Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos (55541 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by shiimah: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
They should be sent to sambisa forest... I will be glad if they do that to Shekau.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Ghost447(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
Stewpid lawyer. See what I have caused for ya sef now. Hope the argument and right of way will pay ur hostpital bill and also fix ur car.
Don't worry, it will happen to you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
OKeokpa:
See the way this learned fellow would have ended his life. Why would a mere mortal lyk him argue with armed soldiers. Was he mad?

Thank God he is alive sha. He should use his common sense next time.

And armed soldiers are gods shey

mumu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Tkini(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Good for the yoruba lawyer, I am sure he was one of those hailing the killing unarmed protesters by bloodthirsty soldiers. Let karma continue to reign! E sweet my belle.

can you just listen to yourself..............e sweet your belle say someone was almost killed............ all because of this unfounded hate for Yoruba's. smh

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
They have poor mentality,brutalizing people who pray for them to win war against terrorism,Nigerian soldiers wont be qualified to do this job in any other country,they are soldiers by quota system.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sylverbox:
Sorry Barrister. Please press charges. Let this be a lesson to the rest of them. I almost got killed in Lokoja for doing absolutely nothing! Simply because the soldier felt I was too young to own a vehicle wch he saw clearly was mine! The next thing he began calling me 419, yahoo, etc....my saving grace that night was the fact that I am a Doctor and threatened to call the NMA chairman so that he knows whats going on. Bad eggs everywhere making life difficult for innovent people. Nonsense!!!

The frustrated bastard thought everyone was uselsss like him. 20 years from now you will be celebrayed while he will be scratching for pension. God be with you good man

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by mukthar2000(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
May God Almighty save Nigeria citizen from this tout call soldiers, cant this fools be send to sambisa forest for god sake.
u cant just imaging how one make attempt to shout his gun in the mix of crowd in my working place.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nkoozi: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
There was absolutely nothing wrong with what d lawyer said to d soldier. But u see, this is what happens when u live in a lawless country. It's a pity Mr lawyer, get well soon
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
bishopken:
Ẹ yah Bro pls next time don't talk wen a soldier man is talking, bloody civilian.

And youre a bloody fool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
chuxam:
They have poor mentality,brutalizing people who pray for them to win war against terrorism,Nigerian soldiers wont be qualified to do this job in any other country,they are soldiers by quota system.

Thats why I neither pray for them nor wish them well.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by fejicruz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Once upon a time in Lagos State, naval officers beat up a lady & she sued them. The court awarded her damages of N100m. I trust the Lawyer to sue the bastards

solid3:
Stewpid lawyer. See what I have caused for ya sef now. Hope the argument and right of way will pay ur hostpital bill and also fix ur car.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by DonCortino: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
1983: hello folks am baaack! Miss me? Dnt worry am back with more spice than i did before.

undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by NICENEDU29: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
My friend what the nonsense are u talking about? Did u read the story at all? Or is ur problem lack of understand? Are u educated at all? May be u should go back to elementary 1 and start reading Understanding English 1.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by 3kay945(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:

Did you read the explanation given by the lawyer at all

Mr. Stewpid
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by oglalasioux(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
donbenedict:
Never argue with a mad man!

Wisdom 101

So right, my brother!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
& these bunch of lilly-livered savages will vehemently REJECT transfer to SAMBISA....phoolssss!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by YouthAdvocator: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Most Nigerian soldiers are animals in human skin,they are quick to attack harmless civilians but they begin to 'tactically manoeuvre' when confronting Boko Haram members.

The same soldiers that Nigerians are praying for in volatile regions are the same soldiers coming back o brutalize Nigerians.

Some say it's the training,the training is not an excuse to behave like beasts,by the way,Nigerian soldiers training is not even half as hectic and tough as that of the Navy SEAL team in US.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by ememobong2015(f): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
see d kind o mentality wey u get,u no suppose dey here
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by ogawisdom(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
All these charge n bail lawyers self, thank God u r alive to tell d story. Next time when u see soldiers behave urself.

But those soldier shld b punished, they nearly killed d lawyer
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by owagbeba: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:

Yes, it hurts, and some have died for the cause of freedom. But standing up for freedom and free speech is not stupidity.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
must u comment? Too wicked act by d mumu soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by saveall: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
NONSENSE, PLEASE IS THIS GUY NORMAL OR HIS FATHER IS ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS? IF THOSE SAME SOLDIERS ARE DEPLOYED TO FIGHT BOKO, YOU WILL SEE HOW THEY WILL REDEPLOY WITH RUNS TO LAGOS.
solid3:

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by fastjett: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:

You are the most stupid idiot i have ever seen in this zoo called Nigeria, that is why you went and vote for an Old dying terrorist who do not have Maths and economics as your president so that his will be terrorizing people. Where is freedom of speech, where is fundamental human right. Nigeria jaga-jaga. am sorry for you
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
UyiIredia:
That is very bad of the soldiers. They deserve to be punished. Thank God no life was lost.

punished for what??.....

you people still dont get it.....we are in a defcon situation since 2008.............i think they call it martial law in america...
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is what you get when you recruit stack illiterates into the Nigerian Army.
I wonder why we still allow such animals into the Army despite the population of unemployed graduates in the country.
These barbaric animals must be made to pay for their ignoble acts.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
open fire fr mere argument...very stupi.d sojas..shame on their sick ass..cudnt even get d target..d man is a hero
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
See foolishness in the highest. No need arguing with a fool
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by captainjoh(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
I said to him, Oga this thing you are doing is causing
holdup, why don’t you take the bus out of the road, so that we can move, and then he said to me who are you, what nonsense are you talking, and I said, no Oga I’m not trying to teach you what to do, I’m only telling you that if you do this thing it will be better for us using the road.

Next time try not to teach a soldiers what to do and make him look stupid, they hate orders from civilians.
You were not the only one in that hold up.
Sorry for the injuries and thank God no life was lost. Nigerian soldiers are addicted to beating civilians
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Obynolee(f): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adekorya:

Me have made up my mind, that anytime a mad man all in the name of being a soldier attempt to infringe upon my right it's gonna be a war even if my life is at stake.

I would rather die fighting for my right than to be alive and watch my right getting un-derserve treatment.

OK, hope you have prepared your Will?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Mythinghot(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oga lawyer, next time, don't argue with a man who has a gun. Dead men don't talk.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
solid3:
I spewed thrash.

Who's this?
When they were killing the blacks I said nothing,because I am not black.

Then they started killings Indians,I said nothing,because I am not Indian.

There after,they came for the Jews,I was yelling/shouting for help,but there was nobody left there to help us.

Nigeria which way?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by ajademola2000(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Soldiers around festac, Apapa, mile2 side gat no chill at all, they are very very rude. In fact they treat people like animal, anyone familiar to that area can relate. They act as if they are high on something. I would have got beaten in Apapa by some soldiers last 2 weeks if not that I learn to keep mute, one word from you can lead to beating. Oga Tukur Yusuf Buratai, please talk to your boiz to take it easy on citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.