Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! (30261 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by infotekng(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2016
We learn from our mistake.....
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by nzeakor24(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2016
I was a victim of this but in another way,i will share my own experience soön
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by Codyt(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Stancity:
undecided

Its crystal clear that no bank will ask for ur vital info via phone call unless you visit the bank, they even do awareness on Tv stations but these Mugus prefer to watch X rated movies rather than been enlightened

Lmfaoo.... This got me Rotfl grin
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by hafypearl(f): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Same message was sent to me after I had just recieved a credit alert. I quickly checked d number on truecaller and it displayed "419"

sorry for falling a victim.......
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by iliyande(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Okoro25:
Oh God..

fraud alert
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by fetrillion(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Dexter247:
@OP Am confused, how did they get your Account Number and the last two digits of ur Card in the first place??
D people dat defrauded op are d enemy within.. It's someone u know op
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by aboystar: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
How can a student like me lose such amount to nothing good.
Though I'm burning with ANGER & GRUDGES

Have you been paying your tithe lately. Beware of the devourers.
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by pillowz: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
From this post, I understand that:
1. You are a student and therefore learned.
2. You have the contact of two first banks staff right in your phone.
3. First bank is not too far from you.
4. Lastly, you must have things like this before and didn't feel right about the SMS.

So why did you did you resort to calling that number and giving out such detailed information when you could have gone to the nearest branch and be sure of what you are doing and the person attending to you.
You could have also called the people you knew to get the instruction on the step to take. But you decided to use home service and save transport fare and time. At the end of the day, you lost your money, still spent the time and the fare also. Am sure you had some headache and a broken heart and mind and you felt stupid and disappointed in yourself for falling for such a cheap scam.

Let's be careful. That's all am saying cz some people are out there to frustrate the efforts of others. Let's be one step ahead in our thoughts and be conscious of our environment. It will do us good.

Thanks for the information. It will help others.
Re: Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! by calabardick(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:
A student of this decade falling for such cheap scams? Even our Grandparents are wise enough!!!!
That's why I don't pity him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Man Who Dresses In Hijab To Steal Female Pants Caught In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.