Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today (42171 Views)

A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by presentley: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bravejoe:

Me too
Even though I could grasp the message of the post, he just muddled the whole thing up.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
You're not even happy you purchased the original phone you're still bickering over a simple accessory. OP, don't let me swear for you.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
plainmirror:
That's not scam; more like carelessness on your part.

Danke!
If you're not careless in the first place, how can you be scammed? It is a scam. Just don't confuse yourself with engrish.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by olubenjazzy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

Eko for Show... No one is above scam in lagos, even if u ar born and brought up in lagos..

the scammers also get scammed here.

I recall how 20k was removed to 1k in my pocket boarding Danfo from Anthony to Ikeja.

[size=15pt]THIS IS LAGOS [/size]

Eko lawa

My phone was removed from my pocket @ Mosafejo Amukoko na until I reach front b4 my bluetooth disconnect..

Na so e waka go grin

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by yoged(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry op. One of those things . But why your shoe come be like that of pharaoh shoe ??

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by olubenjazzy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Better check the phone too undecided undecided

He better confirm d phone too so he won't end up finding eba inside the phone package with only case
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Engrr(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oladipupo22:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

As I write this, I would not want to waste time because I am presently sad about this!

I went to computer village to buy a phone and I did not just know that I was supposed to buy a headset with the phone! So, they sold me a phone alone and it was without headset!

The annoying part is that, I went there and the guy denied I took the phone with me!

This is very painful I swear

Nairalanders= open your eyes when you buy anything from this evil people in Ikeja Please cry cry cry cry cry

U re even lucky u find phone inside. Some people later found out that what they bought is either candle wax or worse still (akpu (loi-loi)) covered with phone case
Next time, I suggest u go to a standard phone shop......surpsurprisingly it will even be cheaper there?

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Aleora(f): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

Eko for Show... No one is above scam in lagos, even if u ar born and brought up in lagos..

the scammers also get scammed here.

I recall how 20k was removed to 1k in my pocket boarding Danfo from Anthony to Ikeja.

[size=15pt]THIS IS LAGOS [/size]
lolsss

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Idiot tecno marketers are at it again, angry...get a job
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by MrDoGood(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Oladipupo22:

As I write this, I would not want to waste time because I am presently sad about this!

I went to computer village to buy a phone and I did not just know that I was supposed to buy a headset with the phone! So, they sold me a phone alone and it was without headset!

The annoying part is that, I went there and the guy denied I took the phone with me!

Nairalanders= open your eyes when you buy anything from this evil people in Ikeja Please cry cry cry cry cry

op it might not be a scam.

reason is, infinix note 2 doesn't come with head phone.............

maybe tecno copied that too.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Emeka71(m): 12:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Oladipupo22:

You will have to buy the ear-piece as part.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Dondave11: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Ehya
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by JayJustus(m): 2:17am On Apr 27, 2016
it's not only in Nigeria...in Malaysia here there is this place called Lowyat...it's like another computer village... my friend was sold an imitation phone...you know the ones they display in the show glass Lol...hahahahshshs...his 100k was well spent: /
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by joe4christ(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
How much did you get it? i priced it yesterday in computer villa they said it goes for 44k.

For what now? How much camon c8 come be with 13mega pixel primary and 5pixel and even better features which goed for 38k only.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by honeymills(f): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2016
shamecurls:
OP don pay tithe
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Sammie23: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Earpiece abi headset
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by flexcity82: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2016
oladipupo22, u either have a lot of money to waste or you are a fool. How did u hear about the phone? phone that one of the selling point was actually the headphone. smh for u.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by flexcity82: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2016
i mean, the headset is actually highly publicized by tecno. maybe the op is just stupid
topradar4:
The Boom J8 comes with a Special Headsets, Anyone going to Purchase the phone supposed to have Known that from the Onset. So OP I don't believe your Story.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Maximum83: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2016
With all the information that the Boom J8 come with free headphones, the op was still scammed of the headphone. But some people get mind ooo
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by benigneOne(f): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin I think we are sleeping on how funny this comment is
shamecurls:
OP don pay tithe
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by benigneOne(f): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2016
marklew:
smiles...i bought a z 10 too for 15k....on getting home i discovered was a dead phone...

why you no go thief the phone instead
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by benigneOne(f): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Just when i was about to disbelieve this story, I remembered that a lot of people are on another level of grace with their stupidity. what's this phone without the headphones ehn op ?
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Esotericbaby: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by geraldhumphrey(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2016
foolish boy! Wo ar u blaming nw,anyways i no even see d charqer
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by naturefellow(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2016
ayodotcom:
DAT is what happens wen u buy from roadside phone sellers instead of retail outlets
Tell them o!
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by hornyman(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Sorry OP. But come to think of it, Lagos is a place to learn a lot. In this Lagos everyone can be scam no matter how streetwise or street cred u claim. If u have never been scammed its because ur tym never reach ooo. The wiser the potential victims the more wiser the scammers. Even scammer can also be scam by another scammer. Na where another person brain power ends na there another man own start oooo. Just be careful, prayerful and mostly don't be greedy.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Esotericbaby: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
hornyman:
Sorry OP. But come to think of it, Lagos is a place to learn a lot. In this Lagos everyone can be scam no matter how streetwise or street cred u claim. If u have never been scammed its because ur tym never reach ooo. The wiser the potential victims the more wiser the scammers. Even scammer can also be scam by another scammer. Na where another person brain power ends na there another man own start oooo. Just be careful, prayerful and mostly don't be greedy.

my dear, you've said it all
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Oladipupo22: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
flexcity82:
oladipupo22, u either have a lot of money to waste or you are a fool. How did u hear about the phone? phone that one of the selling point was actually the headphone. smh for u.

You're the biggest foool

I made a mistake and you're here abusive me for it
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by topradar4(f): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
flexcity82:
i mean, the headset is actually highly publicized by tecno. maybe the op is just stupid

Yeah, I think the Headsets is what makes the Phone special and a must use. It's sad OP missed on that Opportunity.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by kolexepana: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Shine your eyes, Eko lon pe bi grin
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by flexcity82: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
your english need jesus
Oladipupo22:

You're the biggest foool

I made a mistake and you're here abusive me for it
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by flexcity82: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
op is probably just foolish abeg
topradar4:

Yeah, I think the Headsets is what makes the Phone special and a must use. It's sad OP missed on that Opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Essential Android Apps! / The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.