Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) (49502 Views)

Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos) / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Alhaji1970: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by dubemnaija: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
uridadole:

Your own wailing is turning madness!!! Watch it

Kai, shift from here
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by SlimShaddy10(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
RIP. Too baddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:
If bubu have lived up to expectations by fixing the roads, just maybe, those doctors might still be alive

Since bubu assumed power, he hasn't constructed half a kilometer of road anywhere in Nigeria.
God bless GEJ anywhere he is.

that is a lie.....roads are been constructed all over nigeria....always something is going on...

do you know how many thousands of kilometers of road we have already in nigeria??...

should buhari become minister of roads too??....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by ipreach: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
something must kill a man.

.RIP the dead
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by okirahaj: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
may God give the families of the deceased the fortitude to bear the lost. may the souls of the dead rest in perfect peace.....Ameen!!!
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by ghostofsparta(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ghydyon:

Those who lost their lives in the accident were: Dr Tunde Aladesanmi of the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, FETHI; Dr Ojo Taiwo, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,, EKSUTH; NMA Secretary, Dr Akinyele Alex; Dr J. Ogunseye of the Health Management Board; President, EKSUTH Association of Resident Doctors (ARD), Dr Olajide, Dr Adeniyi James of the FETHI and a driver identified as Mr. Ajibola.
This is a clear-cut proof which shows that neither of the imported Semitic Gods idols can truly help us when they are continually prayed to just as these great Yorubas must have done before embarking on that journey. If you disagree, then why hasn't the Funny Bible or Gory Qurran been effective ever since they have been used to swear in criminals disguised as politicians into the amalgam-nation called Nigeria who not only determine their own wages, receives the most ludicrous allowances, salaries and bountiful salaries in the world, amongst diverted over-inflated contract money, while doing next to nothing, these polithiefcians and legislooters, sin-ators etc will continue to loot and embezzle money meant to fix horrible roads, funds meant to eradicate silently-killing and recurring malaria epidemic. They will keep doing these because they know Yesus and Mohammed can do nothing. Until they remove theocracy from government or forced to swear their oath at the contactivated presence of 16 - 32 African Gods such as Sango, Ogun, Ayilala etc things shall continue to get worst in this class-widening, authoritarian, one-sided-double-constitutional anomaly of a country created by Lugard and Flora Shaw till it expires by 2014. PHUCK THIS HELL HOLE.
ipreach:
something must kill a man.

.RIP the dead
Yes but not an avoidable deaths like fatal road accidents, building collapse, endemic diseases, Boko Haram and Fulani murderers.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
ghostofsparta:

This is a clear-cut proof which shows that neither of the imported Semitic Gods idols can truly help us when they are continually prayed to just as these great Yorubas must have done before embarking on that journey. If you disagree, then why hasn't the Funny Bible or Gory Qurran been effective ever since they have been used to swear in criminals disguised as politicians into the amalgam-nation called Nigeria who not only determine their own wages, receives the most ludicrous allowances, salaries and bountiful salaries in the world, amongst diverted over-inflated contract money, while doing next to nothing, these polithiefcians and legislooters, sin-ators etc will continue to loot and embezzle money meant to fix horrible roads, funds meant to eradicate silently-killing and recurring malaria epidemic. They will keep doing these because they know Yesus and Mohammed can do nothing. Until they remove theocracy from government or forced to swear their oath at the contactivated presence of 16 - 32 African Gods such as Sango, Ogun, Ayilala etc things shall continue to get worst in this class-widening, authoritarian, one-sided-double-constitutional anomaly of a country created by Lugard and Flora Shaw till it expires by 2014. PHUCK THIS HELL HOLE.

they must return back to the ancestors from their own free will!!!.....they dont think.....

we were surviving fine till the europeans landed on our coasts.....since then,only tragedies upon tragedies......
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Nashirushekoni(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:
If bubu have lived up to expectations by fixing the roads, just maybe, those doctors might still be alive

Since bubu assumed power, he hasn't constructed half a kilometer of road anywhere in Nigeria.

