Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists (20344 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari / Don't Be Silent, Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Now – Benue Elders To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by IshiBANmore: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Which is true. I don't really understand why the government is keeping silent on this matter
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by OLAJADON: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
jerseyboy:
Dr. Ahmad Amadi Jnr = Igbo Muslim.

Please alert me when you hear from a true Muslim not this hustler.

Amadi by the way go read chapter 9 of the Koran which is the last 'revelation' from Mohammed and you will understand where all the violence is coming from.

Koran 9:5 Kill the disbelievers wherever you find them.
be careful what u say man dnt say what u dont know about....and what verse of chapter 9 in quran are u talking about.
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by martineverest(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can't wait to see these fulanis start their crase in Edo state

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by OLAJADON: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
jerseyboy:

Amadi by the way go read chapter 9 of the Koran which is the last 'revelation' from Mohammed and you will understand where all the violence is coming from.

i guess u ignorant
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by madas1086: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
jerseyboy:

**** read the Quran very well nor any of it chapter contradict each other like your Bible you call Holy Book
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by fulanmafia: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
fcbonsai:
declaring them terrorists is tantamount to declaring himself a terrorist too since he to is a fulani with cows which makes him a fulani herdsman

Is he a CRIMINAL herdsman? Does all the beef and suya you eat come from murderers?
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by TeamSimple(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
jerseyboy:

****like the Bible didn't instruct you to kill unbelievers
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Tbest20(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
U are very wrong u are misleading people. If say what God and is messager did not say inside quran know that u are going 2 land in hell fire.Quran said u shall not kill n u shall not geodge live mind ANOBI (RAW) did not kill disbelivers when he was alive so why u siad that kindly change mentalitity about religion. because we need religion hamony in our country
jerseyboy:

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Tbest20(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
U are very wrong u are misleading people. If say what God and is messager did not say inside quran know that u are going 2 land in hell fire.Quran said u shall not kill n u shall not geodge. mind u ANOBI (RAW) did not kill disbelivers when he was alive so why u said that kill them all? kindly change ur mentalitity about religion. because we need religion hamony in our country
jerseyboy:

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bubu, you need to sort out your kryptonite and fast
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by adeyeye5353(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wen one man kill fulani men at kogi state they order immediate life sentence to the man, why would fg ordered securities to destroy them with immediate effect. Nig with fool politics

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Abeymills(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bubuhari is an hypocrite d grand patron of evil
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Oshotse21(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
If them try am come my village na free meat for one year
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by lonelydora: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
fcbonsai:
declaring them terrorists is tantamount to declaring himself a terrorist too since he to is a fulani with cows which makes him a fulani herdsman

Gbam
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by greatjoey: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/26/muslim-group-urges-fg%E2%80%8E-declare-fulani-herdsmen-terrorists

Sometimes, I feel the Muslim's are so deceived that they do think with their arms. in deception, they usually quote qoranic text that
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Smooyis(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
The president's silence on this issue calls for serious concerns.

Let's all join to demand for justice.
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by greatjoey: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
OLAJADON:

be careful what u say man dnt say what u dont know about....and what verse of chapter 9 in quran are u talking about.

He is talking of Baraaa-Ah 9 v5 and verse 29 which says: "qaatilu-laazina law yu-mu no una Bolshoi WA law bil-yawmil. Algorithm WA law yuharri-muuna man Harry mal-laahu WA Rasuu-luhuu WA law yadii-nuuna Fiona Hawaii minai-laziina 'Yuri Koreans hat tea you lul-jizyata any-yadinw WA him saagi-ruun. More reference for you to read: Muhamma47 verse 4. Aali-Im-Raan 3verse157 and 158. Stop feigning ignorance that Islam is Satanic and all the Fulani herdsmen cum Book haram do are qoranic In source. Read your books Quran and Had I the well. Lest I forget, I was born and bred a Muslim but quitted when I realised the truth.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by beautyoftheLord: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dr. Ahmad Amadi jnr Really!!!
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by HomeOfMe(f): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
fcbonsai:
Gbam!
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
chai!!they should not forget buhari is also a fulani herdsman.
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Generalyemi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Ipob northern branch
gay man
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Haybk(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatjoey:

He is talking of Baraaa-Ah 9 v5 and verse 29 which says: "qaatilu-laazina law yu-mu no una Bolshoi WA law bil-yawmil. Algorithm WA law yuharri-muuna man Harry mal-laahu WA Rasuu-luhuu WA law yadii-nuuna Fiona Hawaii minai-laziina 'Yuri Koreans hat tea you lul-jizyata any-yadinw WA him saagi-ruun. More reference for you to read: Muhamma47 verse 4. Aali-Im-Raan 3verse157 and 158. Stop feigning ignorance that Islam is Satanic and all the Fulani herdsmen cum Book haram do are qoranic In source. Read your books Quran and Had I the well. Lest I forget, I was born and bred a Muslim but quitted when I realised the truth.
You forgot to add translation sir!!!! Pls it's necessary.
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shhhhhhhhh.... please keep your voice low as not to disturb our government..

They are working silently...

grin grin
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Lifeangel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
If herdmen are killing southerners and you expect the daura herdman to proclaim them as terrorists,then you're joking. In the song of Femi Kuti "I'm sorry,sorry oh! I'm sorry for Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by ritahot(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Ipob northern branch

I pity u!
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
TeamSimple:

****like the Bible didn't instruct you to kill unbelievers
what part of the Bible are u talking about d*ck head

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by cold(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Counterfeit Muslims. More Islamic than Saudi sheiks. Smh

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Oliviaxx(f): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
This country would actually be better off without the northerners(no offence) but really violence is in their blood.Boko haram-north, herdsmen- north.Basically all the terrorist attacks Nigeria has been undergoing were caused by northerners. I used to be against Biafra, but now......not such a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Roadmike(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abel202:
''Dr. Ahmad Amadi Jnr.,''[/s][s]
When the real Muslems up North condemns such atrocity,
then we would know that someone has managed to borrow them some human brain.

This name tell you he is of the middle belt, and possibly the same Agatu stock, hence his reasoning is different
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Amoto94(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
This country would actually be better off without the northerners(no offence) but really violence is in their blood.Boko haram-north, herdsmen- north.Basically all the terrorist attacks Nigeria has been undergoing were caused by northerners. I used to be against Biafra, but now......not such a bad idea
Keep quiet and listen North is the problem of Nigeria. The whole country is messed as a of people not facing their problems squarely. You do not scapegoat a particular section of the country and forget about the contribution of other sections. You are fine sha
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Oliviaxx(f): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Amoto94:
Keep quiet and listen North is the problem of Nigeria. The whole country is messed as a of people not facing their problems squarely. You do not scapegoat a particular section of the country and forget about the contribution of other sections. You are fine sha

I dont even get your point
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Amoto94(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:

I dont even get your point
My point is north is not the problem of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari / #MainaGate: One Scandal Too Many For Buhari’s Administration – Oby Ezekwesili / See Petition Written To EFCC Against Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.