fine sha it happens
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by gingerman876: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
We had Jumia, Konga, SLOT, all join u didnt use them, u went to Ikeja by the road side and u expect to buy correct phone? U sure u paid full price for the phone? What a great gadget that phone is, i dey pray for you make he no be fake ooo.... Look Well Bro

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by kadree(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry bro. Was in a similar situation yesterday. I almost find the ear piece enta inside ceiling wey I neva enta b4. I called d guy n e told me d fone (infinite note 2) doesn't come with ear piece anymore. Na speed I take enta google go do my own findings. I relax after I notice say d guy no lie.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Sayelabola(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
OYA SWEAR SAY U NEVA DO ANY OF THESE:
1.- if u didn't kill earthworm with salt.
2.- if u didn't play rubber band.
3.- if u never bath in the d rain.
4.- if nobody told u about india vs nigeria 99-1
5.- if u did not sleep on the couch and woke up on the bed.
6.- if u didn't throw ur milk teeth on the roof for lizards to take it
and give you new ones.
7.- if u didn't just wash your legs n hands instead of bathing (ablution)
before going to school.
8.- if u didn't act film inside uncompleted buildings or under d bed with friends.
9.- if u have never flew a kite.
10.- if u didn't use your two legs to build houses with sands.
11.- if u never wrote your name on a paper and insert it into your
pen so that no one will steal it.
12.- if didn't close the fridge door really slowly and see when the light went off.
13.- if u neva waved at white birds expecting your nails to be whiter.
14.- if u didn't hear of ghost that stays under mango trees at night.
15.- if u never drove a single car tyre with stick and call it a car.
16.- if u never mix garri and sugar in ur pocket and eat it while walking on the street.
17. if u never did mama n papa play e.g cooking leaf and sand without fire.
18.- if u didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
........then i guess ur childhood was not fun!....
Do you know it is not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER
LIKE A MOTOR! i bet u don't know. don't be shy. i didn't know either until i grew up.
....am sure 99.9% of Nigerian Adult doesn't know dat nursery rhyme
"sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living"
i knw u are singing it now again, smiles...
***Confess u are guilty? hahahahaha! keep sharing the fun and laugh it off.
***Don't break dis chain share it to all ur skul n playing mate 2 remember dem of their childhood memories...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by temmym4(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
earpiece? that is still very much better. You should be grateful you didn't end up buying a wrapped Fufu instead bro. ask some experienced ones here on Nairaland. sorry about it.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by franklin000(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
you have been duped sir
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by danxzy: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
SORRY BUT PLS HOW MUCH DO U BOUGHT IT BCAUSE I NEED A PHONE TO BUY
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by omoalajah(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
You should have enjoyed the privilege of having a free BOOM headphone but due to your ignorance you got yourself played.... IN DJ Khaled's Voice: NEVER PLAY YOURSELF grin
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ahamonyeka(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oladipupo22:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

As I write this, I would not want to waste time because I am presently sad about this!

I went to computer village to buy a phone and I did not just know that I was supposed to buy a headset with the phone! So, they sold me a phone alone and it was without headset!

The annoying part is that, I went there and the guy denied I took the phone with me!

This is very painful I swear

Nairalanders= open your eyes when you buy anything from this evil people in Ikeja Please cry cry cry cry cry
same happen to my elder sister last week buying her infinix phone without headset when she got home I ask of the headset that was when she remember thst her phone has to come with headset on going back there they told her that the phone does not come with headset.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by martineverest(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Why Nairalanders no dey EVER WISE when it comes to buying things in cmpt villa? With past stories of victims,una go still go there go fall mugu. And more people go still fall even after reading dis. Wel,man must wack. U jst help feed person today. Ur reward is in heaven. Thank God i stay in PH where such don't happen. Na d price here be our enemy.
those that fall mugu in computer village are alaroros.... They ignore standard shops that sells products at standard rate/price and patronize standby boys that are looking for foolish men to dupe
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by starlightRR(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who was SCAMMED?.....cant you guys just read between the lines

TECNO GOONS and their cheap marketing strategy

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by emerged01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Why Nairalanders no dey EVER WISE when it comes to buying things in cmpt villa? With past stories of victims,una go still go there go fall mugu. And more people go still fall even after reading dis. Wel,man must wack. U jst help feed person today. Ur reward is in heaven. Thank God i stay in PH where such don't happen. Na d price here be our enemy.

Hmmm,even na seun wey found nairaland go computer village Dem go scam am. Nobody wise finish o my brother.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by SpotlezDonald25(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol... OP
U wan use style show us ur new Tecno BOOM J8, headset full market bros..
I hail thee once again... Lol grin
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by christopher123(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oladipupo22:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

As I write this, I would not want to waste time because I am presently sad about this!

I went to computer village to buy a phone and I did not just know that I was supposed to buy a headset with the phone! So, they sold me a phone alone and it was without headset!

The annoying part is that, I went there and the guy denied I took the phone with me!

This is very painful I swear

Nairalanders= open your eyes when you buy anything from this evil people in Ikeja Please cry cry cry cry cry

Ordinary headset ..what if you were sold phone stuffed with fufu

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Nwokoji1: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
OP supposed to have done a Good Research before going to buy the phone. The Boom J8 is the First Phone to have such Headsets to come with it, that's actually what attracts people to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising / Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.