Ah ah human being did u know may be it is road or their vehicle or overspeed stop dis wailing lets pray for departing soul .(r I p)
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by ghostofsparta(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

they must return back to the ancestors from their own free will!!!.....they dont think.....

we were surviving fine till the europeans landed on our coasts.....since then,only tragedies upon tragedies......

It may interest you to read

Hot Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings"

I Am Fed Up With My Black African People

Islamic Slavery In Africa

Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities

ṢANGÓ - One of the 401
Mispercieved ÍRUNMO̩LẸ Force

Islamic Slavery In Africa

I Am Fed Up With My Black African People
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Brownzola(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Death you are wicked. I can't blv what I'm reading right now. Dr TUNDE Aladesanmi? NO it shudnt have been you sir. my daddy, my friend, my customer. You can't blv he was with me on Sat or so when he came to send email to somebody and he was joking with me about money where we discussed about how he wud partner with alliance. He said, I will do that soon. Not knowing that, that wud be the last time I will see him alive. Ase bayi laye mo. RIP SIR. Soooo painful.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by lebrotin: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

Can we just be objective for christ sake...Can a good road stop an over speeding vehicle not to somersault if one of the front tyres should burst?

Wailer sighted
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by zeyheed(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

Who told u it was caused by bad roads bad belle.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by wyqay: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Inna Lilahi Wainna Ilei Rajiun. RIP
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by abukaokab: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
I feel so bad may God b with d family
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Papasland21: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

U must have escaped from where you are being treated.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by push23: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
[sizze]
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Minyang(f): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
May the souls if d departed rest in peace. Congrats to Akin and d other survivors.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by adexgii(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

why do some people just type any rubbish that comes to their Brian without thinking? since pdp can't fix d roads for 16years u now want pmb to fix it all in 4years, people are so daft to the extent of putting their brains under their feet everyday. God bless Nigeria
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Brownzola(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dr Aladesanmi, my daddy, friend and customer gone too soon sir. but u did not tell on sat when u were in my office to send children SKU fees teller that we wont see again. I will personally missed ur friendliness sir :oDr Aladesanmi, my daddy, friend and customer gone too soon sir. but u did not tell on sat when he was in my office to selling children SKU fees teller that was the last time we wud see. I will personally missed ur friendliness sir
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by damyzino(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2016
banme1:
Vampire administration. Sucking human blood. blame the grand dullard. Boo.hari.

another clueless one spewing trash undecided
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2016
RIP
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by planetx: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Fvcking useless country, they will use ambulance to carry dead bodies instead of what's it's originally meant for which is conveying critically sick or accident victims. The doctors would have been saved if prompt emergency medical care was available right away. I spit on this disgrace of a country, may lord Lugard burn in hell for creating this monstrosity.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by boxypane(m): 2:11am On Apr 27, 2016
dubemnaija:

This aint just d floor 4 argument. God save you. Rest in peace guys. If only pdp had constructed dat road 4 d almost 17yrs it was in power.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Nicogen4us(f): 3:56am On Apr 27, 2016
mankan2k7:
So Dr Adeniyi Atilani and d rest is gone? tears drop

I thank God for sparing. d life of Dr Ayosanmi and Akabad

sad atmosphere here

I Also thank God for the life of Dr.Atiba too. i pray that God will fill up the vaccum all falling heroes left behind.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by dhesire(m): 4:30am On Apr 27, 2016
dubemnaija:

Please try to remember that it was the road that GEJ failed to repair that killed his mother in law.
I mean the East-West road.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2016
banme1:
murdered by Fulani herdsmen.
you go blame fulani herdsmen for road accident due to the bad road in Kaduna again? nawa to you oo
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by AUWALCALCU(m): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2016
dubemnaija:

You meant your father abi? stupid all the blame on our great heroe, you will die of hypocracy
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by olsamlaw(m): 6:02am On Apr 27, 2016
God grant the Hippocratic family the fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by ceaser: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2016
dubemnaija:

The mishap happened on a very good road. Straight, double carriageway with dividers, tarred with no bumps or portholes whatsoever for tens of kilometers: On an expressway dude!
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by dubemnaija: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2016
AUWALCALCU:
You meant your father abi? stupid all the blame on our great heroe, you will die of hypocracy

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened / Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.