Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos (55515 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by TheAdvocate(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
Stewpid lawyer. See what I have caused for ya sef now. Hope the argument and right of way will pay ur hostpital bill and also fix ur car.

I assure yu he will get not less than N50million as damages in court. I also don't understand ur use of abusive language. Am sure yu are a soldier.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by amtaken(f): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
God please grant him quick recovery in Jesus name, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by ogahope(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Are we truly living in a Country?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by tdayof(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
I hate these so called Nigerian military.

Imagine empty barrels showing off power. Nothing to be proud of. Look at the US military, can you see things like this happening .

Someone will come and shout up Nigeria here now.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Dollipsejay(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
what is this?? Thank God he didnt die
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
after they will start saying is their training that made them wicked, let them go and watch how america train their marines, dem go shutup
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Hugo7(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Afama:
Rip lawyer
Did you Read the Story?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Dollaz: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Afama:
Rip lawyer

Zombie. The story never said he died.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by adconline(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
Stewpid lawyer. See what I have caused for ya sef now. Hope the argument and right of way will pay ur hostpital bill and also fix ur car.
What a frozen brain! Tough soldiers go to the battlefield to face Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen not by assaulting innocent civilians on the streets of Festac. Sambisa Forest is calling!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by cmecproblem(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Every body should be very careful when addressing armed police or soldiers, the end result of a confrontation is usually ugly. Fine they might pay for it but what you must have gone through is not worth it and thats if you come out alive.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Dollaz: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:

Mind ur choice of words. U sound like an idiot.
Hope u are not?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Xavierjohn: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thank God you are a barrister, you how to take up the matter and get your right.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Sylverbox(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry Barrister. Please press charges. Let this be a lesson to the rest of them. I almost got killed in Lokoja for doing absolutely nothing! Simply because the soldier felt I was too young to own a vehicle wch he saw clearly was mine! The next thing he began calling me 419, yahoo, etc....my saving grace that night was the fact that I am a Doctor and threatened to call the NMA chairman so that he knows whats going on. Bad eggs everywhere making life difficult for innocent people. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Sylverbox(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry Barrister. Please press charges. Let this be a lesson to the rest of them. I almost got killed in Lokoja for doing absolutely nothing! Simply because the soldier felt I was too young to own a vehicle wch he saw clearly was mine! The next thing he began calling me 419, yahoo, etc....my saving grace that night was the fact that I am a Doctor and threatened to call the NMA chairman so that he knows whats going on. Bad eggs everywhere making life difficult for innovent people. Nonsense!!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by tellwisdom: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
henrydadon:
he surely deserve justice..these soldiers should be brought to book

Which book...60 leaf exercise book?? sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by sirTesco(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adekorya:

Me have made up my mind, that anytime a mad man all in the name of being a soldier attempt to infringe upon my right it's gonna be a war even if my life is at stake.

I would rather die fighting for my right than to be alive and watch my right getting un-derserve treatment.
u must be a real man.
I like ur gut
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Hugo7(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thank God you lived to tell the story..those saying you should not argue with force men read the story again..what will warrant an army to chase a person when. He is not a thief, shoting on the street that is a no no for me, they should be proper justice. My only problem is that others will not learn.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by juman(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
nigeria became destroyed.

Unfortunate.

Human beings are treated less than animals.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by zeropoint: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Good for the yoruba lawyer, I am sure he was one of those hailing the killing unarmed protesters by bloodthirsty soldiers. Let karma continue to reign! E sweet my belle.

An ethnic bigot, that's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Footsoldier(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
I believe you lack comprehension. I can imagine people like you don't understand the word human right. animal.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
All those lawyers self have too much wahala. They can talk as if the whole world is in their hands. They should learn to calm down a bit.... But the soldiers overreacted anyways..... Sorry barrister but play cool next time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Ushiefrank(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why judging from one side of the story? Wait and hear their own side, what if it was stop and search? Why was he runing if he did not commit? So you should use you senses before raining abuse and calling them names they have attack any of you unncessary so why? Am sure some of you don't know what thay pass through.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by VanBommel(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adekorya:

Me have made up my mind, that anytime a mad man all in the name of being a soldier attempt to infringe upon my right it's gonna be a war even if my life is at stake.

I would rather die fighting for my right than to be alive and watch my right getting un-derserve treatment.
wisdom is profitable to direct. Don't go and end up like a sallah ram. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by armyofone(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Backward ever... Burukutu soldiers.

God bless America
God bless our soldiers, the real soldier that are keeping the world safe.
Semper Fi
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adekorya:
The rate at which soldiers violate human right in Nigeria is unbearable.

After all, some folks will be defending their illegal act all in the name training/hardship they gone through to become a soldier.

My question is "Is it only African soldiers that go through such training?

just like many supported the shiite killing... I feel sorry for our country...
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by dodobytes: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:

ur capacity to reason logically is impaired..I am really sorry for u.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
are you for realshocked
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by hedonistic: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
OKeokpa:
See the way this learned fellow would have ended his life. Why would a mere mortal lyk him argue with armed soldiers. Was he mad?

Thank God he is alive sha. He should use his common sense next time.

What exactly do you mean by "mere mortal"? Are you implying that soldiers are advanced mortals or even immortals? So they are superior to the rest of the populace?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by bishopken: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ẹ yah Bro pls next time don't talk wen a soldier man is talking, bloody civilian.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by goodvision12(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
It is rather unfortunate that such an unpleasant scenario occured in nigeria where lawlessness and bitterness is the order of the day.If it were to be in the western world you will see people protesting with placards on the street for this dastardly and ugly act.May God help this country.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by mayama(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Good for the yoruba lawyer, I am sure he was one of those hailing the killing unarmed protesters by bloodthirsty soldiers. Let karma continue to reign! E sweet my belle.

are u alright at all,i honestly doubt it,if investigated proppoly
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Praizekeyz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:
This man deserves JUSTICE! angry

OP please add (graphic pics). Cc: mynd44 seun
so wetin dey d topic? Traffic pics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.