Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists (20342 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari / Don't Be Silent, Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Now – Benue Elders To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Rayhutar(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Amoto94:
My point is north is not the problem of Nigeria
Really, after all this Boko haram palava, Fulani herdsmen massacre, religious riot and killing in the north, your president Buhari that killed innocent youth corpers and civilians because he lost an election in 2011
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Haybk:
You forgot to add translation sir!!!! Pls it's necessary.

Qur’an 8:12 and 47:4.

8:12: “When your Lord inspired to the angels, “I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.”

47:4: “So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike necks…”

Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by olayinka63: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2016
yinkslinks:
grin grin grin grin grin
Learn your bible very well before you transgress in studying Quran. Because you did not even understand your bible.
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by ugwum007(m): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2016
If I vex go back east, I will sprinkle rat poison on all the green grasses around.... May Satan come punish devil
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by yinkslinks(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2016
I smiled and you are pained. you need deliverance
olayinka63:

Learn your bible very well before you transgress in studying Quran. Because you did not even understand your bible.
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by Amoto94(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Rayhutar:

Really, after all this Boko haram palava, Fulani herdsmen massacre, religious riot and killing in the north, your president Buhari that killed innocent youth corpers and civilians because he lost an election in 2011
what about drug trafficking, internet scam, fake drugs, ritual killings, kidnapping, prostitution baby factory etc. Tell this to my SA friends and people from outside Nigeria and you'll get to know better. Imagine a Chadian passport more respected than a Nigerian one due to the activities of some of our brothers down south. Abeg mek I hear word
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by OLAJADON: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatjoey:

He is talking of Baraaa-Ah 9 v5 and verse 29 which says: "qaatilu-laazina law yu-mu no una Bolshoi WA law bil-yawmil. Algorithm WA law yuharri-muuna man Harry mal-laahu WA Rasuu-luhuu WA law yadii-nuuna Fiona Hawaii minai-laziina 'Yuri Koreans hat tea you lul-jizyata any-yadinw WA him saagi-ruun. More reference for you to read: Muhamma47 verse 4. Aali-Im-Raan 3verse157 and 158. Stop feigning ignorance that Islam is Satanic and all the Fulani herdsmen cum Book haram do are qoranic In source. Read your books Quran and Had I the well. Lest I forget, I was born and bred a Muslim but quitted when I realised the truth.
k gud luck......BUT I WARNED U O
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by bukqar(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
GreatSE:
This will never happen, the president is One of Them.... He is in support of these killings
i wonder how u will be saying such,like an illiterate
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by olayinka63: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
yinkslinks:
I smiled and you are pained. you need deliverance
You sound confused
Re: Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists by yinkslinks(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
see confused ode.
olayinka63:

You sound confused

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) / APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa